chapter 2

Till Death Do us Apart

Hana's POV

The drive back home was quiet and awkward. His eyes were glued to the road and no word came out from his mouth, except small curses every time another driver cuts him off. 

The dinner at his mother's house wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My family and his family kept on showering us with love and his mother kept on asking when we will finally give her a grandchild. Only if she knew that the possibility of me and Suho becoming parents its from zero to negative infinity since we haven't been intimate in a long time. 

"I'm going to drop you off and then I'll leave." said Suho, taking me out of my thoughts. 

I sigh and cross my arms across my chess "Why can't you just stay home tonight?" I ask "We haven't gone to sleep together in over three months. Why can't you set aside one night for me? 

Ignoring my questions, Suho stop in front of our house. "Get out" He said, coldly. 

My heart starts to shatter for the third time today. Hearing his cold voice, just makes me want to cry and hit him at the same time. It's hurts so much that it's almost unbearable. 

"Why do you treat me like I'm nothing? Like I'm some piece of trash that is not worth even a single look?" I ask, as tears flow down my eyes. "What did I do wrong?" 

Suho started at me without saying a single word. His eyes moved from my lips, my nose, my cheeks and then to my eyes. I waited for him to apologize and admit he's been treating me like a worthless insect but all he does is chuckle. 

"I don't have time to answer your stupid questions. Get out of my car now." He said, unbuckling his seat belt and opening the door for me "I don't have time to waste"

Without saying anything else, I get out of the car and slam the door as hard as I could. I heard him curse at me from inside the car, but I just kept on walking without turning back. When I got to the door, I quickly unlocked it and walked in. I'm not going to lie, I wish he would run up to me and kiss me a thousand times while apologizing for everything he's done, but my hopes were shattered when I heard the car drive away. 

Throwing my purse on the couch, I walk towards the kitchen and serve myself a cold glass of water. As I drank it, memories from yesterday just flowed through my head. The way he looked at me with those cold eyes, just gives me the shivers. 

 I remembered the way his eyes filled with tears I walked down the isle three years ago. The look on his eyes was so mesmerizing and beautiful that it made my knees weak. I had to hold on onto my father so that I wouldn't fall in front of everybody. 

That time, I never thought that my marriage with Suho would end up like this. Without passion, loyalty and love, from his side of course, because even after everything he's done for me, I'm still crazy in love with him. 

~.~

I watched outside my window as I saw his car pull up into the drive way. He quickly got out and walked towards the house. As he walked, I noticed how unstable his steps were. He would swing from side to side as he searched for something through his pocket. He was drunk. 

Tiredly, I walk towards the door and open it for him. He looks at me before he pushed me aside and walked into the house. The air around him felt so different that I had look at him again to make sure that it's my husband standing there. I've never seen him so drunk. He usually just drinks a couple of bottles of beer but nothing more. 

"Are you okay?" I ask, walking towards him and placing my hands on the sides of his face. 

He groans and takes my hands off his face "Of course I'm okay." He said before he walked towards the room. 

I followed him and observed what he was going to do. He walked towards the bed and threw himself on it. He took his shoes off and threw them on the side of the bed. I stare at him, still unsure about this entire situation. He's never been like this. Something must have happened. 

Deciding that I will ask him tomorrow, I walk towards him and sit next to him. He looks at me and raised his eyebrow "What?" he asked. 

I shook my head and took his tie off his neck. He sat there, not moving a single muscle. I threw the tie on the bed stand before I started ing his shirt. This is his favorite shirt, sleeping with it on will just ruin it. When I finish ing it, I fold it and place it on the bed stand as well. 

It's the first time I've seen his bare chest in a long time. His firm abs and strong chest haven't changed a bit. Even after all the drinking, his body still looks amazing.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks, his voice deep and seductive. 

I look up at him, realizing his tone. He only speaks like that when he's extremely aroused. In the beginning of our relationship, hearing that type of voice was so embarrassing for me, but hearing it now, it makes my heart race with excitement. I haven't heard that voice in a long time. 

Before I answer his question, I feel his lips pressed on mine. His hands make their way around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I move my hands towards the back of his neck, and deepened the kiss more. 

He breaks the kiss and stares at me with a lustfull face "I need you, Hana" He said, breathing heavily.

At that moment, I stare into his eyes. They are red. I was so into the moment that I forgot he was drunk. Honestly, I can't believe I forgot, he hasn't touched me in months, of course he has to be drunk. 

I thought about stopping him and just put him into bed, but this is an opportunity I need to take. I don't know when we will be able to make love again. I need him more than ever.

"I need you, Suho" I said. 

He smiled and brought his lips back to mine..

That night, we filled a hole that was deep inside my heart.

He finally became mine again.

We made love like nothing bad has happened between us.