Chapter 15

Till Death Do us Apart

Hana's POV

"You're what?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant! Your baby is going to have sibling!" She said, the smile on her lips growing wider and wider.

"Listen, if this is some type of joke, is not ing funny." Said Kyungsoo taking the words right out my mouth.

This needs to be some kind of sick joke. Was Suho stupid enough not to use a ? What... why am I even asking myself these types of questions? of course he was. Not only is he a dirty cheater but he's also a stupid piece of .

"It's not a joke. I showed him the test results last week. Hasn't he told you?" She asked, her head tilting in confusion.

This is why he hasn't called me. This is ing why. He knew she was pregnant all along and didn't even have the balls to tell me. Why did I marry such an ?!

Before my anger got out of control, I grabbed Kyngsoo's arm and dragged him out of the restaurant. If I stayed in that place, I could put my baby in anger by beating the out of her.

Just when I thought Suho was changing, I find out that he is going to have a baby with his lover. Just when I thought that he truly wanted to gain my love and trust back this happens.

"Are you okay?" Asked Kyngsoo, getting closer and placing his hand on my shoulder.

I took a deep breath and shook my head. I can't cry  right now, I don't want to cry. I've been so strong these past couple of days and I don't want to break down now over someone who doesn't deserve it anymore.

"Come here" He said, wrapping his arms around me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face against his shoulder. I don't think I can take all of this. I can't be next to someone who just keeps on hurting me and hurting me. It's not good for me or my baby.

"I can't do this anymore Kyungsoo" I said, finally breaking down. " I need to get away from all of this"

"What do you mean?" He asked, wiping the tears on my cheeks.

"I want to be far away from Suho. At least until the baby is born. I don't think this whole thing is healthy for the baby or me." I said

"Whatever you want to do, I'll support you" he said, smiling lightly.

I gave him a light smile before I broke down again. If I knew my future with Suho was going to be like this, I would have stayed as far from him as possible.

But I was stupid enough to fall deeply in love with him.

~.~

"Are you completely sure, Hana. This is a huge decision" said Kyungsoo, not believing what he just heard.

"I am sure Kyungsoo. I want to stay at my family's house in the states until the baby is born. Staying here would be stupid of me" I said, leaning back on the couch "and you're more than welcome to come with me"

Kyungsoo looked at me, still not believing what he heard. I haven't been in the states in so many years. The last time I went there was right after me and Suho got married.

"I'll definitely go with you, but do your parents know already?" He asked

I shook my head "Not yet. I'm going over today to tell them everything that has happened. I tried to cover up his mistakes for so long but now I'm ready to tell my family"

"It's your choice Hana." Said Kyungsoo smiling.

"I know" I said getting up from the couch " We should go now. They must be waiting for me"

Kyungsoo nodded before getting up and walking towards the door. We put our shoes on and walked out of the apartment.

As we walked towards the elevator, Kyungsoo's neighbor Jongin and his wife walked out of their apartment.

"Kyungsoo! Hana! Good afternoon" He said waving at my now smiling friend.

"Good afternoon! How have you been?" Kyungsoo asked Jongin, whose hand is wrapped tightly around his wife's waist.

"Good. We just found out we're expecting!" Said Jongin, his eyes glittering with joy.

I smiled "That's wonderful. I wish you the best"I said, not wanting to talk about my pregnancy.

"Thank you so much." He said before kissing his wife on the cheek.

It must feel so wonderful to be pregnant with a person that truly loves you and cares for you. Too bad that my child's father is a rotten son of a

 

~.~

"Are you ready? Asked Kyungsoo, holding my hand tightly.

I nod and sigh deeply before I open the front door of my parents house.

As soon as we walk in, the strong aroma of baked goods fill my nostrils. Pregnancy enhanced  my sense of smell so much that I can smell a bakery from a mile away.

"Hana is that you?" yelled my mother from the kitchen "We're in the kitchen"

Me and Kyungsoo walked into the kitchen still holding hands. It gave me so much comfort knowing that Kyungsoo is here with me. The warmth of his hands give me so much ease right now.

"There's my little girl!" Said my father, walking towards me and giving me a tight hug.

"Hey dad" I said, trying my best to hold down my tears.

My dad's hugs always made me feel so much love and made me feel so protected. On my wedding day he said that I will always be his little girl, even if I'm 100 years old and he's in heaven looking after me. God, I'm such a daddy's girl.

When my father broke our hug, he shook Kyungsoo's hand and gave him a pat on the shoulder, just like he always does.

"I was surprised when you said you were coming over today. You usually call a day before" Said my mother before hugging me and Kyngsoo.

"I just wanted to talk to you guys about something" I said, my voice breaking "It's really important"

The look on my parents face when my voice broke, was the most worried look I have seen on them in a while. They haven't seen me cry since I was a little girl and not their grown daughter is crying again.

I looked at Kyungsoo who gave me a light nod before I told me parents everything, not missing a single detail.

"I can't believe this" Said my father "Suho did all of this? That son of a !"

"Dad please calm down" I said,crying even harder.

"How can I calm down! First he cheated on you and now that is pregnant! This is unacceptable!" screamed my father, slamming his fist on the table.

"My poor baby has suffered so much and I didn't even notice. What kind of mother am I?" Said my mother, crying just as hard.

"Mom please calm down" I said before getting up and giving her a tight hug. She hugged me back and kept on crying untilmy father interrupted

"I think it's a good idea that you get away from that bastard! I don't want you near him for another day. I want you to be on a plane by tomorrow morning. I don't want you to be here when I have a talk with him" said my father, his eyes filled with anger.

"Thank you dad" I said "I love you guys much" I said before they both embraced me.

~.~

Suho's POV

The next day

I don't know what day it is or what time it is. All I know is that I'm alive but that I won't be if I keep on drinking like this. My room 's floor is covered with bottles vodka, wine, rum, beer and more.

Honestly, I don't know how I'm even alive by now. Not that I even deserve to be alive. This world would be so much better without me. Hana would be so much better without me.

She must think that I'm an for not contacting her in over a week. Hell, I'm sure she already knows Tiffany is pregnant. She's such a that she must have run to Hana and tell her about it.

As I was about to take a drink out of my vodka bottle, I heard a loud thump on the door. I winced at the noise. Who the hell could it be? Maybe it's Hana.

I lazily got up from my bed and walked down the stairs, grabbing things in order not to fall over. As got closer to the door, the thump just kept on getting louder.

"I'm going" I said as I got to the door and opened it.

Before my eyes could adjust to the light, something hard hit me across the face, making me fall to the floor.

I winced and cursed as I tried to get up.

When my eyes finally adjusted, all I could do was curse

"Oh "

"Yes. That's what you'll get tonight, ed up" said Hana's father before his fist swung across my cheek, making me fall on the floor again.