Chapter 23

Till Death Do us Apart

Hana's POV

The elevator ride with Suho was not only awkward, but it also made me extremely mad. Seeing him next to me, reminded me of every little thing he has done to me, including the harsh words he spat at me the night we spoke. I looked at him, but his eyes never left the elevator doors. I quickly looked at the top of the elevator, and groaned as I saw we passed the floor where Hwayoung and Mr. Kim are.

"Where are you taking me, Suho?" I asked, crossing my arms across my chest and above my pregnant stomach.

"A place where your 'boyfriend' won't bother us" He said coldly.

I rolled my eyes and went to press the stop button on the elevator, only to have Suho grab my hand and pull it back. "You're not going anywhere, Hana." He said.
 

Without noticing, he grabbed my hand until we reached the rooftop. Once there, he dragged me outside where we were greeted by grey skies.

"What the hell do you want Suho?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why did you bring him, Hana?" He asked, his eyes staring intensely at mine.

Is this what he wanted to ask me? Why I brought my boyfriend with me? There are so many things I wanted to scream at him, there are so many ways that I wanted to hurt him but I decided against it. I don't want to waste my energy on someone who doesn't deserve it.  How dare he ask me why I brought the only man who has fixed the mess he left behind?

"Because I wanted to. Because he's my boyfriend and I have the right to take him wherever I want, whenever I want" I said, making sure my hatred towards him was obvious in my tone.

Suho chuckled and walked towards me "Your boyfriend? Or lover?" He asked, looking at me from head to toe "I should have known that there was something between you too the moment I laid eyes on him"

I rolled my eyes "Lover? Darling, are you really in a position to be talking about having 'lovers'?" I said, as I walked towards him "I never cheated on you. I kept the promise I said at the altar, I was loyal to you. And this 'Bastard'  child, as you called him, is yours,  you piece of " I said, trying my best not to slap him.

Not bothered by my words, Suho placed his hands on his hips "Do you think I'm stupid? Be a woman, and tell the truth. You're not so innocent Hana"

Getting tired of his bull, I start walking towards the door "Believe what you want, Suho. But when you finally realize all the damage you've done, it'll be too late" I said, before walking through the doors and towards the elevator.

Who the hell does he think he is? He thinks he is smart, but clearly he is trying to blame someone else for his mistakes. He wants to be the hero when in reality, he is the villain. He might fool other people, but someday, the truth will come out and everybody will realize the scumbag that he truly is.

When the elevator door opened, I quickly walked towards Mr. Park's room. There, I saw Hwayoung laying down on the couch, probably trying to catch some rest. Without wanting to wake her up, I placed down the tray of sweets I brought her and took out my pen and paper to write her a note telling her I was here. As I left the room, I saw Suho coming out of the elevator. He stopped on his tracks and tried to talk to me, but I ignored him and walked towards another elevator.  I'm not in the mood to fight anymore.

~.~

Suho's POV

"I'm so glad Hana stopped by, but it's so sad I missed her. She still remembers my favorite type of sweets." Said my mother, unwrapping a piece of chocolate and putting it on .

As I was about to respond, Tiffany walked in the room. As she walked in, I couldn't notice how her stomach hasn't grown as much as it should in these stages of pregnancy. She hasn't had any symptoms or any sickness, which is kind of weird, but I've also heard that every pregnancy is different.

"Hwayoung, how are you?" Asked Tiffany, sitting down next to my mother and placing her hand on my mother's back.

Clearly, my mother was not as happy that Tiffany was here. She gave her a dry smile "I'm alright. I'm going to the cafeteria to get some food" Said my mother, before getting up and walking outside the room.

I looked at Tiffany, who is now looking at me with a wide smile "and how is my handsome man?" She asked, as before giving me a kiss.

I give her a light smile "I'm fine. Just a little tired" I lied. After the conversation with Hana, I can't help but feel a little bad. After seeing her with Chanyeol, something in my woke and made me extremely angry at her. I don't know why, but seeing her with another man just makes me angry.

"Go to rest. Tonight I'll be over at my mother's house to help her with some business, so you can have the house all by yourself" She said, giving me a light peck on my cheek.

I smile at the thought of being by myself for a while. Maybe, I'll go to the bar with my friend tonight since I haven't been there in a while. I have been so preoccupied with Tiffany and work that I haven't had time to spend time with my friends. Tonight will be a great opportunity to catch up with them.

~.~

The ride towards the bar was slower than usual. Since it's Friday, there are so many people trying to get to different spots to enjoy the beginning of the weekend. After the alteration I had with Hana, being away from all those problems and distract myself with my pals will do me some good.

When I get to the bar, I quickly give the valet guy my keys and make my way inside the bar. There, I see my friends sitting at out usual table, which is filled with different types of drinks.

"Suho!" says my friend Chen, as he walks towards me and drags me towards the table "You finally made time for us!" He said, making me sit in the middle of the group

"I've been busy guys" I said with a chuckle.

"You're always busy, dude" said my friend Xiumin, punching my arm "Stop overworking yourself"

As I'm about to answer, I see A very familiar figure walk into the bar. He is accompanied with a couple of other people, maybe coworkers or friends. He walks towards the bartender and gives him is black card, and cheekily tells him to put all of his friends drinks of his tab"

"What an douche" I say to myself before taking a sip of my whiskey.

Before he walks towards his table, his eyes lock with mine. His smile quickly vanishes. Unlike him, I grin and raise my glass.  I want to let him know that his presence doesn't bother me. He's just a little ant walking on the sidewalk, nothing more. As I'm about to look away, a woman in a dark jeans and leather jacket shows up and grabs his hand.

"Oppa, are you ready to sit?" She says, looking up at his adored "friend'

I raise my eyebrow and watch them as the walk towards their table, which happens to be right in front of ours.

"You're okay, man?" asks my friend, Chen as he sees me staring to the tall figure in front of us.

"I'm fine, Chen. Just fine" I said, not taking my eyes off Mr. Park Chanyeol.