Chapter 5

Till Death Do us Apart

Hana's POV

I sat down at the dinner table waiting for Suho to get home. I don't care at what he was going to get home but I'm determined to wait for him. Today is the day when I tell him that I'm pregnant. I try to imagine his face filled with happiness and joy when I tell him the news. I know he might never say it, but I know he wants to be a father a much as I want to be a mother.

As I was about to serve myself some grape juice, my phone started to ring. I quickly grabbed the phone and saw that it was an unknown number. After debating whether I should pick up my phone or not, I decided to pick it up.

H: "Hello"

K: "Hey, It's me Kyungsoo" 

H: "Hey, I wasn't expecting your call. How's everything?"

K: "Well, I kind of need your help right now" 

H: "With what?"

K : "Well, me and Suho are kind of in Jail right now and I need you to bail us out"

H : "WHAT?" 

K: "Yeah. Can you get here fast? The men here scare me a little"

Without saying anything else, I hung up the phone and grab my car keyS. What the hell did they do now? Them being in jail is not the only thing that surprises me,  the fact that they're together surprises me even more. Kyungsoo and Suho have never liked each other. They've always despised each other because Kyungsoo wanted me but I loved Suho and Suho hated him because  Kyungsoo wanted me. Confusing, right?

On my way there, I thought about calling Hwayoung. She's his mother after all and she should know, but I also don't want her to have a bad impression of her son. I wouldn't want to know that my son was in jail so I'm sure Hwayoung wouldn't want to know either. I shook the thought of calling her and drove as fast as I could towards the police station. I don't know what happened but I'm damn sure I'm not going to like it. 

~.~

When I entered the Police Station, a wave of anxiousness took over me. I never liked places like this. They always give me a bad feeling for some reason.  Reaching the front desk, I ask for Kim Junmyeon and Do Kyungsoo.

The man types something on the computer and quickly tells me how much I have to pay to bail them out. Lets just say that it's a little more than what I expected but without even thinking it twice, I gave him my credit card.

"They'll be out in just a minute" He said before he told one of the police man to release them. 

"Excuse me, may I know why they got arrested?" I ask the police man as he gave me my credit card back.

He typed something on his computer again before looking up at me "Do Kyungsoo punched Suho knocking him unconscious. While Kyungsoo was walking away, he woke up and started hitting him which ended up in a fight" He explained, making my mouth fall wide open.

They fought? I knew that Suho was capable of getting into fights, but I never though Kyungsoo would even harm a fly. He was always so gentel and sweet that picturing him fighting with Suho is almost impossible. 

After a little while, I saw two familiar figures walk out from a door to the far left of the room. Kyungsoo and Suho. They both looked badly hurt. Suho had a black eye and a broken lip and Kyungoo had the same, except that there was dry blood on his forehead.

I walked up to them "What the hell happened?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chess. 

Suho sighed loudly and squinted his eyes "Don't talk so loudly, I have a headache" said Suho, rubbing his temple

Kyungsoo looked up at Suho "Why do you have to talk to her like that?" 

I looked at Kyungsoo and gave him a warm smile "It's okay Kyungsoo. He's hurt so he doesn't know what he's stressed" I said, trying to cover up for Suho so that they don't make a scene in the police station "Why don't we just go outside?" 

Kyungsoo and Suho nod and follow me towards the outside of the police station. I heard them whisper curses amongst themselves but I just ignored it since it wasn't loud enough for other people to hear. 

When we finally walked outside and reached my car, I turn around to face them "Who's going to tell me what happened?" 

Suho rolled his eyes and rubbed his temples once again "It's none of your business. What happened tonight it's between me and Kyungsoo." He said, sounding annoyed.

I press my lips in a tight line and look down at my feet "Okay, I'm sorry" I said

Kyungsoo sighed before I felt his hand on my arm. Before I could say anything, he dragged towards the driver's seat of my car and opened the door for me "Get in. We're going to my house"

I looked like him like he was crazy and shook my head "No. I'll take you home and then I'll go home with Suho" 

Before Kyungsoo said anything, we heard a female voice calling Suho's name. We all looked towards the direction to where the voice came from and I saw Tiffany running towards us.  

When she reached us, she gave Suho a tight hug "Are you okay? I came as soon as I received your call" She asked, her voice full of worry.

So he called her instead of me? Isn't he supposed to call his wife and not a friend? I looked at Suho and waited for him to push her away but he never did. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled "I'm fine" He said "I'm glad you came"

I furrowed my eyebrows and got out of Kyungsoo's grip. I don't care who this woman think she is but I'm not going to let her touch Suho like that. Before, I didn't care but I do now. I'm pregnant with Suho's child and from now on, I'll fight for my marriage not only for me but also for the little child growing inside me.

"Can you please get off my husband?" I asked politely but still a little threatening as I walked towards them and crossing my arms across my chess "Suho, let her go" I said.

Suho broke the hug, which surprised me. For a moment, I thought that he was finally listening to me and taking an interest in what I was saying but that was quickly taken off the list when I saw his eyes staring at me like I was a crazy woman. 

"You can't order me around, Hana. I'm not your child" He said, walking towards me. "So you better stay quiet" 

I bit my lower lip, not knowing what to do. This is the first time I've ever stood up to Suho and I really don't know what to do. Before I tried to speak to say something, I felt Kyngsoo standing next to me. 

"You seriously called this ?" He asked, his voice full of hatred. 

I looked at him in shock. I'm finding out so many things about Kyungsoo today that its overwhelming. Today, I realized that Kyungsoo is not just a weak guy who doesn't have the guts to stand for himself, but that he's a man that's not afraid to speak up.

"Kyungsoo, that's his best friend. Be polite" I said, grabbing his arm and pulling him back. 

Kyungsoo chuckled "Best friends? Well, I didn't know that best friends made out in front of everybody in a club" He said, making my heart drop.

Suho and Tiffany were kissing in front of his friends? I looked at Suho, waiting for him to deny everything but he just stayed quiet. I took my eyes away from Suho and looked at Tiffany who was smirking at me and Kyungsoo 

"If we did so what? We all know that Suho doesn't love you anymore. In fact he despises you. Do you know what he says to me every time after we make love? He says that you're a big piece of trash wh-"

I slapped Tiffany as hard as I could, making her fall to the floor. My hand stung like crazy but I felt so betrayed and pissed off that I didn't even care.

After hearing those words come from , I couldn't contain myself. I was so hurt and mad that my anger took over me and did the only thing that was stuck on my head, hit her. 

I know that Suho sees me a big piece of trash, but knowing that he tells her every time they make love, crossed the line for me. I love Suho, I really do, but I will not stand by while I'm being humiliated. 

Every time he tells me he's with his friends, hes actually with her? He lied to me all this time. I was so stupid and too blindly in love with him that I just looked away every time that he did something wrong.

but not anymore. I have a new strength in me. I have someone to fight and live for, and that somebody is inside of me right now. I'm not going let my child grow up in a violent and unhealthy environment like this. I can't let him or her see the weak side of me. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked, kneeling down and helping Tiffany get up. 

"I'm standing up for myself Suho. That's what I'm doing. I'm sick and tired of you treating me like I'm nothing! I'm tired of being cheated and treated like even though I try my hardest to please you! I'm ing done with you Suho. I'm done" I said before walking towards my car and getting in. 

Before I start the engine, I take a deep breathe to calm myself down. I start to mutter comforting words to try to stop my tears from falling, but It doesn't work. I start crying until my sight gets so blurry I couldn't see ahead of me. 

I feel sad and angry but I the same time I feel good about myself. This little person inside me made see things clearer. He or she made me realize that even if I love him, I can't be with him. I don't want my little baby to grow up seeing how bad his father treats me, and that's what gave me all the strength that I needed to stand up for myself.

After calming myself down, I look outside and see Suho and Tiffany walking away. As I was about to turn the car on, I head a soft knock on my window. There I see Kyungsoo.

I unlock the door for him and let him into the car. We both sit there in complete silence. From the corner of my eye, I see him looking ahead before a little smile crept up his lips 

"You go girl" He said with a smile on his lips

I never thought I would laugh in a situation like this, but I couldn't help myself. 

I laughed and Kyungsoo laughed with me. 

"Only you can me me laugh at a moment like this" I said, turning the car on.

"That's what I'm here for. To make you smile when an makes you cry" he said with a wink making me smile.

That night, I drove towards Kyungsoo's apartment and spent the night crying until I fell in his arms.