Chapter 12

Till Death Do us Apart

Hana's POV

"What if it's a boy? Would you name it Kyungsoo?" Asked Kyungsoo, his eyes wide open and a huge smile plastered on his full lips.

The entire drive to the hospital has been nerve wrecking. Not because of the appointment itself, but because Kyungsoo hasn't shut up about naming my child after him.

"Would you shut up. It's my child so we're naming him Suho and if its a girl Hana." Said Suho, giving Kyungsoo a death glare.

Did I forget to mention that Suho is driving us to the hospital? I told him that we should meet at the hospital but he insisted on driving me there, without Kyungsoo of course, but the big eyed doll refused to leave me be in a car with Suho alone.

Not that I mind of course since the last thing I want is to be alone with Suho after everything that has happened recently. I don't know why I even agreed on the vacation deal I made with Suho and his mother. Who the hell am I kidding? I wouldn't stand being with Suho alone, at least not now.

"Why would she name the child after you? A dirty cheater" Spat Kyungsoo making Suho groan in annoyance.

"I swear that when we get out of this car, I will beat the out of you" said Suho, griping the steering wheel tighter.

"Try me " Threatened Kyungsoo.

"IF BOTH  OF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW, I WILL JUMP OUT OF THIS MOTHER ING CAR!" I screamed, letting all of my anger and frustration out.

I knew getting on a car with Suho and Kyungsoo would only bring bad stuff but stupid me still decided to go with them. I should have taken a taxi, it would have been less stressful. They're both like water and oil, they cannot be together.

I looked at Suho and pointed my index finger at him " another word, and I'll be the one to beat you senseless" I said through my teeth.

I don't know if it's the pregnancy but something as little as dropping a nail on the floor will get me in a bad mood. This morning I almost cried because Kyungsoo put Jelly on my toast when I just wanted peanut butter on it.

"Ha." Said Kyungsoo with a smile.

The lord is testing me today. I warned them. Another word and I will beat them senseless. I took a deep breath before taking my seatbelt off and started beating the living out of him.

"Hana! Stop please!" begged Kyunsoo, covering his small face with his hands "I'll shut up! I promise!" He said, covering his face with his hands.

With a smile of satisfaction on my face, I sit back on the passenger seat and buckle up.

The rest of the ride was as quiet as it could ever be.

~.~

"I can't believe you hit me" said Kyungsoo rubbing the back of his head.

I'm not going to lie, I do feel a little guilty for hitting him. He has been wonderful this past couple of days but I've only been insulting him and hitting him. I know I should control myself a bit but all the stress of having a child when me and Suho are separated is making me do things I don't want to do.

"I'm sorry. I've just been so stressed lately that anything can make me go crazy" I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

I hear Suho sigh loudly. I'm sure he knows that I was talking about him. He's the one that is causing all my stress.

When we arrived at the front desk, I filled out some papers and was told to sit and wait for the doctor to get ready to see me.

"Want me to get you water, coffee, or some snacks?" asked Suho as I sat down on the small seat next to the door.

I shook my head "I'm fine. Thank you"

"If you need anything, just tell me." Said Kyungsoo placing his arms over my shoulder.

I smiled at him and laid my head on his shoulder. From the corner of my eye, I saw Suho shake his head lightly in disappointment. What? I can't lay my head on my best friend's shoulder but he can sleep with another woman?

"Kim Hana" said a nurse walking towards us. "The doctor is ready to see you"

I smiled at the nurse before me, Suho and Kyungsoo got up.

"Miss. I'm sorry but only one person can come with you" said the nurse looking between Kyungsoo and Suho.

I turned around and looked at Kyungsoo. "I'm sorry Kyungsoo, but I think the father of the child should come"

Kyungsoo looked at me and gave me a sad smile "Of course. Go ahead"

I smiled lightly at him before me and Suho followed the nurse through a long hallway. Honestly, I feel bad towards Kyungsoo. I know he wanted to come but he just stayed quiet for me. I'll make it up to him, somehow.

"If you could please wait here for a couple of minutes. The doctor will be here to see you soon" said the nurse as we walked inside a small room.

I climbed on the small bed as Suho sat down on the chair against the wall.

"Thank you for letting me come in with you" He said, smiling at me.

I nod and start playing with my fingers. I don't know what to do or what to say. Being alone with him just makes me feel so uncomfortable now. I just want to walk out of the door but I know that I have to stay for my baby's own good.

Suho got up from the chair and walked towards me. He stopped in front of me and placed his hand under my chin "Can you please look at me?" he asked.

I shook my head and slapped his hand away from me. He placed his hand under my chin again making me groan in annoyance.

"Can you please stop it?" I asked now looking up at him "Can you sit down?"

Suho stared at my eyes "I know you hate my right now. I put you through hell and trust me, I'm regretting it so much now. As I laid in the bed all alone yesterday I realized that the one I love is you and only you. I don't know what got to me wh-"

"Shut up. shut up. just be quiet." I said trying to hold back my tears.

These are the words that I've been wanting to hear for so long but now they mean nothing. I've suffered so much that every word he says feel sounds like lies to me.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. I pushed Suho away as soon as I saw the doctor walking in. He was tall, lean and very handsome.

"Miss. Kim" said the doctor with a smile on his face" I'm Park Chanyeol and I'll be taking care of you today"

I smiled back at him "Please call me Hana" I said.

Chanyeol smiled "So today we will be doing an ultrasound to see how your child is doing"

I smile and nod "Okay."

"Could you please lay down and raise your shirt a little so we could start the procedure" Said Chanyeol grabbing a bottle and walking back towards the small bed.

I raise my shirt and lay down. I stare at the doctor as he poured the gel on my stomach. He looked young. 25-27 but no more than 30.

"First child?" he asks with a smile.

"Yes." I smile back at him. I look at Suho and see him smiling as well.

"Well congratulations." He said before he started the procedure.

~.~

"Everything is looking perfect. The baby is doing great as of right now. I would like to see you again next month to see the progress of the baby. Also, make sure to eat a healthy diet and to keep stress to a minimum" said the doctor as he walked me and Suho towards the reception ares.

"Thank you so much doctor. I'll see you next month" I said smiling at him.

"See you next month, Hana" said Chanyeol staring into my eyes and smiling lightly.

I smile at him before me and Suho walk outside.

"You're changing doctors" said Suho grabbing his keys from his pockets

"What? why?" I asked.

"He obviously was into you." said Suho, anger taking over his voice

"Well I'm not changing doctors. I like him and I'm staying with him" I said, ignoring his childish behavior.

"I said you're chancing doctors" He said through his teeth..

"You don't tell me what to do Suho. We're not together anymore so anything you say is irrelevant right now."

"Hana we're still married." He said as he stopped walking "what do you mean we're not together anymore"

I stopped walking and turned around to face him "Because as of right now I don't see you as my partner. You've hurt me too much Suho."

"Hana, I told you I'm sorry. I really am. I will make it up to you I swear" He said, his eyes begging for forgiveness

I stared at him for a while before I walked past him and towards his car. I walked towards the passenger seat.

Suho unlocked the car and we both got in without speaking a single word.

After 10 minutes of complete silence, my phone started ringing.

I quickly answered "What's up?"

"Where are you guys?" said Kyungsoo.

"Were on our way home?" I said, leaning my head on the window.

"Oh is the nice going smoothly?" he asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Oh that's great and I was just asking because you guys ING LEFT ME!" He screamed making me drop my phone.

.