Chapter 6

Till Death Do us Apart

Hana's POV

The next morning, I woke up with a massive headache. It felt as if someone was continuously pounding on my head with a hammer. I don't know if its because of the pregnancy or because I spent the entire night crying. 

I slowly got up from the couch and rubbed my eyes tiredly. Yesterday was such an intense night. Knowing about how badly Suho talks about me and how he sleeps with the woman that's supposed to be his best friend, definitely felt as if someone just shot me through my chest. 

What surprised me the most, is how I stood up to Suho and Tiffany. I'm not going to lie, I'm very proud of myself. I finally opened my eyes and saw how being with Suho affected me. Even If I love him, I can't stay with him.  Just thinking about being away from him kills me, but I have to do what's good for you and my baby.

"Oh, You're up" Says Kyungsoo, walking out of the kitchen wearing a blue apron. 

I look at him from head to toe with an amused look on my face "You're cooking?" I asked. 

The first, and last time, I've tried Kyungsoo's food, I got food poisoning. He decided to make food for me and my family for my brother's birthday, but we all ended up going to a restaurant to eat. He definitely does not know how to cook.

"Of course I am. I think you'll be delighted to see what I made you today" He said, with a wink. I don't know if he noticed the please-tell-me-you-didn't-cook the tone of my voice, or maybe he just ignored it. 

"Will I die if I eat it?" I ask, getting up from the couch and walking with him towards the kitchen.

Do you know how in the morning, houses smell like eggs, bacon, toast and more? well, I don't smell anything right now. 

When we walked in, the first thing I saw was a bowl, a bottle of milk and a box of cereal. I glared at Kyungsoo as he laughed nonstop. He crouched and placed his hands  on his knees, laughing even harder. 

"You're so stupid." I said, now laughing with him. 

If felt good to laugh. Having Kyungsoo by my side is the best thing that's happening to me right now. He stayed up with me all night, telling me that everything was going to be fine. He promised me that he won't leave my side and won't let anybody hurt me ever again. 

I really felt protected as his arms were wrapped around me last night. He would  wipe my tears away, making me feel like I wasn't alone.

After finishing our laughing fit, me and Kyungsoo sat down to eat. He served himself corn flakes while I served myself some cheerios. While we ate, we just stayed quiet.

I believe Kyungsoo should know I'm pregnant. He is my best friend and my only support right now. I don't have anyone else to talk to and to express my pain to. I can't tell my parents or Suho's parents about the situation I'm going through.

Even if he hurt me a lot, I can't let his parents or my parents hate him. My mother and father got very attached to Suho. They even consider him part of the family. And his poor mother, Hwayoung. She doesn't deserve to suffer because of her son's mistake. 

The only thing I can do for now, Is stay quiet. Nobody except for me, Suho, Tiffany and Kyungsoo should know about this. and I'll make sure of that. 

~.~

Suho's POV

After dropping Tiffany off at her apartment, I drove home. Tonight was such an eventful and chaotic night, that I really need a drink. 

I looked at my watch, and it read 3:35 am. It's late and the streets of Seoul are empty, which is a huge advantage for me. No traffic means I'll get home soon. 

I sigh as I drive home. Tonight is a night I'll never forget. I finally saw a side of Hana I've never seen before. She stood up for herself and didn't stay quiet like she usually does. Even if  I don't want to see her, I'm sure she'll come back tomorrow and ask for forgiveness, just like her stupid self always does.

When I finally reached home, I dropped the keys on the couch and walked towards the kitchen. I know it's late but I really need a drink. 

When I walk into the kitchen, I see the table decorated with two plates filled with food, wine, juice and a little pink and blue box. I guess she was expecting me today, too bad her plans got ruined. Note the sarcasm.

I grabbed the bottle of wine and served myself as full glass. I brought the cup to my lips and drank all of it in one sip. This wine is strong bus not strong enough, I need to get something stronger.

As I was about to walk towards the cabinet where we keep our alcoholic drinks, I remember the little box. I walk towards the table and reach for it. 

It's medium sized and on the side it has a tag that says "Open Me". I laughed at the stupid tag and open up the box. There I see something that I was not expecting to see at all. 

It was a pregnancy test.

A positive Pregnancy test