Chapter 21

Till Death Do us Apart

Hana's POV

The next morning, I woke up and Chanyeol wasn't there. I looked around my room, only to find emptiness. I groaned and laid back down on my bed. What if he regrets what happened yesterday? Was I too ty and now he doesn't want to be my friend? This entire thing was so out of the blue, but truly I don't care at all. Last night was wonderful. Chanyeol is nothing like I expected.  He was rough yet caring, sweet but still dirty. He made me feel wanted and beautiful, which is something that I so desperately needed.

After laying in bed for a couple of minutes, I got up and got dressed. I'm not going to lie, I am a little sore from yesterday so putting my clothes on was a little difficult. After getting dressed, I walked outside and a strong smell of freshly cooked breakfast filled my nostrils. I quickly walked into the kitchen, there I saw Chanyeol standing shirtless with a rag on his shoulder and a spatula on his hand.

After noticing my presence, he smiled "You're up"

I smile back and walk towards towards him "You didn't have to make breakfast" I said, looking down at the eggs and French toast on a plate, ready to be eaten.

"I did have to. I knew you would be hungry" He said, before walking towards me and kissing my lips.

I was taken back for a second, as I remembered what happened yesterday. I looked up at Chanyeol, and he was brightly smiling at me but after noticing my slight discomfort, his smile drops

"Are you okay?" He asks, not sure about what's going through my mind.

"I'm okay. I just forgot about last night for a second" I said, thinking about last night.

"I see" said Chanyeol, turning the stove off and grabbing my hand "Let's go eat" he said.

I lightly smile at him and grab my plate with my free hand. When we sit down on the table, Chanyeol clears his throat.

"Hana, I think we should talk about last night" he said. Unsure of what to say next, he grabs my hand once more "If you just want to be friends, I understand. I'm sorry about invading your privacy yesterday, If you don't want a relationship with me, just tell me okay?"

Even after last night, I never even thought about being a relationship with Chanyeol. I've been so preoccupied with the baby and Suho that I haven't even paid attention to him as a man. He has helped me so much during these last couple of weeks. He has comforted me while I cried, cared about my and my child's health and always made sure that I was doing okay. I would be stupid to stop seeing him like this. Just like Suho moved on, I'll move on too.

"No, I want to be more than friends" I said, smiling at him.

Chanyeol smiled and squeezed my hand before leaning towards me and giving me a kiss, "I really like you, Hana"

"I like you too Chanyeol"

~.~

2 Month's Later

~.~

These past couple of months have been a rollercoaster. I am finally divorced and Suho is out of my life. I have not spoken to him since I signed the divorce papers. That day he told me that he was glad our marriage was over, I said I couldn't be happier either.  The last I've heard, was that him and Tiffany were about to have a child together in the next couple of months. Apparently, she has moved into the home that used to be mine.

Me and Chanyeol are still together. He has been an amazing boyfriend and has taken care of me and my child. Today, we are going to know the of the child. I truly don't care if it's a boy or a girl, all I care is that this pregnancy is healthy and on the right track.

When I told Kyungsoo that me and Chanyeol were dating, he was surprisingly thrilled. It truly took me by surprise, since he has always had a crush on me, but apparently, he met someone while I spent all my time with Chanyeol. I have yet to meet her, but she is supposed to be a wonderful girl.

"Are you ready to know?" Asked Chanyeol, as he sat down in front of a screen.

"Of course I am" I said, my smile as wide as it could ever be.

Chanyeol smiled at me before looking at the screen. He squinted his eyes and leaned towards the screen. After a while, he chuckled "I never expected this" He said, turning towards me and Kyungsoo, who came with me since he really wanted to be one of the first one to know.

"Hana, you are going to have a beautiful, sophisticated, intelligent, extraor-"

"I will hit you right in the face if yo-"

"Boy"

I stared at Chanyeol and then at Kyungsoo. They were both smiling at me, waiting for me to react, but I truly didn't know what to do or say. I looked at the monitor and then at Chanyeol "Are you serious?"

"I am serious" He smiled "You're having a boy"

After that information finally went through my mind, I smiled so hard my lips cheeks started to hurt "This is so exiting!" I said "And my boy will have two wonderful men in his life who will teach him how to play sports" I said, jokingly.

"You know we will" said Kyungsoo, squeezing my hand.

I sighed loudly and smiled. My baby boy is growing rapidly and healthy. That's all I care about right now.

Suho's POV

"How are you feeling?" I ask Tiffany, who is sitting down at the couch watching TV.

"I'm good, Hun" She said, as she got up and walked towards me.

I smile at her and hug her, being careful not to hold her to tight as her stomach has grown significantly. I kiss her and without giving it another thought she kisses back. I grab her hips and lay her down on the couch. I moan as I press my hips in between her legs, but before I could go any further, Tiffany stops me.

"I'm not really in the mood" she says, before apologizing.

I smile at her and get up "It's alright. Sorry" I say, before walking away from her and towards my room.

After moving in, Tiffany doesn't allow me to touch her or even see her . She says it's because she feels ugly and disgusting.  I truly feel as if something else is going on, but I don't want to accuse her of anything or push her into doing something she doesn't want to do. It's driving me crazy, though. I am a man for god's sakes.

These past couple months, I haven't spoken to Hana, or known anything about her. Believe it or not,  I have thought about how things ended between me and her. I admit, I judged her too fast but I don't regret it. I am glad that we are divorced, but I shouldn't have talked so badly about the child. Whether it's mine or not, it shouldn't suffer because of it's parents bad decision. Maybe, just maybe, I'll ask for a DNA test when it's born.

As I was about to walk into the bathroom to take a long and needed show, my phone starts ringing. I quickly grabbed it from my pocket. It's my mother.

Without giving it second thoughts, I pick up the phone.

Me: Hello.

Hwayoung: Suho, Your father has had a heart attack! Come to the hospital soon please, I don't know what to do.

My father? A heart attack? But, I just saw him this morning and he was fine! Without saying anything else, I get out of my room and towards the living room. There, I see Tiffany laying down on the couch. She gets up and tries to talk to me,but I ignore her and walk out the door.

I never show my emotions, but if something happens to my father, I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.