Chapter 24

Till Death Do us Apart

Suho's Pov

The entire night, I have been watching Chanyeol moves non-stop. I wanted to see if my theory was true. Is he cheating on Hana? or are they just friends? I don't know the answer, but I can't wait to find out.

"You have been staring at that guy non-stop" said my other friend, noticing the tense air between me and the taller male.

I shook his question off and watched as the girl laid his head on Chanyeol's shoulder. Knowing that I am watching him, he moves away from the girl, making her groan.

"I will be right back"  said, getting up from our table and walking towards Chanyeol and his friends.

I am not going to lie, I am extremely drunk. If I was not as intoxicated as I was, I wouldn't have gotten up to him, just to bother him and put him on the spot.

When I reached the table, I smiled "Mr. Park Chanyeol, long time no see" I said, trying to sound as kind and intoxicated as I possibly could.

"What to do you want?" Asked Chanyeol. I noticed that he was trying to sound brave, but failed miserably as his shaky voice revealed his true feelings.

"How rude of you, Chanyeol" I said, pretending to be hurt by his harsh words "I just wanted to meet your friends!" I said, turning my eyes towards the gorgeous girl next to him.

"I'm Suho" I said, extending my hand towards the girl, who gladly took it.

"I'm Eunji, Chanyeol's girlfriend. Nice to meet you" She said, before Chanyeol could stop her.

After hearing her introduction, Chanyeol got up and grabbed my arm. "We should talk" He said.

"I love to talk" I said as he dragged me towards the back of the club.  There, he let go of my arm and placed his hand on his face, unsure of what to say

"This is not what it looks like Suho. I am not cheating on Hana" He said, walking towards me, making sure he was close enough so that I could hear his words clearly.

I chuckled "Oh really! Then who is that? Your sister? because I'm pretty sure she said she was your girlfriend"

Chanyeol bit his lower lip, trying to find the right words to say "My parents are making me go out with her Suho. They want me to be with her and not Hana. They told me they would kick me out of the company if I am not with her" He confessed.

Not believing him, I laughed "Do you think I'm stupid?! This isn't a movie, Chanyeol. Just be a man and admit you cheated!" I said, hitting his chest. 

" Don't tell Hana please. Unlike you, I truly love her" he said, his eyes watering.

This made me laugh even harder "You're so full of !" I said "We are all so alike. I cheated, you cheated and Hana cheated as well! Is this the cheaters club?!"

"Hana never cheated on you Suho. And that Child is yours" He said, pointing his index finger at me "The first time I met her was at the hospital"

"You really do believe I am stupid. She cheated, Chanyeol. Just like us!" I said, leaning against the wall because if I try to balance myself, I would fail miserably.

"Suho, don't accuse her of doing something she hasn't done. Have a paternity test and you'll find out for yourself that the child is yours. I can't stand the thought of you calling her something that she isn't" He said before walking towards the door "and I am begging you, do not tell her about this, because if you do, I'll make sure you pay for it"

Ignoring his words, I walk towards back towards the club and towards the bathroom. Once there, I splash cold water on my face. What if he's telling the truth? What if Hana didn't cheat on me? I stared at myself in the mirror and found myself feeling a little less drunk. I walk out of the bathroom, and without saying goodbye to my friends, I walk out and head home.

Thankfully, I was able to drive well enough that the cops didn't pull me over. As I got off the garage, I found it odd to see Tiffany's car outside. I thought she was going to spend the night at her mother's house.

Without giving it any thought, I walk inside and see the light to the kitchen . As I walked towards the kitchen, I stumble over something soft. I look down and see something that looks round. It also has a belt around it. It looks like a fake stomach.

As I look at it, my heart starts to race. I am begging God that this isn't what I think it is. Holding the stomach tightly, I walk towards the kitchen, where I see Tiffany drinking a cold glass of water, her once plump stomach now flat.

When she notices my presence, the glass she was holding, dropped to the floor, shattering into little pieces.

"Suho. This is not what it looks like" she said, trying to walk towards me.

Before she gets to me, I throw the fake stomach on the floor and walk out of the house and towards the my car. As I'm about to back out, I see Tiffany get out of the house and try to reach my car, but I was too fast and left before she could reach me.

I can't believe this. She has been lying to me all along. I trusted her, I broke my marriage for her and this is how she repays me? With ing lies! Not caring about anything, I hit the steering wheel untiol my knuckles turn red. How am I going to face everybody now? I can't show my face, not after everything that has happened. I check my wallet and see that I have my credit and debit cards.

I drive to the farthest hotel, and check in. As I walked into the room, I couldn't help but trash everything and cry. How could I be so stupid!? I should have seen it! There were so many signs but I ignored them all.  How am I going to face my family, my friends and coworkers? But most importantly, how am I going to face Hana.