Chapter 22

Till Death Do us Apart

Hana's POV

After hearing the news about Mr. Kim, I did not hesitate a minute about taking the first flight back to Korea. Yes, me and his son are on very rocky terms but that wont stop me from seeing the man who cared for me and truly respected me. Since the day I met him, he has considered me his daughter and I have considered him as my second father. The thought of him at the hospital, truly breaks my heart. They said that there's a possibility that he might not recover, but I'm begging God that he has a speedy recovery.

In this trip, Chanyeol is coming with me. Now that I am this far along in my pregnancy, he did not believe that it would be safe for me to travel by myself. The entire trip back home, he held my hand and told me a million times that he was going to be okay, and truly, that is the only thing that is making this trip more calming. At the airport, my mother, father and brother received me and gave me a long and tight hug.

"I missed you so much" She said with tears in her eyes. She backed away from me and her eyed widened "God, your belly is big!" she laughed, wiping her tears.

"I know" I said, crying with her "I really missed you guys" I said, giving all of them a hug

"We all missed you too" said my father.

Taking his eyes away from me and towards Chanyeol, my father's smile disappeared "and who are you?"

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Even thought I have talked to them about me and Chanyeol, he asks this ridiculous question. I look at Chanyeol, who is smiling brightly at him, not even bother by my dad's rude behavior.

"I'm Park Chanyeol, Hana's boyfriend" He said, extending his hand and shaking my fathers hand.

"Well Chanyeol, just because my daughter likes you doesn't mean that I do. You have to earn my respect, understood?" He asked, looking up at him.

This wouldn't be as funny if my dad did not look like a dwarf in front of Chanyeol's tall frame. I looked at my mother who was trying hard not to laugh. Sehun on the other hand, did not hold back.

"You look so funny dad!" He said, wiping his tear away "It's like a little hamster attacking a huge dog"

My father looked back at Sehun and angrily slapped him behind his head, making all of us laugh. I truly missed all of this. My father's craziness, my mother's love and my brothers clumsiness. Being back makes me feel as if everything is okay again, when it truly isn't.

I decided to go towards the hospital instead of going home first. My mother and father did not want me to but I am a stubborn person. I came here to support Mr.  and Mrs. Kim.  I don't care about sleep right now. I know it's not good for me or my baby's health but I just can't wait to see them.

Me and Chanyeol took my Mercedes and quickly drove towards the hospital. Before going into the hospital Chanyeol gave my hand a tight squeeze "Are you sure you're okay?" He asks, his voice filled with worry.

I smiled and squeezed his hand back "I am. I promise"

When we walked in, I asked the receptionist  where we could find Mr. Park's room. She quickly typed some things in the computer before she told us the number of the room. I quickly thanked her and me and Chanyeol made our way towards the room. Before walking in, I took a deep breath. I know that there's a possibility that Suho might be there, and honestly, it makes me very nervous. I don't know how he will react. I don't know if he'll kick me out or just ignore me. I truly hope it's the second one.

"Hana!" said Hwayoung as soon as I walked in. She got up and with teary eyes gave me a tight hug. "I'm so glad you're back" She said

"I'm so sorry about everything that's going on Hwayoung. If there is anything you need please do not hesitate on telling me okay?" I said, hugging her back.'

"Thank you, darling. It's so good having you here. Theres a ray of sunshine in this horrible storm now" she smiled.

Before I could say anything else, her eyes turned towards Chanyeol. He looked at him and gave him a light smile "I'm Hwayoung, Nice to meet you" She said.

"Chanyeol, nice to meet you too. I am truly sorry about everything" he said, giving Hwayoung a sympathetic smile.

"He's my boyfriend, Hwayoung" I said carefully, not trying to make her upset since she still had hopes that me and Suho would get back together.

"I know." She said.

I guess Suho told her already. That man can't keep his mouth shut for even one bit. 

"How is he doing?" I ask, looking back at Mr. Kim, who is laying on the bed.

"He's in a coma" she said, her eyes starting to tear up "They don't know when he'll wake up. There's a possibility that he doesn't wake up" 

I carefully grabbed her hand and took her towards the couch. "He will wake up Hwayoung. He's a strong man. He'll make it" I said, wiping her tears away.

"I know he is" She said.

Before I could respond, someone walked in the room. I closed my eyes, getting ready for the storm that is ahead. With a deep breath, I looked up and saw Suho looking down at me. His eyes were wide, he was obviously not expecting me there.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, with voice flat. "And why is he here?"

"We came to see Mr. Park." I said getting up. I don't want her feeling uncomfortable. "I better leave, Hwayoung. I'll come tomorrow, Okay?" I said, smiling down at Hwayoung

"I'll be waiting. Thank you so much for coming, Hana." she said, giving me a tight hug.

As me and Chanyeol walked out, Suho grabbed my arm, stopping me from leaving the room. "We need to talk" Said Suho, his eyes looking down at me.

"Watch it" said Chanyeol, snatching my arm away from Suho's grip.  The tension in the room is incredibly thick. Suho and Chanyeol stared at each other as if they wanted to kill each other.

I don't know what this is all about, but I'm damn sure that when I visit tomorrow, is going to hit the fan.

"Chanyeol, let's go" I said, grabbing Chanyeol's arm and leaving the room.

As I was walking out, a very similar figure walked past me. Without looking back, I exited the hospital and got into my Mercedes. I wasn't going to give that the pleasure of having my attention.

"You have to be careful Hana. You're 5 months pregnant,you can't be too stressed" said Chanyeol, as soon as we drove away.

"I won't get stressed, I promise" I said, smiling lightly at him.

Before going home, I took Chanyeol home. Like the gentleman he is, he invited me in. I am not going to say that I wasn't expecting it, but as soon as we walked in, he passionately kissed me and the rest, well, you know what happened.

~.~

The morning after arriving to Korea, I woke up as early as I could. I wanted to go to the hospital and be with Mr.Park and Hwayoung. I took a hot shower and put on a long summer dress and flats.

"You're leaving this early?" Asked my mother, as she placed a plate of fruit in front of me. " I thought we were spending the day together" She said sadly.

"We are. I'm just going today for a couple of hours. I'll be here before noon" I said giving my mom a light smile.

After finishing my bowl of fruit, I quickly got into my car and drove towards the hospital. As I was looking for a parking space, I saw Suho's Porsche and guess where the only free parking space was? Right next to his car. ing Incredible.

I got off my car and walked in towards Mr. Park's room. I greeted the nurse at the front desk and got into the elevator. As I was about to hit the close button, someone placed their hand on the elevator door, stopping it from closing.

My hear skipped a beat as soon as the tall man entered the elevator. He looked at me and stood next to me and facing the elevator door

"Time for me and you to talk, Hana" said Suho, before pressing the close button.