Chapter 9

Till Death Do us Apart

Suho's POV

The look on my mother's face is something I've never seen before. Her eyes are filled not only with rage but also disappointment. Her hands were still in a fist, as if she was ready to destroy the face she created.

"I can not believe this!" She said, walking past her cart and towards me and Tiffany.

I looked around to see if there was people looking at the scandalous scene but there was none. There was only me, Tiffany and my mother, and for that I'm grateful. I can't risk having people gossiping about this scene with their friends. It will ruin my and my family's reputation.

"Mother, calm down" I said as she stood in front of me, her eyes still filled with rage.

"How do you expect me to calm down? I just saw you kissing another woman! What about Hana? Your wife!" She screamed, now angrier.

I heard Tiffany clear and walk towards my mother "Mrs. Kim. It's not what it looks like"She said, trying to place her hand on my mother's shoulder as if that will give her some sort of comfort.

"Oh, get away from me you . You're just as bad as Suho!" said my mother, slapping Tiffany's hand away.

Tiffany flinched back and held her hand across her chest. From the look on her face, you could easily tell that the slap really hurt. 

"I did not raise you to be a womanizer. I raised you to be a respectful and loyal man, Suho. What did I do wrong?!" exclaimed my mother, placing the palm of her head on her forehead.

At this moment the only thing I can do is stay quiet. Knowing my mother, she will slap me if I dare to speak in front of her, at least now. When we're finally out of this place, then I'll explain everything to her.

"I need to talk to Hana. She has the right to know that her "husband" is not who she thinks he is. Don't you feel bad towards your poor wife?" asked my mother placing her hand on her hip "Of course you don't. If you did you wouldn't have been doing this"

I waited for her to finish talking. I could tell that she was disappointed in me, that she did not want to believe what was happening and that everything was just a dream. But it wasn't. This was a reality that none of us could deny. 

"You're coming with me" She said, grabbing my arm and dragging out of the aisle. I looked back at Tiffany and saw her mutter sorry as if it was her fault when it truly was mine. 

When me and my mother finally walked out of the store, she dragged me towards her car without saying a single word. I kept on trying to guess what she was going to do but nothing came to my head. My mother is a very unpredictable person, and honestly it scares me. What if she tells my family what I did? My father would be so disappointed. 

When we reached the car she stopped in front of me and crossed her arms over her chest "Why did you do it, Suho? Why did you cheat on Hana?" She asked as if it was an easy question to answer. 

I sigh and scratch the back of my head, trying to think of an answer that would not get me killed but there was none. Even if I gave her the perfect answer, she would still act and feel the same me towards me.

"Because when I saw Tiffany our old feelings started blooming again." I said, deciding to tell the truth. My mother is a person that is very hard to fool, after all, I tried fooling her more than once when I was a kid. 

"Please tell me you're joking Suho? That is not an excuse. Cheating is wrong and you know that. If you wanted to be with Tiffany, why didn't you divorce Hana?" She asked, sounding even madder than she did before. 

"Because even if I want to be with Tiffany, I also want to be with Hana. Also, there is no way that I can leave her now" I said, remembering Hana's pregnancy. Even if I did want to leave her, I couldn't. She's pregnant and I can't leave her now. Not only does she need my help, but it would also give us bad reputation.

"And why is that?" asked my mother, her voice filled with curiosity. 

"Because Hana is pregnant" I answered before I felt my mother's hard fist slam against my nose. 

~.~

Hana's POV

I laid down on my bed, remembering the conversation between me and Suho earlier.How can he be so heartless? First, he cheats on me and now he doubts whether this child is his or not? In case he does not know, he is the one that cheated, not me. 

As I was about to put my headphones on to listen to music, Kyungsoo walked into my room with a big smile on his face. I looked at him for a while, waiting for him to speak but all he did was stand there and smile. 

"Do you need something?" I ask, sitting up on the bed, still looking at him. 

"I have a surprise for you" He said, walking towards the bed and sitting down next to me. He grabbed my hands and held them tightly "I made an appointment so we can get your pregnancy checked. I want to know if that baby is good and healthy" He said, his smile growing. 

I chuckled "You really are out of this world, huh? Thank you Kyungsoo." I said, leaning towards him and giving him a tight hug. I'm so glad I have him by my side right because I honestly wouldn't know where I would be now.There are so many things running through my head that I did not even think about making a doctor's appointment to check on my baby,

Kyungsoo broke the hug and smiled at me. "You don't have to thank me, Hana. I do it because I care about you and your baby"

Before I could say anything else he continued speaking. "Also, Its tomorrow, so be ready by 10 am!" He said, getting up and walking out of my room. 

I chuckled "He really is the best."

Before I could lay down to listen to music I felt my phone vibrate.  I quickly grabbed it to see who was calling. It was Suho's mother. 

With a smile on my face, I quickly answered. "Hwayoung! Hello!" 

"Hana, I need you to come over right now. You, Suho and me need to have a serious talk" She said before hanging up.

I closed my eyes tightly as I cursed under my breath a thousand times. Who the hell told her?