Light story.

Be my master

Kyungsoo wait for Jongin in front of his classroom.There is a lot of student walk pass in front of him.Some of them have their own slave or what they said a guardian,sort of.But,there are many kind of slave in this world.The lowest is a normal slave,a human.normal human.They usually do housework and help their masters do works.They made contract with a dealer,and also a human dealer.

The middle is a slave that have kind of powers,but not that powerful like on television or movie.They only can move things,teleport in a short distance and some minor powers.They are human but not like other human,they man-made slave.Inject with some kind of liquid that give them some power and strength and sell to be a slave.

The third,is the rare slave and only with strong heart and important people can make this deal.The demon slave.They have some powerful powers and can do many things.they are not a human,they are a demon that live underworld.A person that want to make a contract must meet with a person with unknown name.He can be everywhere.Give him a call and he will be there.But,all the slave have a limited to prevent them to used their true power to keep the world existence.

Kyungsoo is a human,that's mean he's a lowest or a middle slave..

No.

He's the third slave, hold a power as a demon.Thanks to his small feature,he hide his status very well.

'It's very boring~',Kai walk out from the classroom and see Kyungsoo beside the classroom's door,waiting for him.His face show very clearly that he already bored to continue the study lesson.

'I already make some lunch,I make your favourite food',Kai face show no interest and walk away.Kyungsoo follow him behind quietly.They soon reach at the field,Kai sit under a tree and look at the field.

'Is there something wrong,master?,

'Leave me alone,I want to rest when I wake up I want to go home.',Kyungsoo bow and walk to his class and pack his things.'Kyungsoo,want to go home already?',A boy,a class president asked.Kyungsoo give him a smile before walk out from the room.He can't say anything to him because Kai order him not to talk to the boy.Once he receive order,he must follow it no matte what happen.It's in a contract.

He go and pack Kai's things before he leave the classroom.

'Kyungsoo,long time no see',A boy suddenly appear in front of him with his guardian.'you should stop working with that lazy and come work for me,I'll treat you better than him',

'You change your guardian five time only for this month,how can I know that you don't sent me back when I follow you?',

'You different,You nothing like them.I like you to be my slave...forever,'

The boy walk slowly towards Kyungsoo and smell his sweet scent.

'I'm sorry,Shin.I made a contract and I will follow orders from Kai only.

'Come on,you just need to misbehave and he will throw you,I can save you then.'

'I hope that you understand my statement clearly,I don't want to make you regret later',

Shin want to touch Kyungsoo but before Kyungsoo could release his power,Shin's guardian take him away from Kyungsoo.'you have a talented guardian but..not good enough to save you',

Shin look at his left hand and see a blood on his palm.Shin smile.

'I..I'm sorry master',His guardian bow and seek for forgiveness fom him.

'I'll make you beg for me one day,Kyungsoo.I'll will make sure you can run from me anymore',

'I only serve for my master,and now Kai is my master',

Shin laugh and disappear from his sight.Kyungsoo walk to the tree where Kai take a nap.When he get there,he saw Kai stare at the other student play football.They play and sometimes use their guardian power to win the match.They are happy.

'Master..',Kai stand up and walk to the car in front of the gate.Kyungsoo already used to Kai's behavior,ignoring him all day.But he know sooner or later,Kai will become like a baby and talk with him again.

'Kyungie~ let's go to the light festival tonight',Kai said while finished his homework.'But you have a meet..',

'cancel it all,I insist',

'But',

'It's an order',Kai said but this time with serious tone.

'okay then,master Kai',

Kyungsoo prepare Kai's clothes and leave it on the bed.Kai don't want him to help him change.He prefer do it by itself,maybe he's embarrass,Kyungsoo thought.Kyungsoo wait for him outside his room.After a few hours,they arrive at the light festival.There are many people at the festival,enjoying themselve and with their family.

'Look,they have a roller coster..wah~',Kai look at the long roller coster and run to it.Kyungsoo follow him until they reach to the ticket booth.They play a lot of fun games and eat a mouth-watering food.They soon when to the open field,and light up a ballon.Kyungsoo use his power to put a light in it and release it to the sky with other ballon.The sky is full with shiny ballon,sent many hope to the sky and hope that it will be granted someday.

They rest before going home.'You know the the story behind light festival?'

'No,master',

'Once there is a master and slave living in a small hut.His master is very sick and can't hold any longer.His guardian is a light user,Every night,he will light up a ballon to light up their home and some release it to the sky.They made a hope,the master hope that his slave with fine a better master after he's gone.His slave hope his master recovery,and someday he could order him to do things',One day,his master die and the slave was very sad.He refuse to get another master and since he was a middle slave,he was given one week before they killed him.Every night,he will light up the ballon and make hope.His final hope was to meet his master in the after life and can be his slave again.'

Kai's sad and Kyungsoo know that.Kai is born without a family.Born to the world that no one to love and no one to depend on.He want someone to praise him when he get a better result and comfort him when he sad.

'You believe in that old story?,Kyungsoo asked.

'For you maybe,it's a old story but for me it's more than that',

'I didn't mean to,,'.

'It's okay,well..it's time to go home now',

Kai yawn and the car arrive at the perfect timing.They all went back home and end their day with a sad old story.


A long chapter I've ever write...

Wait for another update~^^