Baekhyun's dream

Be my master

'I'm sorry',Kyungsoo lower his head,not dare to look at Shin face.He scared he will be thrown in that place again.Shin sit beside Kyungsoo and put his head on Kyungsoo's lap.'I want to sleep,don't move,'.Shin fast asleep and leave Kyungsoo who try not to move even an inch.

Morning come,Sehun open his eyes and first thing he see is, a face above him.He touch slightly at the slepping face,it so soft.Sehun can't remember properly how the boy ended in his house but it must be Shin work.Shin and him shared a same body and he really hate it,he's a demon.Sehun wake carefully not to wake the poor boy,he take the boy to his room and go to the bathroom.

 

At the mall,..

'Chanyeol~let's go or we'll miss the show',Baekhyun pulll the gaint hand and go to the cinema.Chanyeol who still in daze only follow Baekhyun.'Baekhyun,the cinema is that way',Chanyeol point at the right where the cinema sigh can be seen.Baekhyun who already went to the left change his way to the right.'you should read the sigh properly,you always lost even when we're in Kai's house,'Chanyeol couldn't really understand why Baekhyun always get lost even the place is their daily port.'Kai's place is not a house it's more like a castle,that's why I get lost easilly.Besides,I have you',

'I don't want to be a babysitter,'Chanyeol said but he's happy to hear that Baekhyun could depend and trust him.Chanyeol and baekhyun is an old friend and they meet again after two years they lost contact.They went to the cinema and choose the back seat.'Are you okay with this',Chanyeol asked.'why?',Baekhyun waited as the movie start with an old house in the middle of the forest.'I mean,this is an horror story,and you is a baby,'

'I'm fine,don't worry,'Baekhyun said confidently.The story begin,Baekhyun who confident before turn into a little cat.He hold Chanyeol's arm and sometimes hide his face at Chanyeol's shirt.Chanyeol chuckles,enjoy see his  bestfriend like a cute kitten.The story end,they walk to the one of the famous cafe,Lucky cafe.

'Chanyeol,do you think I will become a slave',Baekhyun asked out of the blue.

'Don't spoil the mood,will ya'.he didn't like when Baekhyun said like he will die tomorrow.

'I just say,what if..',

'Not a chance,you are not and never going to be slave.Listen,we discuss about this and we decided not to talk about this anymore,'Chanyeol voice soft but fill with warning.Baekhyun shut his mouth and the waiter come bring their dessert.

'Do you know what my dream',Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.'to be a great singer?',Chanyeol guess.

'No,I want to be a person who able to protect everyone,mostly you',Baekhyun smile although his face show how sad he is.Chanyeol pat his head.

'Then,do it.Be with me and protect me then.Maybe,you can sleep with me.I'll be pleasure to make you as my protector,'Chanyeol grin.

'You don't afraid I'll kick you off bed',Baekhyun make a playful face.

'I'm willing to be kick by you,'

The two of them chatting and make jokes until they reach home.

'I'll found him',

'Good,bring him here,;

A man wait patiently in the black van with a several black coat man.They wait and find a perfect time to make thier move.


Baekyeol~~~~^^