A friend

Be my master

It's another new day,Kai still in his deep sleep until the voice he hate awake him from his slumber.'Master,it's already afternoon,a boy should't sleep to long,you know it's not good for your health',Kyungsoo said while cleaning his messy room.'you should clean your room sometimes,it's look like your living in a dustbin',

Kai groan and sit on his bed,with sleepy eyes and annoying face.He tired from the festival last night and need to let his body rest a bit but he think it's not going to happen.'I'll clean my room,stop nagging like an old woman',Kyungsoo pick up his clothes on the floor ignore what he said.'you like my wife',.Kai said,while eyeing Kyungsoo clean his room.Kyungsoo stop for a while before continue with his cleaning.'I hope you can find one so I have less work to do',Kyungsoo try very hard not to show his blush.He not embarrass or he like Kai.Be with Kai is his duty and protect him is his job.But he always able to learn something when he with him.About human,about nature,story and all the feeling he has forgot.

Kai went to dining room and saw Kyungsoo wait for him beside the dining table.'come,eat with me',kai said,taking his sit.

'Like I said,we have rules',

'I sent off all my maids,so I can spend times with you,now sit.It's an order',Kai said with serious tone.Kyungsoo don't have any choice but to follow Kai's order,Kai said like that because he know Kyungsoo is well-train to follow his master order although he did'n have to.Only demon can do it.

'so,how are you felling today?,'

Kyungsoo look at Kai's face,this feel really weird.

'Fine,I guess',

'good,so tell me about yourself',Kai eat his sandwish while Kyungsoo still with his blank expression.'why are suddenly interest,I'm a slave,a demon.I don't have any history.I don't need all that.'

'But you still a human,every human has history,'

Kyungsoo want to say something but quickly close his mouth.Kai want to know about Kyungsoo more but if this situation continue like this,he will get nothing.

'I met you two years ago,at the festival where they have a slave trade.You at the road helpless and weak,so I take you.A month later,He come..he..'

'You skip school,just to know about that?,Kyungsoo face turn pale and look down.

Kai look at Kyungsoo,he didn't know what happen but he really want to know.How he can survive in that world.Demon world is not a world that human can easily in and easily out.

'Tell me,two years living with me.What do you like here?

'why?you want to send me back',Kyungsoo look at his feet and play with his fingers.A third slave should act what they were told and can't even talk back.But he's human.He talk back a lot.Nagging around and always told Kai to do his own work so he could be independent.That's not how third slave should act.He sad but he can't cry.

'Stop talking nonsense,I'll never sent you back.I'm your master and as your master I want to know all about you.besides,you always take care of me,I can't afford losing you',

Kyungsoo feel sightly happy because Kai won't sending him back there and Kai actually concern about him.

'Your room,I like..your room',

'ohh..so you like that dustbin room',Kai said,mocking.'why,you don't like the owner of the room?,Kai said while give him a smile.

'Yes I like your bedroom because I always go there that's all',

'How about me~',Kai said whining.

Ding~ Dong~

'I'll get it',Kyungsoo leave the table and walk to the front door.

'Who's dare to disturb me',Kai give a peek and look at the front door with deadly gaze.He want to know who's brave enough to disturb him at his hour.Kyungsoo open the door and meet with a tall boy with a boy shorter than him.

'Kyungsoo,nice to see you',The tall boy give him a wide smile and happily greet him.

'Master Chanyeol,nice to see you too',

'Where's that lazy kid?',

'I heard you,giant',Kai appear behind Kyungsoo and greet his friend.Chanyeol is one of the powerful man in the city and also a student.'I hope you hear that,Baekhyun want to meet Kyungsoo that's why I'm here',Chanyeol said,looking at the boy behind him.He timidly smiling at them.

'Or you're the one who miss me',Kai looking at Chanyeol who give him annoying face.Kai and Chanyeol went to the study room to discuss about something.As the most powerful people,they help goverment to settle problem that have connection with slave.Some people buy a slave in a black market and used to do evil thing,a lot of damage will accur when they fight with second and third slave.

'Long time not see you,Baekhyun.How are you?Kyungsoo put a hot chocholate on the glass table in front of Baekhyun and opposite him.'I'm getting better',Baekhyun 'give him a weak smile.'Are you okay,you look so pale,'Kyungsoo worried  see Baekhyun so weak.Baekhyun is a normal human but he sometimes act like a slave.Follow what Chanyeol said and do what Chanyeol told him.Chanyeol thought maybe he want to do it but see his attitude and how he follow his order,he get a little concern.

'I don't know,I just...don't know what happen to me.Chanyeol told me I will call him master and follow him around.But I don't really remember when I do that.'Kyungsoo hear all Baekhyun said.He feel sad  for what happen but he don't know what to do.Chanyeol once asked him about the slave thing but a demon slave is not the same as first and second slave,they are human and he doesn't know how they work.

'can you help me Kyungsoo,can you find out what happen to me?Your the only one I can trust right now,'Baekhyun look at Kyungsoo with sad eyes.Kyungsoo wnat to say no but see him like that he can just simply say no.

'I can't promise but I'll try my best',Baekhyun smile and hug Kyungsoo tightly.

Thank you,you're my friend',Kyungsoo pats Bakhyun back.He want to see hyper and noisy Beakhyun he used to be.Baekhyun that will make Kai and Chanyeol laugh and troll them.He want to bring back old Baekhyun and his friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Kring~ kring~ kring~

'Hello,honour guest.Can I serve you with  something?',

'I want a slave',

'Then you call a right person,I have many useful slave.which one do you prefer,Sir?

'I want..him only..........'

The man in a black and red coat disappear in the darkness with an evil smile.A person at the unknown place.Give him a call,and he'll be there'


I'm sorry about my bad english~~~TT