Experiment

Be my master

If you notice there is two Luhan's in this story..Well,it's a mistake actually.But,I try to make a a way about it since I'm toooooooooo lazy to edit it.One,is Luhan who do bussiness with Kai,and he is just ordinary man who come fron China.This Luhan who always with Sehun is another Luhan,He have power.So,there two Luhan but different Luhan.Hope you guys understand.*bow* I'm sorry for my careless.


Kai open his eyes and see a white room.He adjust his eyes with the brightness of the room.Looking around,two door,one window,and a table.He try to move his hand and leg but he hear a sound.His hand and leg chained at the bed post.He sigh.His life never been peace.

'Kyungsoo,'

~~~

Kyungsoo feel something wrong,his heart was so suffocated.All he could think is Kai.Is something happen to him?

'Are you okay?',Sehun asked when he notice Kyungsoo is being bothered by something.

'I..I'm fine,'

Kyungsoo winched when Sehun put some medicine on his injured elbow.'don't move,'Sehun said not in his usual tone but more loving and concern.Kyungsoo never see this side os Sehun.

'S..Shin..',Kyungsoo stutter.

'I'm not....Shin,'

Kyungsoo puzzled.He's not Shin?He notice that Luhan called him Sehun.

'I'm Sehun.Shin's other soul',Sehun said calm.

'Other..soul?',First time Kyungsoo heard of it he want to ask but afraid Sehun will get mad.

'I'm not mad.',Sehun said and make Kyungsoo blushed.Did he just read my mind?

'I born with two soul.One is me and other is Shin.I think you know the different between me and him,'

Sehun arrange the medicine after complete put a bandage on Kyungsoo's elbow.'Thank you,'

'Shin will not treat you like this.Don't get too comfortable,'Sehun walk to the kitchen and keep the box in the drawer.Kyungsoo know when Shin come back he will not being treated like this,he's afraid when that day come but he feel sad at the same time.Sehun life must be very hard.

    'Breaking news,One of the famous and influence man is Seoul or known as Kim Jongin was kidnapped.His wherebout is still a mistery.Police try hard to detect him and search every corner of the town.His safety is the first piority for now.People who know about this inccident must contact the police.',

Kyungsoo froze.He can't believe his ears.No,it's not true.Kai is missing.

Sehun come and see the front door open.Sehun look at the news on the television and he can guess what happen.

~~~

Kai still in the same position and try to think the way to get out of here.He close his eyes,what they do to Baekhyun.and he can't think what worse they can do to him.The door open and two man in white hospital dress come in.

'Look we have here,The famous Kim Jongin,'He said smiling.Kai didn't like his smiling.It;s so sick.

'What do you want,'Kai said with a bored tone.

'Well, we don't expect to see you with him.But since you're there.Why don't we just take you along.',He walk a stand beside Kai's bed.

'What do you want from him?,'Kai asked.

'My man had watched him for a few days and he showed the effect of the medicine.My experiment is complicated,many had died but he's survive.I can say I'm impress.For a boy he has strong will to live.',

'So,you're the one of the idiot who try to invent the slave by inject them with demon blood,'Kai said try to hold his anger back.No one ever survive that experiment even if they does,their life is not easy as before.That's why Baekhyun showed slave act.

'Let's not talk about him.Let's talk about you.I don't see you slave so I eager to know where he is right now.I can make him as a sample for the blood test.He can be very handful.'He said while look at Kai who try to let his hand free.

'Lay your dirty hand on Baekhyun and him,you're life will be a hell,'Kai said with serious face.His hand begin to leave a mark when he pull his hand by force.

'You're not in position to say that,I'm rule this place.Trust me,he will come.If he don't want his beloved master suffer alone.'He begin to walk out from the room but turn around.for one last glance with his sick smiling.'You can call me Luke',He disappear from Kai sight and the door was closed leave him in the white room.Kai closed his eyes and take a deep breath.Kyungsoo,help Baekhyun.

At the other room,there are some men surround the poor boy who sit on the floor with his hand chained.The boy tremble while his face down.The men look at him and then write something in their filed.Baekhyun get uncomfortable with all the glance.All he need is Chanyeol.

'Did you hurt somewhere,a headache maybe?',One of the man said and Baekhyun just shook his head.

'It's time',One of them said.Two man come toward Baekhyun and put him a collar.Baekhyun stuggle but with his small body he stand no chance to fight them.They leave him and after some times he heard someone said from the speaker at the corner of the room.'Baekhyun,subject 04.Welcome to your new home.You're a slave and serve no one other than us.Please follow our order,'

Baekhyun still in daze but  he know he will  serve no one.He is only His.Chanyeol is his master.No one will change that fact.'Never...'

With that words,his suffer will begin.His collar become tight and chocked him.His body temperature increase rapidly and his body become heavy.All he can do is whimper in pain.


I'm sorry if this chapter is mess.There many things that distract me and I'm easilly distract so....Please forgive me...**