Second master

Be my master

'Shin',Kyungsoo said in disbelief.He never thought Shin will make him as his slave.well,at least not when Kai have him.

'You really that desperate,huh?',Kyungsoo said while look at his new master,annoying.

'Well,I don't have any slave right now,and I manage to make him accept my offer',

'wait,you send back your slave?',Shin just shrug and smile.'you know me',

Kyungsoo didn't wait,he walk into the house leaving Shin outside.He leaning against the door and close his eyes,imagine what happen to the unlucky slave.People don't know what happen when the slave is return to that world.Kyungsoo know and he can't even imagine how suffer the slave will be.That world definitely a hell.

'wrong.do it again',Suho said with a stern voice.'but,I've been doing this question for one hours already,I'm tired~',Kai said whining like a kid.

'I'm not gonna spoil you like Kyungsoo did,how can you remember your father's demon books but can't even remember about human history?,'Suho asked.confuse about his student interest.

'It's up to me.That's none of your bussiness',Kai said while looking at Suho.Suho punch his head hard and hear a loud ouch from Kai.'Don't give me that attitude,I'm your teacher',

A door open and Kyungsoo walk in.'Kyungie~he's bad~..look~look~,He punch my head',Kai said run to Kyungsoo and show his head.Kyungsoo give him a look and then at Suho.

'What's wrong?',Kai asked when Kyungsoo didn't give him any respond.Kai stand in front of Kyungsoo at look at his eyes.'Suho,can we continue tomorrow?',Suho just nod when he hear Kai's tone change into a serious tone.Suho walk out of the door and closed it.

'Kyungsoo,what happen?',Kai asked after a long silence.'It's an order,tell me what happen,'Kai face show his serious but his heart really worried about Kyungsoo condition.

'He sent her back to the hell,'Kai lean his back againt the chair.He know it.Kyungsoo still remember.No matter how much he make him forget,his past always hunt him down.'tell me everything',

'He came yesterday,and told me I'm slowly become a human.and he give me a warning.I don't want to go back there.Then,I meet my second master,he's sent back his slave just to have me as his slave...am I become a demon now?I stole someone master and she need to suffer in the hell.She asked for forgiveness but he just..sent her,'Kyungsoo voice tremble.He don't know but he's always feel sad when a demon sent back to that world.

Kai hug him.Hug him tightly.'It's okay',Kai try to comfort him and Kyungsoo soon fall asleep in his embrace.Kai see his slave with a concern look.What he see in there to make him so scared to go there?What he's been through in there?Why he's worried about other demon when we know demon only bring suffer and killed people?.Kai lifted Kyungsoo carefully but stop when he hear a soft whimper from the small boy.He lift the boys shirt and see a visible briuse on his stomach.who did this?He ignored the question for a moment and bring Kyungsoo to his room.

After he put the slave on the bed,he walk to the kitchen and drink a plain water.He promised that he will take care of Kyungsoo and protect him.He take his phone and dial a number and wait.

'hello~can I help you?',A voice can be heard on the line.

'What the hell you do to Kyungsoo?',Kai said with a loud voice.

'Ohh..Kai,nice to hear your voice.What do you mean?,

'Don't play dumb with me,tell me!!',He heard a chuckle.

'I didn't do anything.I'm teaching my demon a lesson,that's all.He used to it tho.Don't overreacting.'He said leisurely.

'Don't dare you touch him again,you brat!!',Kai finally explode.

'Listen here boy,He's my property and I can take him whenever I like.If you don't want to lose him,don't dare turn him into a filthy human.'

'He's a human..',

'He's mine',

Kai can't even said anything when he heard a loud scream on the other side.

'I'm sorry,I'm doing my job right now.And you maybe want to go check your beloved slave.Just to make sure he's still on your bed',Kai hung up the phone and run toward his bedroom,all he see is an empty bed and open window.He curse himself for left him alone.

 

Shin walk to the livingroom and see what he really want to see.A small body,sleep soundly on the sofa.His small frigile body and a pale skin make him like an angel.He sit next to him and admire his beauty.A soft noise can be heard from the boys and he slightly open his eyes.He jolt up when he see Shin sit in front of him.'What are you doing here?,'Kyungsoo asked.'Well,I'm the one who should ask that',Kyungsoo look around and see unfamiliar room.Right,the masters things,it must be his job.

A hard slap on his cheek wake him from his world.He touch his burning cheek and look at Shin.'I hate when people ignore me',He smirk.Kyungsoo can't even talk back like his mouth was seal by a strong glue.It's definitely not what he hope for.He thought he will treat him good like Kai did but he's wrong.He's so wrong.


Sorry for my bad english *bow*