A boy with a power

Be my master

Kai open his eyes.All he could see is his untidy room and silence.He waited Kyungsoo and fell asleep,he still wonder who's Kyungsoo other master.How one slave can have two masters,It's not make sense.Kai can't help but think about all that happen.

First,who is Kyungsoo master.Second,what the man said on the other days.Someone want to start a war,but who.Third,he really want to know about the dealer.He's so mistery.Kai let out a heavy sigh.Kai is really a man full of wonder.

Kai wear his casual clothes and go outside,take a fresh air and see his neighbour enjoy their morning activities.He walk to the nearby park and sit on the beaches.He remember when he first met Kyungsoo.He is like a new born baby,don't know about the world,only thing he know is serve for his master and the words he knows,'master',please','sorry'.Kai can't even think what he's been through in that world.

Demon world is not a world that people can play with.Many books describe the world,in a bad way.Ugly,torture,evil,hell.Some of it,he can't even imagine how bad that world is.Old generation often used it to scared their children,if you're bad,you'll be thrown in that world.Only bad people will be there,people who commite sin.

'Kai?',Baekhyun look at Kai who really in his deep thought.Kai seems suprise with his sudden greeting so he must be.'You alone,where's Chanyeol?,'Kai asked when he don't see Chanyeol around.

Baekhyun sit beside Kai  and look at the beautiful scenery of the park.'He go to the toilet.I want to take some fresh air so I dump him,'Baekhyun smile,joking.'Chanyeol,will find you again.He always did,'Kai said.

'Mnn,he always did.except when when we play hide and seek.He's really bad',

'Well, at least we could see him cry.He's not a cry baby but with you he's like a little kid with his mom,'Baekhyun can't help but smile when he remember those moment.He,Kai and Chanyeol played hide and seek,and it was Chanyeol turn to find them.Kai is his first victim and it took 20 minutes to make Chanyeol cry because couldn't fine Baekhyun.Baekhyun had to give up and Chanyeol hug him like he don't want to lose him.Since that day,Chanyeol really hate playing hide and seek.

They chatting and joking until some man in black appear behind them and capture them.

Kyungsoo go to the supermarket,to buy some ingredient since Sehun don't have anything in his fringe.He still curious about Luhan,how he knows about him?.He go to the casher and pay.He walk to the street,people is getting less and less until there's no one.Kyungsoo look around but see no one.

-'It's him'-

              -'That poor boy'-

     -'eat him.eat his brain'-

                                -'he's my lunch'-

Kyungsoo heard many voices and definitely not a human.He look around and try to concentrate.

                       -'Prepare to die,boy-'

Kyungsoo make a move and punch the air beside him.An ugly monster become visible and Kyungsoo drop it on the street.He avoid most of the punch,thanks to the air movement.

          -',just die'-

Kyungsoo fail to avoid the punch and feel on the ground.A few punch hit his body and face.

 -'not so strong without your lovely master,huh'-

Kyungsoo want to stand but his hand is pin down by the invisible monster.'You'll regret this',Kyungsoo said while trying hard to free himself.

'Master,will pleasure if we kill a trash like you,only the strong one can serve him,'

'You just human after all,a meal',Two monster said.Kyungsoo can't do anything about it because his power is tied up with his masters,he has a limit.Wait.they could'n used their power like this.They must have a master and their power should not be this strong.Something's not right.

Out of the blue,a sword stab the monster and near his face.A black blood drip on his face.The monster turn to ash and disappear.Kyungsoo saw Luhan with a sword in his hand and then disappear.Luhan put on a smile and said',Luckily,we found you before you could turn into a delicious meals.

'We?',

The hillusion disappear and people begin to appear one by one.Kyungsoo saw Sehun panting heavily.

'Hunnie,you're like an old man.',Luhan said and Sehun give him an annoying look.'Are you okay?',Luhan let out his hand and Kyungsoo manage to stand up with Luhan help.

'How do you know about this?',Kyungsoo asked,puzzled.

'You don't know?Hunnie,have special ability.He can see demon and the underworld.',That make Kyungsoo shock.

On the other side of the world,

The man is humming and sit on his chair.It's dark with a light to lighten the road.A red light.The silence is break with a scream.A horror scream.In the cage,where a man is being slice alive,his flesh,bone and blood everywhere.His scream ended when his soul gone.Take by the man.He smiling.Another demon will be born from a suffer soul.Another demon will join him to war.

'I'll revenge for your death.'He said and sleep in the sleepless dark.His pain is his true side.What he don't show is his weakness.


Another update~~^^