War

Be my master

Dark..

It's so dark..

 

'Kyungsoo...call me Kai', he smile.

'Kai?',Kyungsoo wake up in the dark room.Pain on hand still there but he try hard to ignore it.He curl on the bed,like a baby.Try to hold his tears...his pain..

He heard a click.He hide himself under the blanket.Not because he afraid.He just can't see his face.

'If you want to go back,you know the way,' A cold voice said.Before he could turn around,he heard..

'Let's go...home..together,'

Kris turn to the boy under the blanket.

'..'

Kyungsoo slowly show his bruise face.Look at his hand,playing with his fingers.

'I...I can't do this anymore...I let you hurt me,torture me.It is not enough?,'

Kris let out a sigh and sit beside Kyungsoo.Kyungsoo look at him,with his empty eyes.

'It will be over soon,I want you to stay here.Be a good boy for me,ne?,' Kris said and give Kyungsoo a pat on his head before  walk out from the room.

'Yes,' He show no feeling,His inside scream and cry but on the outside just a lifeless boy.

 

'What have you done,Shin?!!,' Kai raise his voice before punch Shin on his face.Shin laugh ike someone had made a joke.

'I just play with him.He is really an interesting boy,' Shin said while standing and wipe the blood on his lip.

baekhyun and Chanyeol sit on the couch while Kai trying to hold his anger towards his brother.

'Breaking news-the city has been attack by the group of demon.Public saw demon appear from the black hole at the heart of the city.The rate of death is rising.The police and army try to control the situati...',

'What happening.Demon is out of control?,' Chanyeol guess.

'The war has begun..,'Luhan said.

'W..what?how did you get in here?,' Baekhyun said totally shock at the sudden appearance.

'that door,'Luhan said point at the closed door.

'What do you mean war?,'Kai asked,Luhan smile.

'Want to hear a story.It's about a perfect family..where the main lead are Kris,Tao and Kyungsoo..,'

The city is ruined.Scream,shotting,blood everywhere.Once there were tall building,now,the only thing left is the base.Once,the street full with people,now,demon take the role.Demon that once under people command,now,they freely kill their master.Demon take the lead,human live in fear.

'Xiumin,'

With one shot,two demon was killed.

'Lay'

With one swing,all of them turn to ash.

Kai and suho panting.They had been fighting for almost two hours.

'Master,are you okay?,'Lay asked,concern.Suho give him a smile.

'There's no end,' Kai said.

'This stupid demon don't know how to give up,' Xiumin said,shoting a demon behind Kai.

'I think your brother seems very excited about this war,' Chanyeol said.They all looking at Shin who killed the demon all by himself with bare hand.

'Who do you think behind this mess?,' Baekhyun said.

'Shin,' Kai shout for Shin.

'What?You always take away my play time,' Shin said annoying.

'Take me to that world,' Kai said.They all look at him,disbelief.

'Are you crazy?,' Chanyeol said.

'I think I know who behind this mess,'

'Okay then,I'll take you to that world.I'll take you to hell,' Shin laugh.

'I don't trust him,' Baekhyun said.

 

Underworld,..

'Yah,wake up,' 

'Let me sleep,five more minutes.I'm tired,'Sehun said.

'Sehun,it's not time for sleep,'Kai said punch Sehun head.

'Omma~..,'Sehun stop when he saw Kai.

'Kai..?.'Sehun look around and see nothing but dark.But,he can see everything that happen.

'Wake up princess,'Kai said.

'Don't call me that,'Sehun said.

They both walk at the empty space.Things float in the air,no one can be seen.

In the dark,a boy stand.Let out a soft breath.Standing with his bare foot.

'I just want to be a...human,'

 


Sorry for this short chapter.

My exam already over but the school work is sooooo many.

I think about the ending of this story and 

should I continue this story?