past

Be my master

'Sehun,are you alright?,' Little Kai asked his beloved brother.

Sehun was there.Holding his chest and let out a heavy breath,curled on the ground.

'I...It's hurt..' Sehun said with such difficulty.His hand trembling,reached his brother's hand.

Kai panic.They all alone in the house with no one to help them.Kai hugged his brother,tears fall wished his brother stay beside him forever.

 

'Am I bad.Why my life is full of pain.Why I'm different for others,I just want to play,'

Kai and Sehun couldn't believe their eyes.Standing in front of them,a little boy that used to exist in their life,mostly in Sehun.A weak boy full of scar and the eyes that always seems dead.

'Hyung,they said I'm bad.They said I'm monster,' The boy said,his clothes now,soak with red liquid,holding a hand.Probably,their neighbour's hand.

'No!!! I'm not a monster,' Sehun's knee become weak.He close his ears and closed his eyes shut.His nightmare hunt him down.Killed him with one blow.

'Sehun,..'

'Haha...maybe,I really a monster,' The boy begin to laugh,Eat the hand full of hunger. 'Hyung,can I eat your heart.He said your heart taste like honey,'

They boy run and swing a knife in front.Kai can't help but to avoid all the attack.

Sehun's past.The boy was Sehun.The boy who weak on the outside.Boy who kill human and boy who try to kill him once.Kai look at Sehun,who being hunt by his own fear.Deep down Sehun still not overcome what happen long time ago,where Shin come to close all the memory and hide all the fear and pain in his heart.

 'Hyung,Please let me eat you!!!,' The boy manage to give Kai a few scratch on his body and face.Kai don't have other choice but to fight back.He believe in Sehun,he know Sehun can overcome his own nightmare.

Two gun appear and he use it to shoot at the boy.They boy avoid the bullet and some of it go through the boy.What he expect from a boy who kill hundred man in one night.

 

'You still weak,' Shin said,sitting on the chair in front of Sehun.No one,nothing.Only Sehun and Shin.

'..'

'I know you excited,when you see the man face before you kill him,' Shin said looking at Sehun.

'Hey.....let's be honest here.Just you and me.If you answer my questions correct,I'll tell you a big secret.' Sehun slowly look at Shin,Shin smile.He manage to get Sehun interest.

'One,do you think you're really a monster like everyone said you are.Two,who are you when you kill all the people?,' Shin asked with his chin resting on his palm.

Sehun remember all he did.How he kill without mercy,without compassion.Every face he used to see,face that no longer there when he eat them.He feel weird but excited at the same times,The blood taste like honey,flesh taste like meat.He can't stop eating,can't stop killing.Until,Kai begged him to stop.

'You're not monster.Look at me,if you're monster so do I.Do I look like monster?,' Kai said,little Sehun shake his head.

'We born from the same womb.Same times,same fate,same ability,I know why you think you're eat people but I don't.' Sehun look down not able to face his brother.

'It's because I'm weak.But, my little cutie brother here is stronger.' Kai said pinch Sehun's nose.

'Remember,the true demon lies in evil heart.My brother is the kindest,cutest and strongest,am I right?,' Sehun hug his brother.

From,that times he live with two person.Sehun and Shin.Sehun the kind and Shin the hidden.

'No,I'm not demon or monster...demon lies on evil heart,' Sehun said little confident than before.

'So,how about the other one,' 

'Both.We killed them.You,who hold grude and hate.Me,who hold nothing but lies.See and kill people is our pleasure but no one know.He cry because we see all their confession od their sin and see them being through in the world that they call hell,' Sehun said raise his voice.

Shin clap his hand,amaze. 'True.so true...well,let's call it a day.I'm getting tired.' Shin said cover his open mouth.

'You promise me a secret,'

'Yeah..you know...,' Shin whisper something and everything become more blurry and white.

 

Kai getting tired from all the attack,The boy has the wide smile that make Kai sick.The boy begin to attack again,Kai stumble and fall down.The boy now above Kai,ready to take his heart out from his body.

'Haha..your heart finally mine!!,' The boy raise the knife and Kai not flinch even his life will be over any minutes.

Blood drip on Kai's face.An arrow at the boy chest and soon the boy disappear.Leaving Kai there,laying on the ground.

'Welcome back,Sehun,' Kai said,sit on the ground,looking at Sehun with a bow.

'I had a hard time,luckily,I made it in time,' Sehun said let out his hand.

'I know you can overcome it,' Kai said,take Sehun;s hand and get up.They continue their journey along the endless road.

They arrive at the big door,slowly they approach and open it.The room was pitch dark.See nothing,hear nothing.They look at each other and give a courage look before step inside the door.

Luhan stay back,look at the brothers walk into the room.The room full with Kyungsoo's past.

'Welcome to underworld,'

 


I'm sorry for late update.

yay!! one more chapter and the war will be over.

What will happen to Kyungsoo? Hha...maybe he dead and live together with Kris,..ummm..should I do that?Or 

Hahaha..I write a new story at my other account.

Dark knight and shool little prince. (I'm sorry because I don't how to make a link --" ) (kaisoo,baekyeol,sulay)

Written by noone98..take a visited 

Annyeong~