A puppet.

Be my master

Let's see the world we live.Do you think everybody is nice.Everybody is fill with good deed.People live in harmony and help each other.Do you think you live in that kind of world?Do you live with that kind of people around you?

Well,..

I see this world diferently,I live in the world full of greed.People are worth kill to get what they want.Do you agreed when I said that you live in the world full of pretend.Let's see...

At a trade center,

'1 million ' A man shouted in front of the crowded people.They all stunned by that huge amount of money.One man smile in victory.

.'1 500 000',One man stand in a black coat make an  unexpected and definitely with that huge amount of many make the poor boy in the cage,chain on the floor his forever.The man with no luck just sit there,disbelief what he just hear,he lost.He lost to someone that more rich than him.

He see the boy,that beautiful white boy with someone alse.All his sweat,all his affort to win the boy,all gone.His money is nothing,not enough.The night fall,an ugly night.The man walk with unpleasant smell of alcohol.All he want is the boy.He walk to the dark street and throw all the liquid out.

'damn',He punch the wall and make his knucle bleed.

'Hey,there',A voice.

The man turn his back and saw nothing but see nothing than just a dark street.A cold breeze make him a little tremble.

'It's sad,isn't it',A voice.

The man turn again and see nothing.'what the hell happen?',He hold his face and wipe it a little.

'Poor man,'A man in the darkness walk into the light but only half of his face can be seen.

'Who the hell are you?',The man said in a loud voice.He just smile.The man see the boy behind his back with an empty look,no pain,no hate,nothing.

'So,you're the one who buy him',The man said,smirking.

'yes,I buy him.He's cute isn't he?,He said while look at the boy who look at the man with empty eyes.

'So,what do you want from me?',

'You see,I want to make a trade with you.I think you will interest',

'What you have to offer?',

'If you can and willing to do it,I'll give this boy to you',

The man think for a moment before he agreed.

'You can sign this and we're in bussiness',The man hand him a paper and a pen appear floating on the paper.The man without a second thought sign the contract.Then,the paper disappear.and the man had a wide  smile paste on his face.He disappear and leave the boy standing there.

'Now,you're mine',The man bring that boy home where his family soundly sleep.He drag the boy into a private room and lock him there.

What he do to the boy?He used him to let out his ual frustration and make him bleed everyday.But,the boy still with empty look.Never fight back,never talk,never care.His wife become more curious because his husband often go to his private room.His bussiness is at the edge od bankcrupcy, his daughter and his wife life become a nightmare when a debt collector begin to haunt them.

'What have you done to the company!!!'His wife said,completely angry with his husband behavior.But his husband turn his deaf ear and begin to walk to the private room.His wife pull his hand and make him turn to face her.She couldn't even say anything,His husband face is black and bloody.His face like just being crush into pieces.She covered with palm and take a few step back.Not being able to do anything,his husband fall to the ground and turn to ash.

She heard a voice.

'He treat you badly',

She walk to the private room,and open the door.The darkness welcome her and soon he see a boy sit on the bed covered with blood,He didn't move and didn't breath either.She take a step foward to the boy.Then,she heard her daughter scream from her bedroom.She qiuckly ran to her bedroom,when she open the door she can't even believe his eyes.A man hold her daughter bloody heart,and it still move.The man turn around and give her a creepy smile,eyes red,a long fang.

'Welcome to the party,'

'W....who are you!!!stay away from my daughter!!!!',

'ahh~this your husband sell his beloved daughter soul to me just for for a poor boy in that room,'He smile and the heart disappear.

'I'll kill him!!",

She run downstair and took a knife.Then, she went to the boy who sit on the bed.She stab the boy twice on his leg and one on his chest.When she about to make the third stab,she can move her body.Not even her long hair make a move.She watch the man caress the boys cheek with a sad face.

'They hurt you badly,They deserve a punishment don't you think',

'What are the you?,'

The man pick up the boy bridal style and disappear leaving the wife behind.The fire suddenly appear from nowhere and begin to get bigger.The mansion once stand proudly now become a hell and soon all of the house disappear and soon will be forgotten.

At the underworld,

The poor boy lay helpless on the cold floor in a cage.The man appear and blow something in his hand make the boy's eyes turn alive.He look at the man and tears begin to fall.He can't move his body due to many injured and scar.

'P...please...i..it's h..urt.'',The boy plead.

'The man sit next to the boy and look at him with a deadly face.

'It's will gone,you're a bad boy.Run away from me is something I can't accept,'

'P...ple..ase..',He try to move his hand but fail.

'I'll give you another chance then,show me that you a good boy and I'll give you a present okay?,'The man smile and pat the boy head before walk out from the cage.After he left,three demon with ugly faces appear with many things in their hand and not something that the boy want to see.They smiling and go near  the boy.Crying and screaming break the silence and dark world.