Tragedy

Be my master

A little piece of lost memory,buried within his heart along with a power to destroy all demon and maybe also human being.Human sometimes is demon itself.He see it all,he experiance it all,he hate it.They kill his family,friends and even his heart.

'Kris,how do I look?,'Tao stand in front of him,shy and slightly blush,'You look cute,' Kris give him a smile.Tao was his love since they were kids.Tao is a demon,Kris found him under rain with his clothes soaking wet.He took him and raise him like his own brother.

'Kris...I..don't think this clothes fit me,' Kris look at the boy standing shyly at the front door.'You're beautiful',Tao said happily.He hold his arms and pull him outside.The boy hide behind Tao,with his face blushed hard.

Kris smile looking at his childhood friends.They grew together and even live together.He just a normal boy,losing his parent in a bloody war.He took care of him when he being bullied on the street by some men.

'I..d..don't think..so,I..think..I better stay at home,'He said and walk into the house before Kris pull his ams 'You look cute...,Kyungsoo,' He said give him a smile.

'We better get going,' Tao said pull Kyungsoo and Kris to the hectic street.They went to the shopping mall,They went to different shops. 'Kris,how about this one?,'Tao asked while show Kris the newest Gucchi bag.'It's suit you perfectly,' Tao get really excited when Kris said that.

Tao never got a chance to be this free.His life as a demon is really hard and complicated.'Kyungsoo,do you want anything?,' Tao asked when he don't say a words since they got here.Kyungsoo is not comfortable around people,that's why Kris bought him there.

Kyungsoo just shook his head timidly,he can't even look at people eyes.Kris pat his back 'If you feel uncomfortable we can go back home,' He wisper near Kyungsoo's ear. 

'N..no..it's fine,' Kyungsoo say,too soft until Kris nearly miss what he said.Tao pull Kyungsoo hand and drag him to the clothes section.Kris smile looking at his two lovely friends.He happy because he can spend his life with them.

They around the shopping mall for two hours and they headed to the grand restaurant.They went to the exclusive table in a room where less people there.Kyungsoo relax his tense muscle and Kris notice that.Maybe it's not bad idea after all,bring them here.

'Kyungsoo,ta da~', Tao bring out a kitten ear from his bag.Kyungsoo step a back backward.'w...what..is that?,' Kyungsoo stuter.

'Wear it,I bet you'll be cute,' Tao convice him to wear that.After a few fake tears are made,Kyungsoo finally give up and wear it.

'Wah~..you such a cutie,' Tao and Kris look at him and make Kyungsoo blushed even more.

'Kris,you awfully quiet today,what's wrong?,' Tao asked out of concern.His master is a cheerful person but today he become quiet.

'I want to se how my princess act today,You playful as always and shopping maniac.And Kyungsoo...,'Kris drop his stare at Kyungsoo.

'You're getting better around us,' Kyungsoo put a smile.He happy when Kris praise him.

'Let's enjoy ourselve today,' Yao said completely happy.They enjoy their dinner.It's a best day ever for them.

 

But,all of it will ended.A tragedy happened,all demon start killed  human.All demon master is being eat by their slave.Demon is not limited with any contract make them more powerful.The city that used to be harmony turn into a red city.Fire,blood and tears.There was a man who can kill demon,he appear and kill all the demon in the city.He can see demon although they transform onto a human.

People start to follow his lead.They used a special weapon to kill demon and it's work.It's work because they use Tao's blood.

'Hurry hide,' Kris said while bring Kyungsoo and Tao into a room.The man appear from nowhere and shock them.Kris protect them both from the man.

'What do you want?,' Kris asked.

'I see,one of you is a demon,' He said. 'He do nothing wrong,please leave him alone,' Kris said defend his love.The man look at Tao and then Kris.

'I can see that,I'm fine with that but not the people outside,' The man suddenly disappear and people barge in with a knife and fire

'Give us the demon,'One of the man said.

'Never,' Kris said louder and angry with their attitude.'We'll not gonna play soft on you,you better give him,' They said slowly approached them.Kyungsoo tremble and hug Tao tightly.Kyungsoo feel Tao pat his head.He look at him and Tao give him a smile.A happy yet very painful smile.His vision become blurry and he fall on the ground.

Kris see Kyungsoo fall and he look at Tao.Tao give him a kiss,a short kiss before he walk toward the angry people.He want to chase him but no used.His knee become weak and he see Tao last smile before it gone...forever.They killed them,but he never fight back.He never beg for his life.

After,they gone.Kris slowly walk toward his Tao.Tao looks like he sleep,dream a beautiful dream.He cry.He lost his friend,his family,his love.He hate people,they killed without using their mind.They don't even remember what had Tao do to them.He help them when he need his help.He give them shelter to them.But,what he get?Is this how they repay his kindness?',

Kyungsoo gain his consious back.He walk slowly after fail a few times.His memory still blurry what happen.He saw Kris holding someone in his armsHis face very fimiliar but he can't remember.Kyungsoo look at Kris,his eyes is not Kris he knows.His tears fall without he notice.Who is this boy?.

The tragedy finally come to an end,demon was killed and burn.People begin a resruction and they acted like none of this happen.They cheer and laughing happily like nothing happen.Kris locked himself in his room.Kyungsoo often went there to cheer him up but fail.

Maybe that boy is really important to Kris,he thought.After a few month,Kris come out from his room but never talk to him anymore.He treat him badly,but he just take it willingly.Until one night,Kris disappear.Kyungsoo live alone in the huge mansion.He often cry alone.He fell something is missing,someone is not here to comfort him.He found the kitten ear,he feel sad and tears once again fall.He hug it and sleep with it,It's like he hug someone he missed the most.He cry.

After a few days,he knows Kris is in underworld.Rule the demon there.He find a way to get there and finally found it.The ritual is complicated but he can't give up..not yet.He is being throw in the underworld.This place is really dark.

Demon come gather around him,his human smell attract them here.They all ugly and disgusting.They smile and slowly approached him.He begin to cry and tremble.

'Stop,' A voice said.Kyungsoo know this voice,it's Kris.All the demon retreat left him alone with Kris.

'K..Kris..l..let's..go home...I'm..scared..,' Kyungsoo said,his hand try to hold Kris's hand.

'What are you talking about,this is my home and since you're here.This is your home too.' Kris said while tilt Kyungsoo chin to look at him.

'I..I don't ..like here..p..please..let's go..home,'  Kyungsoo said.

'I said..,' His voice turn deadly.

'This is our home,I'll never going back up there!!,' Kyungsoo move backward.He scared.Kris he know is a gentle person.

'Since you're here,how about you become a demon too.Let's us play doctor.I'll be a doctor and you'll be my patient,how about that? sound fun right,'

Kyungsoo can't move his body.He's too afraid to move.Kris make him bleed.Kris make him killed people.Kris make him eat people.Kris make him suffer.Kyungsoo scream,cry and plead.Kris put something in his body,he can't move his body for a month and the pain is unbearable.

He tried to escape a few times but failed,he been punish for that.He will be in cage when Kris and other demon busy with their things.He see darkness everywhere no sun,no star,nothing.Just suffer and horrible scream from the deep of the darkness.He missed someone but he don't know who.Someone that said 'You're cute,','Are you alright,'. He missed all the moment.He missed that person the most.

 

 


A little flashback for you guys.

Ask if you don't understand anything,I'll definitely reply all of it.