Shin and Sehun

Be my master

Kyungsoo wakes up and see the grant room.It's not Jongin's room,but it's feel a little warm.He turn around and see a room with a wooden door.He sit on the bed look around but no sight of human.He put his leg on the floor and cold invited his leg.He tried to walk but fail miserably.He fall down.An ouch escape his mouth and he massage his leg.Sehun ask him not to move and he try very hard to endure the pain he felt on his leg.

After his leg get enough blood,he walk to the extravagant mansion.The decoration somehow a little familiar with Jongin's but the colour is more dark.He can feel his master is still in the house.He can scent him.Without hesitate,he go to the kitchen and prepare breakfast.

'I get it,don't boss me around,'Kyungsoo heard Sehun voice.'You're annoying,'Sehun hang his phone and walk to the kitchen.Kyungsoo turn around and see Sehun look at him with his face support by his hand.

'Master Shin,breakfast will be ready in a minute,'Kyungsoo said continue with his duty.

Sehun take a seat and wait.He want to tell Kyungsoo about his condition.Not because he's afraid,he feel like he don't have to tell anyone.They will abandoned him and left him alone again.They didn't even care.His life like this since he he was born to this world and he give up on trying.

Shin has an obsession and want everything to be his.Sehun is an opposite.He don't really care his surrounding,don't have any interest in anything and a simple minded person,sort of.

Kyungsoo bring him his breakfast and bring him back from his thought.Kyungsoo waited beside him.Sehun eat his first time breakfast,he has to admit this is the first home made breakfast and he enjoy it.He's happy but at the same time he feel something that he couldn't say by words.He still wearing his poker face.

'Your name..Kyungsoo right',Sehun asked.

'Yes,master,'Kyungsoo said with his head down.He still afraid with Sehun after what he did.

'Don't call me master,I feel uncomfortable,'Sehun said with a stern voice.

'B..but,master..',

'Call me master,once again you'll be punish,'Sehun didn't mean to scared him but he don't want to feel to formal with Kyungsoo.It's true that don't interest in anything but Kyungsoo has another level.First time,he look at the boy's  face he coulnd't even stop  thinking about him.

Ding..Dong...

A bell rang,and before Kyungsoo coulnd't open the door,A good looking boy come in.

,'Sehun!!!',The boy ran and bump into Kyungsoo.They both fell on the floor.

'You're to loud,Luhan,'Sehun said,annoyed.

'Sehun,who is he?',Luhan scan Kyungsoo's face and suddenly hug him.

'You're soooooo cute,chubby,and  you're like teddy bear,'Luhan hus him tightly and make Kyungsoo suprise by that action.

'You're chocking him,Luhan,'Sehun said.

Luhan break the hug and pinch Kyungsoo cheek.'How could you be so cute~',

Kyungsoo is still stunned...'I'm Sehun's..',

'He's my friend',Sehun cut Kyungsoo words.

'Eiii,don't lie to me.I know you.You're Kyungsoo.A demon slave.',Luhan said smiling.

'Kyungsoo shock because no one know he's a demon slave except his master and other demon.Kyungsoo is puzzled how Luhan can tell him a demon slave just by look at him.

'Nice to meet you Kyungsoo,I'm Luhan.Sehun's friend,well sort of,'He give him an angelic smile.


Welcome to the new subcribers~~~*^*

Thanks for subcribing

And to subcriber who always comment..

.THANK YOU VERY MUCH~~~^^