His dark side

Be my master

A new day arrive,sunlight shine the room with its light.Baekhyun still in his deep slumber,maybe too tired.Chanyeol wait for him at the side of the bed.He like a prince who waiting for his princess to wake up and start a new life.A happy ever after.Baekhyun and Chanyeol was a childhood kid.They grow together,play together and even have a feeling for each other.They didn't admit it.

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun's face.So calm and peaceful.He look at his neck,there is a mark,like a heavy collar had been put there by force.He become more skinny and weak.What did they do to you until you become like this in just one day?.Chanyeol can't hold back his tears,he can't even protect someone he loved.

Sehun comes in and pat Chanyeol shoulder.He understand the feeling.How hurt when we can't protect someone we love.

'He will be fine,'

'It's all my fault,if I don't let him wonder by himself.I should be there,I should protect him,'Tears fall on his cheek.He hold Baekhyun's hand tightly.

'It's not your fault,everything that happen must have a reason..',

'he's a slave',Chanyeol said between his sob.

'I know,',

'He is not...I don't..why?',

'I got the news that Baekhyun was missing for three days.I got some information that he's been kidnap and they injected him with some demon blood.They release him and others after that.They have been monitor him for far.All of them died but Baekhyun survive.That's why they want him back.,'

'They're sick,'

'They exist to create a slave.They want to be a god.A god that will lead to a destruction and suffer.Well,don't worry to much about it.Baekhyun will be fine,that's a good news,'Sehun land himself on the sofa and soon enter his dream.

Chanyeol can't believe how can he be so clam in this situation.Being a slave is not anyone wants.They live a hard life.Their life times is depend on a system that exist for a thousand years.If Baekhyun is a middle slave,they will come and take him away.Unless...

 

Kai walk into Kyungsoo's room.His room full of broken glass and blood.Kai close the door and walk towards Kyungsoo,who sit at the middle of the room.

'Kyungsoo..',

Kyungsoo didn't move.Kai move slowly toward Kyungsoo.

'I killed them,I eat them...I..I'm..a..moster..',Tears fall.Kyungsoo sobs.His evil is back.His dark side hunt him.

'No,you're not,'

'I kill the girl,she's begging....she said...she's pregant..her baby...I..I kill them both',Kyungsoo look at Kai.

'I didn't mean to...,'Kyungsoo cry.For the first time,he cry in front of Kai.For the first time,he show his weakness to Kai.He can't hold this any longer.The demon in him is getting stronger.

Kai hug him,hug tightly.He don't care the blood on Kyungsoo shirt all he care is he want to comfort the boy in front of him.To give him protection he need.He just a poor boy hidding behind a mask.

'It's not your fault.You can't control yourself.I'm sure they will understand when they know the truth.It's okay,I'm here for you,'Kai comfort Kyungsoo,who crying mess.He don't blame Kyungsoo on what had happen.This happened before but this times is really out of control.

'How about a shower?I'll help you,okay?',Kyungsoo just nod in respond.

 

After a bath,Kyungsoo fell asleep.Kai asked the maid to clean up the mess but try not let Kyungsoo awake.He walk to the garden and see Sehun on the swing.

'Sehun..',

'My..my..the annoying big brother is here.',Sehun stand up and look at Kai.

'Shin,nice to see you here.'Kai said.Shin is really a troublemaker and that's the reason why Sehun want to go far away from him.

'Don't act like you a good brother.I'm sick of it.Sehun is such a trouble.He wake when I don't need him',Shin said.

'Drop that behavior of yours.I don't want you to make a scene here',

'Kai,always act like a grandma.I really don't understand why I didn't stab your heart before,ahh..because of him.He come and mess everything.Well,since he become my slave,I'll spare your life and take him instead.But I can't even play with him.That brat appear take away my play time.',

'Why you so angry with me?',Kai asked completely don't understand why he so mad at him.

'Why?because you're weak.With your power and mine we can take over the underworld.Rule all the demon and make the world us.All the people will listen to us and no one will called us freak anymore.No curouption,no war,no bad guys.Just think about it.But you so naive just like him',Sehun said all the flowers in the garden wiltered.

'We're not demon.We live with human not rule human.We can't change human only them can chance themselve.We're not god.',

'But we can make it better.If we wait them change until when?When they will change into a better human?I've seen so many soul in the underwold and they are all bad.',

'I know you want to make the world peace.But no that way.We'll figure out another way.A way that don't involve demon,war,and rule the world.',

Shin laugh..

'Okay,let's see if your little fantasy can turn into a reality,'Shin said before he walk into the house.

~~~

'My sons',...

The wind sent the massege of the abandoned voice.The woman soul wonder,sent a love and warning latter.Inside it hidden a thousand episode of tragedy that will deliver to her sons.


Welcome new subcriber~

Comment will make me feel happy.~