Kris

Be my master

A smile that will never fade.An angelic voice that sing.His feature like a prince.I will protect it.always.

'Chanyeol~wake up sleepy head,' 

Chanyeol open his eyes and see Baekhyun smile at him.He hug him,like he going to disappear.That smile,how much he miss it.

'C..chan...you're gonna kill me,' Baekhyun tap his hand and Chanyeol break the hug.

'Are you okay?Did they do anything terrible to you?,' Chanyeol look all over Baekhyun body.Luckly,they work really fine.

'I'm fine,I see,you worried about me.' 

'Of course,I am.Do you know how much I'm scared when you was gone at the park? I'm looking for you all over the place.I thought you lost again but I...I can't..I can't find you anywhere.You didn't pick up your phone..an..and..I..,' Chanyeol said.His tear escape and fall on his cheek.

A sudden kiss make Chanyeol stop crying and shock at the same time.

'I'm sorry.I think I make you cry too much.,' Baekhyun said look at Chanyeol crying face.The last time he see that face was when they played hide and seek.

'Besides,I'm feel like l can fight a bull right now.See..,' Baekhyun swing his hands and legs at the air.

'I make you like this,I can't even protect you.,' 

'It's not your fault,Chan.Do you remember when I said I want to protect you.I think be a slave is not a bad idea.I can be there when you want.I can protect you like Kyungsoo did although I'm not that powerful.But,at least my dream comes true.' Baekhyun tried to comfort him.

'Sometimes I always had a dream, An old story where a slave make a wish to be with his master forever.A pure wish he makes everyday in the small broken house,'' Baekhyu said.Chanyeol kiss him,gently and soft.

 

'Ehem,I don't want to distrub your lovely dovey moment but I bring you food.Maybe you want to eat real food intead of eating each others lips,' Kai comes in with a tray of food.Baekhyun and Chanyeol break the kiss and blush hard.

'I'm glad you're okay,' Kai said standing on the side of bed.

'I'm strong you know,A little series of kidnap is nothing to me,' Baekhyun said before a spoon of porrige come into his mouth.

'Yeah..yeah..whatever.' Kai said rolling his eyes.

'I'm gonna bring some tissue.' Chayeol walk to the kitchen to find some tissue.

'So,what really happen?,' Kai asked.

'What do you mean?,' Baekhyun still enjoy his food.

'You used to take down 20 man with bare hand.I can't believe you can't get caught just like that,' Kai want to know what really happen when he first being kidnap.Sehun said his man saw 5 men easily caught him and no protest from him.

'Easy.They used Chan Chan name.I can't fight them when they point a red light on Chanyeol's brain.They know my weakness.' Baekhyun said leisurely.

'You seems really enjoy after what they did to you,' 

'Well,it's really hard.Really.After they inject me and release me.The pain is so unbearable.All the memories become blurry and I often forgot what I am,' Baekhyun said,shoving an apple in his mouth.

'What they did to you after they get you?,'

'hynopsis,maybe.Im at the final stage when they got me.Experiment 04.you must be kidding me...They said that place is my home and I will help them fulfill their mssion or whatever that thing is.If Kyungsoo didn't come,maybe,you'll lose you happy go lucky Baekhyun,'Baekhyun explain.He don't want to remember all that things and he already forgot most of the things.Kai seems to be thinking of somethings.

'Speaking of Kyungsoo,where is he?,' Baekhyun asked and bring Kai to reality.

'...He's fine,'

 

'Where is my ing water!!!,' Shin raise his voice.Kyungsoo come with a glass of water.

'I...I'm sorry..,'Kyungsoo look down,Shin really scared him.Shin throw the water and the glass break in a thousand pieces.It make Kyungsoo tremble.

'I expect more from you.But you disappoint me.You really a bad slave', Shin said standing in front of Kyungsoo.Kyungsoo look down,too afraid to look at Shin.

'What should we do to a bad slave?,'Shin asked.

A slap makes Kyungsoo's cheek burning and string.

'Answer me,' Shin voice make Kyungsoo more tremble.

'A...a punis..hment..,' Kyungsoo said.He don't know but the word punishment is something he afraid the most.

'Good,my little slave is learning.So,what punishment should I give?'

'..I..It's..up..to you,..ma..master,' 

'Then,how about some I make some scar on your fair skin.I want to see my name on it..,' Shin said,trail his hands on Kyungsoo's body.Kyungsoo couldn't do anything.His power is already limited after that incident.His body and mind still weak to accept all that happen round him.

Shin's nail become longer than usual and his eyes red like a demon.He dig his nail on Kyungsoo's flesh and a blood comes out covered his fair skin.

'I...It's...hurt...m..ma..master..,' Kyungsoo's legs lost his strengh and he fall before Shin able catch him.The nail went deep into his flesh and he can feel it already reach his bone.His right hand already covered with blood.

'Ahh-master...plea..se...,' Kyungsoo vision become blurry.

Shin take out his nail and it become short like normal again.His eyes turn back to normal.He a little the blood on his hand.Kyungsoo fall down and breath heavily,his hand make a small hole and the blood comes out like a water.

'You're a human but you blood taste like demon and human at the same time.It's really sweet.' Shin said looking at the boy whimper on the ground.He don't really care about the boy,he just want to fill his pleasure.Shin drinks demon blood,that's why he enjoy killed demon before he send them back to the dealer.

A knock make Shin frustrated when he begin to dig a little into Kyungsoo another hand.He walk and open the door.His world turn into a darkness due to a sudden punch on his face.

'You hit him really hard,' Luhan said while looking at Shin who faint in front of the door.Kai run toward Kyungsoo and hold his injured.

'He lost a lot of blood,we need to call Suho,' Kai said,take out his phone.

Luhan come and sit beside Kyungsoo.

'I'll take care of him,'

'What,no!!he need..'

'He'll die.His blood is not like another blood.Human blood is no used.' Luhan said.

'Who are you?,' Kai asked.He don't know who is he.

He touch Luhan's hand and it's burn before turn into ash.

'Really.Now,you know.I need to take him to Kris,'

'Wait,how can I trust you?,' Kai asked,hesitated to believe that demon.

'You want to save him or not?,' 

Kai let go Kyungsoo hand and he disappear with Luhan in front of his eyes.He feel really useless.He can't do anything to save Kyungsoo.

 

At the underworld,..

Luhan appear and go to the big room at the end of the dark hallway.The door open and he see someone on his chair humming.

'Kris,he's dying,' Luhan said.

The man stand and turn to look at the little deer face and then at Kyungsoo.

'You're finally home,'

 


Sorry for late update.

It's my exam week and my health is not very good.

I know,it's mess.

But,I hope you stick to the story until the end.

Have a good day.