Brothers

Be my master

Kyungsoo run to the large building.It's a normal biulding on the outside but he can feel something is not very right.He sure Kai's in here,he can feel it.

kyungsoo,help Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo heard Kai's voice in his head.Kyungsoo heard it and he will do it.He walk to the building and gun shooting and a screaming can be heard.

There are blood and guard bodies everywhere.Some lost their organ,some even their relative don't regonized their face.How horrible.The white wall is paint with a red blood.Kyungsoo stand in the middle of the limb,blood everywhere,his hair,his hand,his clothes,all of it,red.

The siren break the silent,all the guard,assasint,demon slave come to welcome the uninvited guest.His face show no fear,his eyes is black,he not Kyungsoo anymore,His smile,already dead.

Kai heard the siren and he can guess what happen,he knows Kyungsoo's here.But he don't know what  happen.He hope Kyungsoo didn't do what in his mind.He can't even imagine seeing Kyungsoo turn into a demon,he can't bear to see that side of Kyungsoo.

At the control station,everything and anything Kyungsoo did is being watch by Luke.A smirk appear on his face,he never thought Kyungsoo is a demon.The boy who is always so sweet and caring is a monster.A monster that don't even hesitate to kill an innocent people.How interesting.

The door open,Kai look at the door.He can't believe his eyes.He thought he would'n see him again.

'Miss me,brother',A smirk appear on Sehun face.He walk towards Kai who still look at him.

'Thanks to him,I manage to get here.Put down your ugly face,I'm not here for a family reunion',

Sehun untied the chain and help Kai to walk.

'What are you doing here?',

'really,can't you see I'm trying to help you here,'Sehun said and bring Kai out of the room.

Kyungsoo open the door and he saw Baekhyun sit at the corner of the room with his hands cover his ears.He trembling and seems really scared.Kyungsoo walk slowly not to scared him.

'Baekhyun..',He said with a soft voice.Baekhyun look at him,he didn't know what he should do.

'K...Kyug...ie',Baekhyun said,his hand shaking,his forehead is full with sweat.Kyungsoo open his arms.

'lets go,everybody is waiting,'

'Ch...chan...y..eol?',Baekyun said.

Kyungsoo nod with a smile.Baekhyun hug him tightly althought his every move hurt him,he don't care as long he can meet his loved one.Kyungsoo help Baekhyun to walk,After a few times trying,Baekhyun finally have some strength to walk.They walk slowly to the exit,escape all the bloody corridor,Kyungsoo told Baekhyun to close his eyes while he guide him out.He don't want Baekhyun to see the unfriendly sight.

'I'm impress.I never thought I can meet and see you in this condition .A heartless monster and yet a sweet human.',The voice said though the working speaker.

'W...what..he said,Kyungsoo',Baekhyun who still with his eyes close asked out of coriuosity.

'What?You didn't tell him?Tell him..tell him that you...-',Kyungsoo shoot the speaker with one of the guard pistol.

'Let's go',

~~~

 

'An accident happen at the one of the hospitals near the city.We were inform that Kim Jongin was in the hospital and his condition is safe.He now is being treat privately.The building will be destroy due to the unstable infasructure.People have to stay out from the area.',

 

Kai is on his bed,look at the blue ceiling.His mind fill with many things.Sehun is Kyungsoo's other master and he somehow feel a little less burden.He don't realize the door was open and close with a soft click.

'How are you doing?',Sehun said take a sit on the chair not far from Kai's bed.

'Where have you been all this time?',Kai asked still looking at the ceiling.

'Well,you know,fine a little peace.try a normal life,out from the hectic world a little',

Kai look at this brother face.It's been one year.

'You have a good slave you know,what his name again..ah..Kyungsoo',

'He's not..a slave..he's a human',Kai said with a soft but full of anger.

'Hey,cool down.I'm kidding.Since,we're at this.You seems really care about him and Baekhyun guy.'Sehun said and Kai look confused.

'I care all my family and friends,not like you.'

'How about your hand?still working?or already rusty?',Sehun asked to avoid Kai's poison talk.

'I'm not touch demon so I don't know.He know about this and don't even let me touch anything,'

'Hands to destroy a demon in a blink of eyes.It's cool,don't you think?',Sehun said with amusing tones.

'eyes to see a demon and the underworld,I think it's cool too,'Kai said praising his brother.

'Don't be so cheesy here~,'Kai said while put a smile that Sehun miss.

'Still act like a little kid,hyung~,'Sehun said poking Kai's face.

The two brothers joking around and shared what they miss to each other.They such a weird brother,but share the same destiny.To bring the peace of the world.

~~~

'It's an order!!stay back', A man shout at his slave.He crawl back with a horrified looks.His slave is not listen to him.

'You're time is over,you are not my master anymore.You're my dinner',

The man last scream at the dark alley died.His body is nowhere to be found.Only a black mark on the wall is the last sign of his last breath.The demon laugh and disappear,to where all the things start.


Goodnight~ #^^#