Him

Be my master

Kai and Kyungsoo walk to the study room where Luhan wait patiently while read some room.'I'm sorry for keep you waiting',Kai said and sit in front of Luhan.Luhan has a large influence in China and it will be an advantange to work with him.

'It's okay,you have many interesting books.I don't know you like about legend especially about demon,'Luhan said,looking at Kai's face.

'I read it when on my free time,I guess my father left it for me,'Kai said while look at the books on the shelves.'You guess?',Luhan asked.

'I never see them,while the other kids run happily to their parents,I just sit back and watch.But,that's all in the past.Can we get to our bussiness',Kai can tell Luhan still curious about his background.Who don't want to know about a normal kid,have a power and influence at such a young age.Some people rather pay a large amount of money to know about Kim Jongin.

Kyungsoo bring them a tea and leave the room.He went to the living room and take a little look at the window.He see the house already filled with furniture,only wait for its owner to come.He can stop thinking how he can manage to be slave to two people in one time.Kai already know about it,he seems not really please with what happen.Who want to share their slave with someone they don't even know?.Kyungsoo ruffles his hair and stare blankly at the window.

'Are you alright?,'Kyungsoo turn his face and see Luhan and Kai.How long he's been here.'I'm sorry,I'm fine',Luhan give him a smile and walk to the front door.Kyungsoo open the door and bow to him.'I hope I can talk with you about some thing other than bussiness,when we meet again,'

'I will wait for that day,have a safe trip,'Kai said and wait foe Luhan's car disappear from his sight.Kai look at Kyungsoo who still look on the ground.He didn't mad because he had to share Kyungsoo with stranger.He know nothing is gurantee when make a contract with a demon.He got a massege fron the man this morning and the news somehow make him feel uneasy.The stranger must be someone that know Kyungsoo and all he can suspect right now is his class president.He always trying to get closer to Kyungsoo.He also know there is someone alse want Kyungsoo beside him.His own brother.

'Do you want ice-cream?,'

'Ice-cream?',

They went to the park and but two ice-cream.They sit at the garden filled with flower and enjoy the sweetness of the ice-cream.'it's good isn't it?,Kai asked.'it's really delicious,it's so sweet and cold,'Kyungsoo sais,smiling and his ice-cream.Kai really happy to see Kyungsoo happy.When he bought him,he don't even speak and smile.All he had was his empty eyes and scar.He took two month,to make him smile again.and one month to make him speak.

'Master,can I ask you something?',

'sure',

'Do you know about middle slave?,'Kai give him a look.'sort of,why?,'

'I just want to ask if you know how they make them,'Kyungsoo ask carefully.

'Let's see.From what I know,they're just a bunch of idiot who trying to be god',

'idiot?,'Kyungsoo thought.

'Slave has been exist long time ago.Slave is a person that be on the bottom and earn a money and shelter by selling themselve to the upper people.This kind of system exist here.They are called a bottom-line.Then,a demon-slave.It's begin with a story where a man do a ritual to summon his dead slave.The unknown man come and full-fill his wish and he get back his slave but with condition.The slave has power and able to control things without touching it.Then,the news spread and people begin to summon the man.Now,we can even call him with our phone without do any ritual.Then,come a bunch of people who trying to copy and make a demon slave by themselve.A lot of children and teenager died due to the useless experiment.They keep the children and force them to accept the demon blood into their body.Of course,they failed ,well not really.They only can accept a liitle dose of the blood and give them a little power.',

Kyungsoo only hear what Kai said and at the same times angry with the people who sacrifice the children to fill their greed.

'Then,they called them a middle-slave.I'm sure there is a people out there try to make their slave into  ultimate slave that can do anything and help them to rules the world.',

'How you can be so sure?',

'That's why I hate  human,they never satisfied with what they had,'Kai said ,look at the families picnic under a big tree beside the field.Kyungsoo look at the watch at pucnh Kai's head.

'You ask me eat ice-cream so you could skip your lesson with Suho?,Black aura appear behind Kyungsoo and that's make Kai afraid a litle bit.

'R..really..I don't remember about it',Kai make an excuse.Of coourse Kyungsoo never believe it.They went home and saw Suho in front of the door.

'I'm sorry for keep you waiting outside',Kyungsoo bow and apogize.

'It's okay',Suho just give him a smile.

'Make sure to give Master Kai a lesson.I don't care if you give him a hard one,'

'That's exactly what I'm going to do',Suho and Kyungsoo smile evilly and look at Kai.

'w..what?!',

Kai and Suho go into the house  to start their lesson leaving Kyungsoo outside the house.He want to take a fresh air before start his work.

'I want to come to my house tonight',

Kyungsoo startled when he heard a fimiliar voice in front of him.He look up and see that person.He should know he is behind this.He is the one who want him from the start.

'I'll definitely treat you well,my slave',


I'm sorry if I didn't give you a good explaination about the slave thing.

I'm really bad at describing things..TT

please forgive me~~~

Kai is really a lazy kid and Kyungsoo try very hard to change it..

And can you guess who's Kyungsoo second master.If you answer it right.I'll give you a candy.*hold a basket of candy*

Baibai~