The dealer

Be my master

There are a lot of damage happen at the public bank.Many people injured badly,The police and army surround the bank and shot at the man at the center of the bank holding a few bags of money.

'You can't kill me,I'm powerful and nobody can defeat me,I'm rules the world!!!!',The man said loudly and sound like he's lost his mind and insanity.'kill all of them!!!',In the blink second,some of the policeman and army fall to the ground.They fire and keep firing but nothing happen to the man like he's being protected.

'd.o'

D.o move quickly and stab his sword on the slave chest,then a bright light appear and turn the slave into ash.The man couldn't believe his eyes,take a step back before begin to run away.Kai appear in front of him 'going somewhere?',The man kneel and ask for forgiveness.

'I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'll never do that again..',The man hold his leg and beg for mercy.Then,it turn into a laughter.'You'll die,everyone here will die.His plan is working,your time is running out,'After he said that,he turn into ash,no part of him can be safe.

'Are you okay master?'Kyungsoo said.

'yes.besides I didn't do anything',Kai give him a smile.But at the same times,he's still thinking about what that man said.who is he?What plan and for what?He begin to feel uneasy.'Master,are you really alright?'Kyungsoo said,concern showed on his face when Kai seem to be bother with something.After that,a restuction begin and the police thank him for his help.

'Want to eat something?,'

They stopped at a exclusive  restaurant and get a private room.'Master,you'll have appointment with Mr.Luhan tommorow morning and then Mr.Suho will come a give you a private lesson,since you skip your school',Kyungsoo said while take a note on his note book.

'I don't want to study ,he so strict and often tell me to do a lot of work...Kyungie~can't you cancel it,Please~',

'No',Kyungsoo said coldly.Kai put his head on the table.It's so hard to convice Kyungsoo to follow his way.'You need to study,it's your responsibility as a student',

'Do you go to school before?'Kai's sudden question make Kyungsoo stop what he's doing.

'Sadly,no',He didn't show any reaction.

'Why?'

Kyungsoo take a deep breath.He thought Kai will stop asking question,but he wrong.

'Because I can't afford it,I don't have any money and my time is pack with part-time job.satisfied',

'Where is your parents?',

'I don't remember anything about them,I don't meet them since I was four',Kyungsoo said like nothing is important.

Kai want to say something but close back when the waiter come with their food.They eat in an awkward atmosphere.They went back home and Kyungsoo with his daily rautine help Kai go to sleep.After that,he walk to the main hall,It's empty,all the maid is given one week vacation.He went to the living room,and make sure all the windows and door lock.

'I'm glad to see you,Kyungsoo,'A voice come from the dark corner of the room.Kyungsoo know that voice,that man who guard him,who lock him,and make him like this.

'Well,it's look like he take care of you very well,my pet',The man walk toward him and give him a smile.Kyungsoo can't do anything,it's like all his body froze.

'You get a little taller,and...I can smell that you slowly turn into  human again',One step closer.'You start have a feeling again,'One step closer.'You act like a human again',One step closer and now he's standing in front of Kyungsoo.

'I don't like that',With one light punch,Kyungsoo on his knee,arm wrap around  his hurt abdomen.'You still like before,a weak demon but a strong human,'

'w..what do...y.. you want?,'Kyungsoo gather his courage and energy to say that.The man sit in front of Kyungsoo and look at Kyungsoo who trying hard to bear the pain.

'Why do you hide in your shell?',

'Y..you're the one who make me like this,I'll not follow your..',

'order?,You such a fighter.You see,in case you forgot.You are a demon and all demon follow my order,I rule all the demon and I can create them or destroy them before you know it.'

'I'm a human..',

'That's why,you become my pet.First human enter the underworld and the first human become demon.You should thank me,you still alive.If I don't save you before,you already in one of my demon stomach,'

Kyungsoo know all that fact and he still not believe he tied with this evil world.Become a demon and a pet againts his will,is not a life he want.He look down,he really can't see the bright path for him,he'll be like this forever.The man tilt his chin,make him look at the man face.

'don't be sad,I don't come here to see you sad.I come here to give you another mission',

Kyungsoo confuse a little.He still have contract with Kai,he can't do two job at the same time.

'There is a boy who really stubborn who want you to be his slave,I can't reject it since he give me something I really need',

'B...But..I already have a contract',

'He going to move next door tommorow,He's the one who want to do it if he can have you as his slave.See,now your job is become easy,you should thank me',

'It's..not...fair',

'what I told you about demon...Now,excuse me.I have a costumer to deal with.Remember,I'll not go easy with you only because you're human,so don't make anything that displease me,'He then disappear with his last warning .

Kyungsoo couldn't hide any longer.He's finally see a hope to become a human again but with him watching all his activities,he don't even have a chance to be a human again.

Sun rise rises faster than he thought,he can't sleep and his pain still not gone.If he use his full energy maybe his stomach become a hole.Think such of that thing happen scared him.He look at the mirror and see a blue and red bruise on his stomach.Is he going to be alright?He walk to Kai's room to start his work.


~**~