Kai

Be my master

'Rise and shine',kyungsoo open the curtain to let the sun shine into the glommy majestic bedroom.The sound of groan can be heard from the bed,to show that he really hate morning.

'Master Kai,you better get up now,or you will be late,'No movement from his master.He is never a morning person and Kyungsoo knows that better than anyone.

'Let me sleep for five more minutes,please',He said while eyes still close.Suddenly,he feel a cold wind slap his bare skin.He try to reach his blanket but can't.He slowly open his eyes and see Kyungsoo with his precious blanket.

'Kyungie~ I'm tired from the meeting yesterday and I didn't do my homework,Please~ let me rest for today',He said with his puppy face and teary eyes.One ever reject his puppy and innocent face before.

'No', And Kyungsoo is the first one.

Kai slowly get up from his bed and look at Kyungsoo with his sleepy face.Kyungsoo can't help but stare at Kai tanned skin and his muscularis  body.Kai get out from his bed and hug Kyungsoo.'I like your scent',.Kai walk to the bathroom leaving Kyungsoo at the middle of the room.

'Idiot',

After he's done showering and wearing his school uniform he went down to the dinning hall.Kyungsoo wait while Kai fill his stomach.'Eat with me tomorrow',.Kyungsoo shake his head,disagreed.'No,I can't,we have rules',

'I hate rule',Kai said and walk to the front door while Kyungsoo followed behind him with his and Kai's bag.Kai is a student of Exodus Highschool and so do Kyungsoo.He is one year younger than Kyungsoo and Kai hate it.Kai always act like he's the older one but mostly fail.

They arrives at the school gates and student look at them with envious and jealousy.Be a top and popular man in Seoul in such a young age is something that rarely happen.Kai only give them a cold eyes and walk pass them.After he left,they begin to talk about him.

'I heard his family left him alone at the mansion because financial problem',

'They said he's course,and anyone who be friend with him will die',

'He make a deal with a demon that's why he rich',

There are many kind of rumur spread in the school and not really a good things.Kyungsoo feel sorry for Kai because he need to bear all the gossip.When they arrive in front of his class,Kyungsoo give him,his school bad.

'Don't be so sad,I already complete your homework.and with revision notes'.Kai face turn slightly happy and take his school back before go to the classroom.Kyungsoo walk to his classroom while read his chemistry note.

'Are you Kyungsoo?',

Kyungsoo stop walking and look at a group of boys  blocking his way.Kai is usually their target but be his slave,he also be their enemy target.

'Yes',

The boys begin to attack him but Kyungsoo avoid all the punch and kick successfully.They take out a knife and attack him again but the result still the same.

'I don't have time to waste', 

In a blink of eyes,they all fall on the ground unconsious.Kyungsoo look at them and begin to walk to his classroom.There is a pair of eyes witness all the things happen and disappear in the shadow of the darkness.


Preview~

'Don't forget,I will make you beg for my mercy',

'I only serve for my master'

          ~~~~

'Kyungie~,let's go to the light festival'

'You have meeting with...'

'But I want to go there,cancel all my meeting.I insist'.