Talk To Him

My House of Oranges and Strawberries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Umika: I liked him coz I thought he's nice and gentle! But after what he did, (sighs deep) I realized he isn't after all.

Suzuka: If we think of it... maybe because he thought you were playing tricks on him?

Umika: Eh? (turns on Suzuka)

Suzuka: (sits in front of Umika and Mirai)  I mean... you confessed to him out of the blue. For a moment he thought you were pranking him. So maybe... (puts hand on chin) ...he thought that you said that because you only felt bad for him.

Umika: So maybe he knew I was saw everything.

Suzuka: No. But Chinen is smart. He might had felt you knew.

Umika: (sigh) You're right.

Mirai: Hmm... But if you are the one who's mad because Chinen-kun kissed you. Then why is he giving you a cold shoulder too?

Suzuka: Easy. That's because he thought Umika played on his feelings.

Umika: Why would I do that?!

Suzuka: Like I said... He might thought that you just said that because you felt bad for him. That your feelings isn't true at all.

Umika: He thought that I was playing tricks on him.

Suzuka: Like I said.

Mirai: Then tell him you're not. That the truth is you really like him!

Umika: But I already told him I don't like him anymore, right?

Mirai: Eeeehhh?!! (pulls her own hair) Why did you say that?

Umika: He kissed me all of a sudden, I panicked!

Mirai: (sigh) What should you do now?

Umika: (pouts) I don't know, Now, I'm feeling bad. Chinen-kun is not feeling any better and now I added up to it. (looks down) And now.... (bawls) And now he hates me.

Suzuka: There's only one way to fix this. (looks at Umika) You have to talk to him.

Umika: If he will be willing to talk to me. 

/the girls sigh/

Mirai: Anyway, (turns to Umika) That was your first kiss, isn't it?

Umika: (gulps)

Mirai: (grins) Omedaaatttoouuu!!!!

Umika: Ssshhh!!! Mirai-chan!

Mirai: I'll try my best to have mine before I graduate high school too! (clenches fist)

Suzuka: Not unless you get yourself a boyfriend.

MIrai: Uh! (sudden realization) (sigh) You're right. That's kind of impossible especially now that I gave up on my love for Kamiki-kun. I've always thought I'll have my first kiss with him and no one else.

Umika: Mirai-chan.

Mirai: (stands and smiles) That's okay! All I need is to get myself a new one, right?! But for now.... (looks at Umika) Let's work on your problem first.

 

 /door slides open/

Jingi: Yamaa-sensei wants us to gather downstairs.

 

 

In an empty large room

Yamaa-sensei: I already told you that the main reason for this excursion is for mediatation. So meditation starts now.

 

Shougo: (whispers at Kamiki) Now that I remember, did he told us we'll have the excursion at the temple?

 

Yamaa-sensei: Oh yeah, about that.

 

Shougo: He heard me.

 

Yamaa-sensei: (sigh) It was a last minute change. I had a little problem with the monk so he cancelled it. 

 

Yuto: Oh thank goodness! I dont wanna deal with rituals and stuff!

Shougo: But it'll be better if we had it in a beach.

Yuto: (eyes sparkles) Thats a brilliant idea you've got there Sakamoto!

Suzuka: (rolls her eyes) These guys.

 

Yamaa-sensei: But because I am an excellent teacher,  I gonna lend you my precious rest house. So you'll be starting now by running 20 times around the house. (smiles)

/everyone laughs/

Yamaa-sensei: I'm serious. 

WWHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT??!!!

Yamaa-sensei: Fine. Let's skip that.

 

 

 

After 3 minutes...

/everyone is wearing their PE uniforms sitting in yoga mats/

 

 

Yamaa-sensei:(eyes closed) (inhale) (exhale) Let out of your fear...(inhale) (exhale) Let out your  worries. (inhale) (exhale) Let out of your anger... (inhale) (exhale) Empty your minds. Free your soul.

Umika: (eyes closed) (whispers) A literal meditation, huh?

Mirai: (eyes closed) (whispers) I'mkinda getting sleepy already.

Umika: My legs are numb.

Shougo: (opens his eyes) (looks around and smiles) Everybody is so focused, they wouldn't know if I rest for a bit. (spreads his legs and stretched his arms)

Ryosuke: (opens his eyes and looks at Shougo next to him) What are you doing? (whispers)

Shougo: Ssshhh!

Ryosuke: (sighs and closed his eyes again) (inhale) (exhale)

Shougo: (looks around) I'm thirsty. (stands carefully and walks tiptoed)

 

He walks pass Kamiki, carefully walking through Suzuka, then into the sleeping Shuhei.

 

Shougo: Geeee...He has the guts to sleep huh?  ***says the guy who's escaping

 

He suddenly stops at Nozomi.

 

Shougo: (looks at her closely) She really looks like a cat. (leans closer) I wonder if this mole is real.

Nozomi: (opens her eyes) Eh?

Shougo: (slowly puts a finger on his lips) Ssshhh...

Nozomi: (eyes went larger) Gwaaaaaahhhh!!!!

Shougo: (panics) Oi, oi oi oi oi! (waves hands randomly)

 

/everyone got startled/

Yamaa-sensei: Sa.Ka.Mo.Tooooo!!!!

 

Shougo: (looks behind him) (crooked laugh) I just....

 Yamaa-sensei: Run 20 laps around the house. NOW!

Shougo: (terrified) Y-Yes! (runs outside)

Yamaa-sensei: Are you okay Maeda-san?

Nozomi: Uh... I'm sorry, i didnt mean to shout. I'm sorry.

Yamaa-sensei: (sigh) Lets have a break then. 

 

After 5 minutes...

Mirai: (looks outside the window) Sakamoto-kun looks exhausted.

Umika: He sure is.

Suzuka: (sigh) It's his fault for trying to escape and (looks at Nozomi) what is he trying to do to you anyway?

Nozomi: I-I don't know. But! I'm sure he wasn't trying to harm me. (looks down) I was just startled when I opened my eyes and his face is... (sigh) Now, I feel bad for him. If only I didn't react like that, sensei wouldn't caught him. What should I do now?

Mayuko: Shougo-kun will understand and in fact, there's nothing to worry about. Just talk to him later. 

Nozomi: That's the problem. I...I can't talk to boys.

Mayuko and Suzuka: Seriously?

Mirai: Eh? Why?

Nozomi: I'm not used to it. I grew up with my mom saying boys are dangerous and since I only lived with mom and my little sister, I never had any encounter with boys.

Mirai: That's messed up!

Umika: (elbow Mirai) But, don't you have some g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter