Spoiled Orange Juice

My House of Oranges and Strawberries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kamisaki Street

6:33pm

 

Ryosuke: Uhnnn...

Suzuka: (moves brows)

Ryosuke: Yeah! (nods continuously) Yeah.

Suzuka: She lives in the next block. Uhh...Guess you already know that.

Ryosuke: Oh yeah. (forced a laugh) Anyway, I’ll be going now. See yah, Ohgo-san.

Suzuka: Okay.

 

Meanwhile in the park...

 

Yuto: (feels someone from behind) Ryosuke? (sees no one) (sigh)

*suddenly the bushes behind moved*

Yuto: (stands from sitting and glared at the direction) Who’s that? (walks closer) Show yourself. (moves closer)

Ryosuke: Yuto!

Yuto: (looks left) Ryosuke.

Ryosuke: What are looking at the bushes?

Yuto: It’s like there’s someone... (looks intently at the bushes)

Ryosuke: Eh?

Yuto: (smiles) N-Nothing.

Ryosuke: (nods) Okay. So...what do you wanna talk about?

Yuto: (walks to the nearby bench and sits)

Ryosuke: (sits next to him) It’s about your mom again.

Yuto: She’s asking me something that I don’t wanna do.

Ryosuke: Then don’t do it.

Yuto: It’s not as easy as you think, Ryosuke!

Ryosuke: Then tell me how hard it is?

Yuto: (sigh) (roles his eyes) There you go again with your antics.

Ryosuke: Tell me. Why is it so hard for you to refuse your mom?

Yuto: (looks at Ryosuke and looks away)

Ryosuke: (sigh) What does she wants you to do this time?

Yuto: ...Cheat.

Ryosuke: (eyes wide)

 

Outside Yamada Residence

 

Mirai: Yuto-kun is becoming strange?

Suzuka: (nods)

Mirai: (puts hand under her chin) So that’s why he wants to talk to Yamada-kun.

Suzuka: Yamada-san is going to talk to Yuto?

Mirai: Uhmm...

Suzuka: Uh...(confused) How did you know?

Mirai: Because Yamada-kun told m—(realizes) I mean... I met Yamada-kun along the street. He told me he’s going to see Yuto-kun.

Suzuka: (sigh) That chopstick is becoming weak again! (clench fist)

Mirai: Suzu-chan?

Suzuka: The last time I saw him like that was the first time I met him. Arrogant, superior...as if he carries all the problem of the world. (pursed lips) He looks sad though. (gulps) And I hate to see him like that again.

Mirai: What happened?

Suzuka: I don’t know. He won’t tell me. But I know it’s about his mom.

 

 

NTC Empire

In a specific dark and eerie room...

 

Mrs. Nakajima: (cross hands on her chest) So?

Man’s voice: He is with a boy named Yamada Ryosuke. But before he met up with him...he talked with his childhood friend Ohgo Suzuka-chan.

Mrs. Nakajima: (massages her nape) What are they talking about?

Man’s voice: Ohgo Suzuka-chan was asking him what’s wrong. It seemed that the girl noticed the changes in Yuto-kun’s actions. I guess Yuto-kun don’t wanna cheat at all.

Mrs. Nakajima: (glare at the man)

Man’s voice: I’m sorry.

Mrs. Nakajima: And what did my son do?

Man’s voice: Nothing.

Mrs. Nakajima: (sigh) That girl. I really don’t know what she did to Yuto all these years. She’s influencing him so much!

Man’s voice: (sigh)

Mrs. Nakajima: And how about the boy Yuto is with right now?

Man’s voice: I’m sorry madame but I have not overheard them. Yuto-kun felt my presence, so I had to distant from them.

Mrs. Nakajima: I need you to investigate further about that boy. I need to know whether he’ll be good or bad for Yuto. And if he’ll be bad for my son, then I have to get rid of him away from Yuto’s life.

Man’s voice: But madame they are just...just kids.

Mrs. Nakajima: (frowns and faces the man) Kids or not. If they’ll be no good to Yuto, then I have to punish them.

 

Nearby park...

 

Ryosuke: (wide eyed) Cheat?

Yuto: (nods) She wants me to top the exams.

Ryosuke: What?!

Yuto: I need to impress the board of directors. For me top, I need to cheat.

Ryosuke: You don’t wanna do that.

Yuto: Of course I don’t wanna do that! (yells) (then breathed deep) I don’t wanna do that. I don’t wanna cheat, not just the exams...I don’t wanna cheat on my friends. On Chinen. He’s working hard. And even everyone is working hard! Kamiki-san. Fukuda-san. Even Umika-chan and Mirai-chan. Everyone!

Ryosuke: Then don’t.

Yuto: (became quiet for awhile)

Ryosuke: Then don’t do it, Yuto!

Yuto: Then I’d hurt Suzu-chan.

Ryosuke: What do you mean?

Yuto: Mom threatened that if I don’t do what she wanted, she’ll do something to Suzu-chan. I know what she’s capable of. (stands from sitting)

Ryosuke: (stands) Still, don’t do it! I’m tellin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter