Chapter 9

Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing changed in their relationship . But its getting more worst . Yonghwa getting more busier than ever. He rarely back home.If he's back, he'll just give a peck on Seohyun's cheeks then went straight to sleep . Seohyun silently cry because she really hate their relationship right now. It feels like empty. She want to talk to him about their relationship but like usual , HE'S BUSY. Seohyun dont mind if he keep forgetting their things, but she really do hope that Yonghwa would at least remember their anniversary . 

(...One day ...)

Seohyun sketch her new design on her design book. Maybe she can used it for her new collection. Besides its winter seasons. She need to design something.

Suddenly, her phone ringing . She take a peek the called id on the screen . Its Yonghwa ! Seohyun gasped for a moment then she quickly answered it. She never thought that Yonghwa would call her . She pinched her cheek . She bit her bottom as she felt the pain . No. Its not a dream . 

"Hyun ~?"

Seohyun snapped out . 

"Yes ? Did you said something ?"

Yonghwa chuckle . "Are you spacing out just now ?" then he chuckle again.

Seohyun just let out her awkward laugh. Then she smiled secretly . She missed his laugh . 

"Why are you calling me, oppa ?"

"Why? Are you busy ? I'm sorry , maybe I'll just sai.."

"Eii, I didnt busy at all. So...are you saying something?" Seohyun cut him . 

"Well, if you are not busy for today , can I pick you up at 5 ?"

Seohyun felt this goose bump all over her body . Why suddenly ..?

The moment Seohyun want to say something, Yonghwa cut her, "Aigoo, Hyun~ Mian . I'm forgot that I have meeting at 4 so maybe I'll be late but can you go somewhere for me ?"

Seohyun let out a big sighed . Typical Jung Yonghwa is back . Busy. Of course he is . Pfft. 

"Go where?"

"Spa "

Seohyun felt this goose bump again . "S-spa?"

"Yes. Dont worry I have already booked it just for you . Get yourself some beauty time at there , then I've prepared something for you at home .I want to celebrate something with you tonight . I'll tell you later so I'll pick you up at .... 8 ?"

Seohyun speechless. Spa? Booked? Just for me ? Prepare something at home ? Celebrate something with her tonight? Woah woah woah . She need some timed out . What is really happening here ? Then she look at the calendar, There's a love sign and the 'anniversary' word on this day. Their anniversary ! He remembered it . She gasped. Oh god, thank you for remind him . She curled her lips into a smile. 

"Okay " she said happily. They bit their goodbye and hang up .

Seohyun giggled as she called her Tiffany unnie.She really dont know why but for her , beside Taeyeon and Hyoyeon unnie, Tiffany unnie is gonna be the first person if there a good news happen to her. 

"Unnie !!" she exclamied as Tiffany answered the call.

"Eii, hyunnie . What's wrong with you ?"

"He remember it ! Oh god, unnie! He remember it !"

"Who remember what ?"

"Yong oppa remember our anniversary !" she said happily.

Tiffany chuckle. "Aigoo, this kiddo. What is actually happen ? How did you know that he remember it ?"

"Well, actually he call me just now. Then he said that he already booked a spa treatment for me. He want me to get some beauty time.."

"Oh god ! He booked a spa treatment for you ?! Oh god ! Seohyunnie ! I'm so jealous here ! Aishh, if Nickhun would do that for me " Tiffany sighed which make Seohyun chuckle. 

"Eii, nickhun oppa has being such a great boyfriend to you, you know ? He always has time for you no matter what . Not like .." Seohyun stopped there then let out a big sighed.

"Hyunnie. Stop it. Dont remember about it. The past is in the past. So, tell me what happen next ?" Tiffany try to make her forget how hurt Yonghwa make her.

"Okey then he told me that he want to celebrate something with me tonight.Oh my gosh, he think that I didnt remember it ! Pabo jung yonghwa. Of course I do remember it ! Its our anniversary. How can I forgot about it?" Then Seohyun chuckle. 

Tiffany just smile hearing that Seohyun finally cheering up .This past weeks, Seohyun always have this long face plastered on her face then she always tearing up and told her and their other friends about her relationship with Yonghwa. Everyone tried everything that they could so she can cheered up like this . Tiffany just happy that Seohyun finally can be like she alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter