Chapter 12

Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa went straight to his bedroom. He closed the door behind him then slid down .He rested his head on the door as he closed his eyes . He cant believe what he just heard from her. He slapped himself which only make him groaned in pain . Well, its the reality .He never thought that he would be that kind of idiot . No, not an idiot , such a jerk like that to Seohyun. He really didnt mean to do it to her . Really . Yonghwa ruffle his hair as his mind replay back what just happen this evening at the beach 

(Flashback...)

 

"YOU? Both of them yelled at the same time.

"Yonghwa ? What are you doing here ?"

"Yah ! I've should be the one who ask you here , Miss .."

"Yah Im Yoona ! Why are you stopping at there ? I've alre..." Tiffany come from behind Yoona with her happy smile which already dissapear as her eyes meet with Yonghwa . Then her heart full in rage suddenly . From she standing behind Yoona. now, she attack Yonghwa .She hit his arms while remember what happen between Seohyun and the guy that she hit right now. 

"How,could you do that to our beloved Seohyunnie ! You such a jerk ! I cant believe it !" Tiffany hitting Yonghwa hard , release whats she felt in her heart . Both Yonghwa and Yoona of course shocked with Tiffany sudden attack .Yonghwa try to protect himself while Yoona try to stop her unnie. 

People that passsingby looking at the scene . Some thought that maybe Tiffany some kind of crazy women . 

Finally Yoona succesfully took Tiffany a few steps away from Yonghwa.Yoona knows what Tiffany feel so she hug her tightly. Tiffany just lose her strenght and just hug Yoona. She let out her tears fall.Yonghwa rub his arms which the part of his body that Tiffany has been hitting so hard just now. All three of them panting .

"What the hell ?" Yonghwa shouted. 

Yoona slowly look at him then gesture him to follow her.  Tiffany still hide her face as she crying on Yoona's shoulder. Yoona pulled away from the hug then wrapped her left arms around Tiffany shoulder as her other arms hold her's and Tiffany's bag. 

All three of them now at ther nearby cafe. Yonghwa sit infront of the two girls, still rubbing his hurting arm.Then a waiter came to them and ask for their order. 

After finish taking their order, the waiter went away . Yonghwa look at the sobbing Tiffany and the Yoona who presuading her unnie to calm down . 

"J-just lend me your shoulder for a moment , then I-I'll be f-fine " Tiffany said in between her sobbing. Yoona sighed before looking at Yonghwa.Both of them stay silent for a bit.

"Are you happy ?" Yoona finally ask him .

"What ?"

"Are you happy now, Jung Yonghwa ?" she ask strenly. 

Yonghwa furrowed his eyebrows."Happy ?" He's confused.

"Saw this ?" she ask as she turn her gaze at Tiffany who is still sobbing in her shoulder. Then she turn back to Yonghwa, so as he . 

"Seohyun much more worst than this the moment she told us everything, what happen that night. So, I'm asking you again Mister. Are you happy if you saw Seohyun being like this ?"

Yonghwa look at Yoona blankly . 

"I-I-Is she being like t-this after the fight ?" Yonghwa stuttered , looking down . He start to felt guilt.

Yoona sighed. "Just like I said, much more worst " then Yoona look at Yonghwa. 

Yonghwa groaned in frustration then suddenly his tears falling . That was the moment hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter