Chapter 14

Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun who is sitting across Yonghwa felt a little bit uncomfortable because Yonghwa keeps on staring at her . She try to avoid it but at somehow she will end up meeting his eyes. Then theres the beating heart which it beat crazily.

As for Yonghwa, he really glad to see her. He really didnt pay any attention in the meeting . He just slightly look at his boss then look back at Seohyun .He knows that Seohyun know he was looking at her. She seems so uncomfortable about it. Yonghwa smile secretly. "Mann, she just being so cute.." he thought . 

Finally the meeting end.Which Yonghwa see his chance to talk to Seohyun . He went out first but he wait for her at the outside of the meeting room . He lean his back on at the wall . He cant hide his excitement for seeing Seohyun once again . He really missed her. While waiting for her, he greet the staffs that just went out from the meeting . He waited and waited but theres no sight of her.He look at his watch . Its already 15 minutes after the meeting ends, so he walk back to the meeting room . 

As he open the door , Seohyun and Junhyo's laugh filled in the air but then they stop as their gazed turned to Yonghwa . Awkward silence surround them . 

"Uh-oh.. Yonghwa-ah ! What are you doing here ?" Junhyo rubbed his neck as he try to break the awkward silence between them .

"Can I have a moment with you , Seo Ju Hyun sshi?" Yonghwa ignore Junhyo as he keep staring into her eyes. 

Seohyun turn her head then sighed .  " I'm sorry , but I'm so tired for today . I'm sure we can talk about the WORK tomorrow ." she took a deep breath then look at Jonghyun  "I think its better for me to get going now. See you later, Junhyo-ss... I mean , oppa" she smile then packed her things and walk out from the meeting room. She keep her head down as she walk past Yonghwa. Of course Yonghwa keep eyeing her . 

Seohyun walk out from the meeting room with a relief sigh. She thought that maybe she already prepare herself but, she's not. She didnt ready yet to face him . Her heart is being too weak. She hate being weak infront of him. Just then she remember how jealous his face the moment he brage in and saw how "friendly" she's being with Junhyo. 

Seohyun chuckle but then she stop when she remember Jnnhyo . She sighed once again . She is afraid if she giving him to much hope.Recently, he just ask her for address him as "oppa" which its kinda awkward for her since they both at the same age. She knows that Junhyo wants more than just being a "friend" with her . But Seohyun still love HIM. Indeed, she still love him. How fool she is, right ? He hurt her, giving her pain , making her wait, breaking promises, forgetting about their important things, which more worse is that he's cheating on her. But still , her heart can still loving HIM. What a weird heart , she thought. 

Just before she entered her car, someone pulled her wrist which make some of her folder fall. Seohyun shocked than she pulled back her wrist. That person turn to face her .

"What do you want,Jung Yonghwa-sshi ?" she ask as she picked up her things that just fall from her grip .

Yonghwa just watching her . He shoved his hand on his pocket, finding a suitable words to start a conversation .

After she's done picking her things up, she faced Yonghwa back. Then she sigh. "See you later then " she said as she open the car door. But then suddenly, Yonghwa pulled her wrist , making her stop .

Seohyun groaned in frustration. "Really ! What do you want ?!"

"I miss you.." he mumble.

Seohyun chuckle then she pulled back her wrist from Yonghwa's grip .

"I'm sorry, but did I know you before ? I just met you today " she scoffed. 

"Bull. Stop playing innocent here , Hyun "

Seohyun rolled her eyes. "I'm tired. I dont want to fight with you. Go home , Yonghwa" she said for the last time, as she turn around and was about to hopped in the car but suddenly Yonghwa backhugged her. 

Seohyun gasped. Damn she miss this , but remembering all the things that Yonghwa did to her, she let out a big sigh.So, slowly she broke the hug but Yonghwa grip is too strong for her to broke it.

"Yonghwa .."

"I'm sorry ,Hyun . I know its my fault. I know that I deserve to be mad to . I know that I deserve to be slap. Do whatever to me , but please . Please stay with me " h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter