Chapter 10

Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I've got promotion !"

Seohyun starled. Her heart .. Her mind .. just blank. She dont know how to react . Her smile slowly fade away . Then her tears start to performed on her eyes.She try smile but felt so much pain. She just watch Yonghwa tell about her how that he get promoted but she didnt hear it at all . Why ? Instead, she heard that her heart crying out loud. She snapped out when suddenly Yonghwa shake her hand abit . Seohyun looked up with a fake smile plastered on her face . 

"Why are your eyes teary ?" He ask which make Seohyun starled then wiped her eyes.

"Are you cry of happy because I've got promoted ?" He smirked then chuckle.

Pabo .

Seohyun's eyes keep on teary no matter how many time did she wiped it off. Yonghwa start to feel uneasy about it then get up as he try to touch her face, then suddenly Seohyun get up . 

"No. No. No. I'm fine . Its just .. nothing " then Seohyun grabbed her bag and left the restaurant . Of course Yonghwa shocked by her action . Then he left some cash on the table and run after her . 

Seohyun keep on walking while wiping her tears and it cant stop from falling . She keep walking even Yonghwa called her,well more like shout her name from the restaurant . He run to her then catch her when they both on this sidewalk . There no one there ,only just a few car passing by . 

He hold her wrist then turn her around. 

Seohyun face him . So as him.

"What the hell, Seo JooHyun ? Just leaving me at there , like that ?!" He ask in rage.

Seohyun stop wiping her tears then look at him. She let the tears falling this time because she wanna let he knows how hurt she is this time. She cant hold the pain anymore . Indeed tshe still loving him,but this is too much . She need to stop this. Right now.

"So you know how hurt it is when someone left you just like that ?!" Seohyun ask, try to hold her anger . 

Yonghwa look at her , try to understand with her words.

"What ar..."

"You've changed, Yonghwa" she finally said it.

Yonghwa then laughed. "I'm changed ?" He continue laughing."The most bull thing that I've heard entire of my life.Please , you know me, I would never ..."

"Because I know you, Jung Yonghwa , I can tell that you've changed" she cut him as she look at him with her sad eyes.

Yonghwa laugh disbelief. "What kind of changed , Hyun ? Tell me"

Just then she lost of words. His changed cant be describe by words. She dont know how to tell him . Then she shook her head . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter