Chapter 19

Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun ignore her phone that have been ringing since yesterday . She knew that its Junhyo. Junhyo keep on bugging her asking her about this plan. He just worry too much.Seohyun rolled her eyes. 

Seohyun drink her coffee then look back at Tiffany and Yoona . Both of them start to worry after hearing what is she planning.

"Are you sure about this plan, Hyunnie ?" Yoona ask .

Seohyun just give her dont-worry face to them .

"You know that Yonghwa  wont give up easily on me right ? So, dont you guys worry . I bet that he will find his way to captured back my heart " Seohyun told them. Then Tiffany and Yoona look at each other. 

"Yah , Seo Juhyun . Now you sound like you some kind of ... urmm . I'm sorry , but a . Its not nice to do this kind of game with him . It feels like you're playing his heart, you know? " Tiffany said as she try to reached for Seohyun's hand. 

Seohyun gasped then she looked down . 

"But he ..."

"I know what he did to you. I know that he's already hurt you alot . But you cant do this to him .Of course he deserve to be punish but not at this kind of way. This is too harsh, you know?" Tiffany cut her off. 

Seohyun shutting her eyes, seems trying to find a suitable words .

"Seohyun-ah, listen . Remember the main reason why you guys ended up like this ? Its because of he's changed man, right ?"Yoona ask 

Seohyun nod. 

"Then right now he's still that different Yonghwa, right ?"

Seohyun nod again .

"Did you ever think that this "different Yonghwa" would fight for you till end like the "old Yonghwa" ?" 

Then that question that Yoona ask Seohyun make Seohyun starled . Her heart start to beat rapidly. 

"U-unnie, D-dont say l-like t-that. D-dont s-scare me l-li..."

"We are not trying to scare you or something, Seohyunnie . What's Yoona just said is the truth . Maybe this " different Yonghwa" not the fighting till the end spirit. Maybe he already giving up right now . You just dont know Seohyun . Just stop this stupid plan of yours. If you love him , put this matter behind and keep on loving him . People does make mistakes , Seohyun. Forgive him" Tiffany cut her off then squeeze her hand abit.

Seohyun look at both of her unnie. 'Maybe they were right' Seohyun thought.

She sighed then nod.

"Fine. I love him ." she finally said. 

Tiffany and Yoona smile widely as she heard what Seohyun just said .

"Now , go ."

Seohyun tilt her head abit as she try to understand what her unnie said .

"Aigoo. Go and said that to him by yourself !" soon then Tiffany playfully hit Seohyun's head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter