Chapter 2

Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That saturday, Seohyun drive her car and went to Yonghwa's place. She look at her watch , its still 700 am . She bet that Yonghwa still burried in his blanket. Just then her phone ringing . She at the caller ID and it was Yoona . Seohyun sighed as she answer the phone call .

"Yes ,Yoona ?"

"Where are you ?I'm at your house right now. I keep ringing the bells but no one is answering. Are you out ?"

"Yes, I'm out . I'm going to Yonghwa's place right now "

"Ahh you're going to his house. For talking to him from heart to heart ? Yahh, good ideas,Hyun ~ You sh.."

"I've already told you. I am not ready for having that conversation with him yet, Im Yoona-sshi "she rolled her eyes eventhough Yoona didnt see it.

"Hyun-ah , you better tell him about your feeling. If not, you'll regret it .Believe me . You want to know why ? Because 've got this feeling that he's lik..."

"Yoona, I have to hang up now . I'll call you later . Bye" then she ended the phone call. 

Seohyun sighed then put the phone back in her bag.Seohyun just dont want to hear the rest of what Yoona going to say . She already know where Yoona going to lead. Whatever that Yoona says, always giving her some fake hope.A few minutes later she arrived at his appartment, then she parked her car down in the basement. She get into the lift and went to 20th floor. When she arrive infront of his door, she didnt ring the bell instead she enter the passwords, ofcourse she knows it. She bought the house for him . No matter how many times he changed the passwords , Seohyun already figure it out and changed it back to the original .Which then made Yonghwa giving up and just let it be. Its not like Yonghwa hate that Seohyun enter his house but Seohyun would always nag to him how mess his house are . He really dont have time to clean up his house so he gives that as an excuses. Well of course only make Seohyun nagging to him even more longer. 

Seohyun open the door and take a peek inside it. 

"Hello ? Yonghwa-ah ~" she called him . No one answer . So, she was right . He didnt wake up yet . She sighed then went inside. After putting her stuff at the living room, she went straight to his room. Seohyun knocked his door first before just barged inside the bedroom . She always do that when Yonghwa didnt answer her called at the infront door minutes ago .

She standing beside the bed and just staring at Yonghwa who is wrapping his leg around a pillow while his hair just messy like theres just a typhoon attack it. Seohyun sighed. Then slowly she sit beside the bed and shaking him up .

"Yongh.."

Just then Yonghwa pulled her and wrap her in his arms. He put his chin on top of her head and rest it there. He still close his eyes but his lips just curled . Seohyun starled with his action . But she just let it be . She already know that Yonghwa already up but he is too lazy to getting up . He just laying around . This Jung Yonghwa ~

"Yonghwa, I know that you are already wide awake,So tell me now. Whats the thing that you wanna say to me "

Yonghwa groaned. "Shut up . Let me sleep for a while"

"Stop being like this , Yong ~ Come on , tell me what do you want to tell "

"Why are you being in rush ? Do you want to go somewhere ?" he ask , still didnt move at all.

"I have something to tell you too " Seohyun said . Well while on her way to his apartment , she has been thinkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter