Chapter 5

Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyun ~" Yonghwa sneaked his arm around Seohyun's waist . He give her a non-stop kiss on her right cheek. 

Seohyun chuckle as she keep cooking . "Yonghwa ! I'm cooking here ! "

Yonghwa rested his chin on her shoulder and look at her cooking. 

"I can see that . So what ?" he ask inocently. 

Seohyun chuckle as she hit his arm and make him groaned in pain . "Jung Yonghwa, get your to the dining room . I'll served the breakfast soon "

"But I want to help you too " Yonghwa whined.

"Fine then . Help with the juices. " Seohyun command. 

"Which one ? Your juices or mine ?" Yonghwa ask playfully and smirked . Seohyun already blushed hard then turn to him and hit him continuosly.

"Jung Yonghwa !" She scolde him with her redden cheeks. Yonghwa just laughed . He really like to tease Seohyun in the early morning.

"Okay okay . Stop hitting me . I'll make apple juices."

Seohyun finally stop hit him "You better do it properly ! or I'll smack you !" she warned him then continue cooking the kimchi stew .

Then she bring the kimchi stew with tofu to the dining room .Yonghwa already done prepare the side dish on the table. His smile widenen as he saw the stew has been placed on the table. Both of them quickly sit down and start to stuffing their mouth.

"So, what are we going to do today , oppa ?"

Yonghwa look up to her and smiled. "Amusement park ?"

Seohyun groaned then rolled her eyes. "We've been go there like a million times . Dont you feel bored or something ?"

"Nope . Because this time I'm going there with my girlfriend . Not with my bestfriend. "

Seohyun look down as she blushed hard and because of that embrassament she hit his arm . 

"Ahh, hyun . Why you hit me ? Did I say something wrong ?" He smirked. 

"Eii, this Yonghwa. Really ~"

Yonghwa laughed then reached to Seohyun cheeks and pinched it ."You are so cute when you blushing . You know that ?"

Seohyun pouted. "I know " then both of them laughed

A few hours later, they already arrived at the Wonderland . Theres alot of various games and rides.Well, both of them went there like a million times. For Yonghwa , even he already went there like milion times but he act like it was his first time went there. He gets so excited whenever they was about to played another ride.Seohyun just rolled her eyes and shook her head when it comes to Yong Choding matters.After their 5th rides, Yonghwa jump happily as Seohyun sit down on the bench and just rolled her eyes. 

"Eii, oppa. Stop acting like a kid " she said,coldly.

"Mian, Joohyunnie. Cant stop for being SUPPER excited after played the ride " then he smiled. 

"Are you bored , Hyun ?" Yonghwa looked at Seohyun.

"I AM ! Now I'm hungry . Lets go and eat something then we can go back " Seohyun stand up and already leave Yonghwa alone. Well, she actually sulked beacuse she thought that Yonghwa would treated her like his girlfriend but all they do of all the time is just playing like a bestfriend . Kinda frustarated for Seohyun for not having their "intimate" moments together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter