Chapter 11

Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa ruffle his hair harshly then just throw away the files on the floor . Its getting so much difficult to handling the client account . His mind getting messier and his life seems lost. Lossing something . But he didnt know what, well, more like he didnt realize what it is.

After the "big fight" that he having with Seohyun, he didnt return back to their home. Instead he went to his old apartment. He just too angry with Seohyun . Yonghwa just being too ego.So, for clear all of this fight thingy in his head, he just keep working until late night . He try to focus to his work, but everything seems so wrong. He get angry easily even with his co-workers. He really messed up after Seohyun left him.

Is this some kind of punishment for him ? He thought. 

Yonghwa snapped out the moment someone knock his office door. 

"Come in" he said strenly.

Then theres Jonghyun, his best friend , well, more like his brother since both of them grow up in Busan together with Seohyun.

"Hey, I heard something in here . Somethings happen?" He smile warmly to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa loose his tie then just let out a big sigh. 

Jonghyun closed the door behind him and walked to Yonghwa table and sit infront of him.

"Wow, you look . Is it about Seoh..."

"If you wish my punch plastered on your damn good looking face then say THAT name infront of me!" He warned him as he glared at him.

Jonghyun put both if his hands up as if he's surrender then he chuckle. "Woah woah . Didnt wish for that yet"

Yonghwa rolled his eyes. "What do you want, Jonghyun?"

"Hyung, did you look at yourself on the mirror this past weeks ?" 

Yonghwa just glared at him. 

"All the workers here already talked about you lately. You know right, the moment all the workers here talks about you ? They rarely gonna talk something nice behind your back. I've heard some of it . Aigoo , they thought that you have some mental problem because being mad at some innocent workers.Some thought that you're a zombie! Like a REAL zombie" Jonghyun said a bit loud then sighed. Yonghwa throw a file that he got from the table infont of them at Jonghyun . 

"Aishh.. this kid.Really..! Why bother about what they talking about ? Just let them .."

"I think that maybe you should take a few days off " Jonghyun finally said it. 

Yonghwa look at him in confusing then chuckle. "Me? Taking days off ? No ..."

"Hyung , please. Just dont make me worried. Stop making eveyone around you worried. Especially your parents. They know about what happen between you and Seo.." Jonghyun stop as he received a death glare from Yonghwa . Then he clears his throat. "I-I-I mean, HER.I really mean it . Take some days off. Clear your mind. "

Yonghwa closed his eyes then sighed. He try to think what Jonghyun just said to him . Slowly he opened his eyes and find Jonghyun played with his phone infront of him.

"How about my works then ?" Yonghwa blurted out .

Jonghyun looked up to Yonghwa and smirked. "Dont worry about that . I'll handle it."

Yonghwa took a another deep breath and let it out. Then he nodded slowly. "Fine. I'll take some days off . Maybe I going to visits my parents then" 

Jonghyun grinned then stand up and jogged abit to Yonghwa and stand him up before hug him tightly . "Thats sound great, hyung ! Finally ! Now, get your back home and pack your things. Dont worry about your works , I'll cover it up for you. Go go go ! Come back here as human ! Dont you dare be zombie again ! Or I'll shot you on the brain~" Jonghyun then let him go and pushed him out of the office . 

Yonghwa just chuckle with his best friend behaviour.

 

After his get kicked out from the office by Lee Jonghyun, he packed his things then take a train to Busan. At first he thought that he would just drive himself but it would just remind him about her . How they would always went back to Busan with car so he decide to take a train so he could be more calm.But it just remind him more about her. Well, they always took train whenever they went for some holiday . Go anywher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter