Chapter 7

Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa and the taxi driver struggled putting his luggage in the cab . He shouldnt bought to many present if he knew that it would be like this . Minutes later they finally settle down . Yonghwa sit behind the driver instead sitting beside the driver like he usually do. One of the things that changed in him . He take out his phone and start to called his secretary , asking if there some works need to be settled . He exhaled when the secretary said that theres nothing else and said that they will call him back if they need anything. 

Yonghwa placed back his phone on his pocket then look outside the window. Well theres alot that changed in Korea. Its been 4 month since he left .The time sure flew so fast than he ever thought.At first of course that he's being homesick but because of the hectic schedule in Boston, his homesick slowly fade away . Its not like he's not missing Korea and everything at there but the works at Boston requiers his attention alot so he dont have time to think about this missing thingy and keep on focusing on the work. 

"Mister, where are here. Do you want some help for your luggage to bring upstair ?" The taxi driver ask as he look at Yonghwa.

Yonghwa snapped out then shook his head. "I think its fine. I'll do it myself " he said it coldly then pays the driver then hopped off the cab . He take out his luggage with struggle one more time , but this time he taking the luggage out from the boot much more faster than before. The cab went away as he enter the apartment building . He's been greet by the staff at the lobby with such a warm greeting and smile. He quickly enter the elevator and pushed the 20 button.

As he arrived at the 20th floor, he run a little bit to their penthouse. He enter the passcode door . He smile widely as he enter the house. He can see that Seohyun start to decorate their house a bit. It becoming more cozy . While his eyes wandering around the living room that infront of him, he didnt noticed that Seohyun hide behind the counter at the kitchen with frying pan on her hand ready to strike whoever that just coming inside their house. Well, Seohyun just like Yonghwa. She dont know that its Yonghwa because Yonghwa keep his back facing her . So its hard to Seohyun recognize him . Seohyun took a deep breath before slowly went behind him .She keep quitely walk to him. When she was about to hit him, Yonghwa turn around and faced her. 

"Hyun !"

"Y-Y-Yong oppa ?" she ask in shocked.Then she loose grip on the frying pan . She quickly hug him . Her tears streaming down through her cheeks. Yonghwa hug her back while her hair, trying to calm her down . 

"I m-miss y-you " Seohyun stuttered in between her crying . Yonghwa smile secretly .

"Me too " 

(...)

Minutes later, Seohyun finally calm down and she pulled from the hug and look at him . Yonghwa cupped her face and smile at her warmly. 

"Why didnt you called me anymore after 1 month later ? I thought that you promised for at least email me and let me know how are you. Did you know that ..." Just then Yonghwa pressed his lips on hers. He cant take it anymore, Seohyun now become more adorable than before . Than the last time.But mostly , its because he miss her so much . Same as her. Seohyun starled because of his sudden action . Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter