Chapter 15

Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Attention ! On chptr 14, I have done a few mistakes, so I've already fixed it . So, i hope you wont mind to check it back *bow* Enjoyed !-

Seohyun and Yonghwa stay wrapping into each other arms a moment. They didnt say anything at all . They just sink with their own thought .But just then, Seohyun snapped out . Sure she missed this warmth , she missed him , but her pain . Its still there. She can feel the pain .Its hurt soo much . He hurt her . Some might think that she just overreacted but, Seohyun and Yonghwa has been friends like half of their life and he never lied to her or even being aggresive with her. Its kinda hurt her about what happen that night . 

 

 

 

Seohyun look beside her and only found that he's sleeping . Slowly she pushed his hand from her,trying escaped from him. She did it . Then she let out a sigh as she put down the wine glass on the coffee table infront of them. She look at Yonghwa then picked her bag up . She decide to just grab a cab and went back to her house . 

As she was about to walk out from the living room, she has been pulled from behind which make her tremble a bit but then she just stood there and just sighed . She know that right now he already awake and realize that she's going back home. 

"Stay " he said strenly. 

Seohyun pulled back her wrist then start to walk out . She need some time .She need some air . She need to think about everything . This is just too wrong. Just before she reached the front door , Yonghwa pulled her back and spin around and trapped her between the wall.Slowly he rested his forehead on hers. 

Silent surround them They both can felt each other hot breath . 

"Hyun, please. I love you . I really am . Let me prove it to you , just one more chance . I promise I wont ..."

"Another promise " Seohyun cut him off then she look down . But Yonghwa lift her chin up so he can let her see he's being sincere with what he's just said and what about to said.

"This would be the promise that I wont ever brake it " he said in his serious tone.

"I'm scared " her voice start to shaken up.

"No, no. Dont be . Just give me another chance and believe in me "

Just then he circled his arms around her waist. Slowly he gives her butterflies kisses whole of her face but he stop before he kiss her lips. He looks deeply into her eyes. Seohyun could feel her heart beat faster than she ever imagine , then her face start to redden. Damn ! Why she's being like that ? She cursed herself.

"Seohyun Juhyun " he called her which make her snapped out and look at him .

"One more chance please" he continue. 

Seohyun just sighed. She really dont know how to response with all of this. It felt like its too easy for her to forgive him , just like that.

Time. Indeed, she need time. Seohyun pushed him slightly. 

Yonghwa look at her with confused. Dindt he do his best yet ? He thought that he already give his best shot , but why ...?

Seohyun look down then start to think." I think , I need some time . To think about all of this , Yonghwa "

She thought that Yonghwa would be mad or something but instead he takes her hand and kissed at the back of her hand. He kiss it gently then look up to her . Straight to her eyes. 

"Fine, take your time then . I wont pushed you . But please , think carefully . I dont want to lose you " then he rubbed her arms and smile sweetly to her . He turn around and walk to the living room to take his stuff . "Dont go home . Its really late, Seohyun . Stay here . You can used my bedroom if you want to . I'm gonna used the guestroom and if you need something to change, you can always used my tshirt " then he walk to the guestroom . Seohyun just let out a big sigh . Her mind really messed up right now . Then she walk to their bedr.... ops "his" bedroom .

 

 

(a week later...)

Its a week that Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter