Chapter 20

Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun’s life gets even better. Her design is getting outside of the country and her love life with Jung Yonghwa much more romantic and lovely. What could she say? He is paying more attention to her even though he’s working harder. She like that new Jung Yonghwa. He is being fair with work and also to herself. 

 Just then Seohyun has been snapped out by a phone call.

“Speaking of the devil...” she mumbles as answer the call.

“Hyun ~”

“Yong~” then she chuckle.

“Are you busy now?”

“A bit. Why?”

Just before he answer it, something hit her. Feels like karma.

“I’ve got something to tell you” he said happily.

Seohyun gulped. ‘Just like before…’

“Y-you want to tell me about what?”

Yonghwa groaned, “Gosh I really want to tell you now, but, it won’t be a surprise for you then. I’ll tell you tonight. Be ready, Seo Juhyun-sshi. I’m gonna taking you out for dinner tonight” he said it proudly.

Seohyun gasped.

“J-just tell me right now, oppa. Theres no need s-suprises” she let out her awkward chuckle.

“Nope!I’m telling you later on tonight. Oh, I’ve already booked you a spa treatment. Also, because of I’m afraid that you might be lonely or bored doing this spa thingy alone, I’ve already booked for Yoona and Tiffany  too. You girls, can catching up. Have fun darling. I’ll sent the spa ticket to your email after this, okay ? I have to go now. Bye ! I love you , Hyun ~”

Seohyun couldn’t cut him off at all. He just hung up after that.

Then she sighed out loud. Just then she got an email from Yonghwa. Seohyun just stared at the screen.

Seohyun felt uneasy about this. So, she called Tiffany.

“Seohyun-ah! Its been such a long time since you called me. What’s up my little baby girl?”

“….”

“Seohyunnie?”

“U-unnie…” she stuttered which make her unnie start to felt worry about her.

“Hey, what’s  wrong ?”

“I-I’m afraid that it m-might happen again”

“What happ… Oh, that Jung Yonghwa! What did he do this time! Let me wrestling him if he ever show his face at me! He’s a dead meat this time!” she shout angrily .

“N-no no no, unnie, he didn’t do anything wrong. It just that, I’m a-afraid that it might happen again”

“What is going to happen again, hyunnie?”

Then Seohyun told Tiffany what just happen and about her uneasy feeling.

Tiffany sighed.

“Hyun-ah, don’t worry. I think this time it won’t be about promotion again”

“How did you know?’

“Because he’s a changed man now, Hyun.He’s grown up already. He learn his mistakes. He can think now. He know whats wrong or right now. Don’t scare, okay ?”

Seohyun look and the picture of both of Yonghwa and herself. Yonghwa backhugging her as both of them smile happily for the photo.

She sighed then answer her unnie, “Maybe you’re right”

“Just think positive this time. But if it’s just about promotion, remember Hyun, remember how much you love him, okay ? Also, Hyun-ah, just don’t put too much hope about what’s going to happen tonight. Whatever thing that he’s going to share with you, just be happy with it. ”

“Okay” she just give in.

“Oh,did you say that Yoona and I’m also get the spa treatment for free?”

Seohyun chuckle.” Yes, he say that he’s  afraid that I’m going to be bored doing that treatment alone so he booked for both f you too and ask you guys to come and join me.”

Tiffany cheered happily. Seohyun chuckling hearing her unnie yelled in excitement.

“Oh my god, I’m going to tell Yoona about this after we are hanging up. So, where should we meet? Do you want me to come to your boutique? Or …?’”

“You just picked Yoona unnie and we’ll meet at the spa later. I’ll text you the address”

After hearing a few yell-happily by Tiffany, they both finally hang up. Even though what Tiffany’s say might be true, but she don’t know if her heart could handle it or not. Her heart cannot stop from hoping too much about tonight.

Seohyun shook her head then look on her watch. Then she texted Tiffany the spa address before printed out the spa ticket.

She get up and packed her things, gather all her belongings before went out from the boutique and start to drive to the spa. On her way to the spa, she cant stop thinking about what’s Yonghwa going to tell her.

“Tchh.. what is he going to talk about ?Is it about promotion ? Again? Well, he do really work hard this lately so he could get promotion again. But doesn’t it too soon for him to get another promotion? Hmm, weird . About that Simpson’s cartoon? Pfftt, he could just talk about it at the phone. Or..., is it about propos…” Seohyun stop mumbling then shook her head.

“Oh gosh Seo Joohyun ! Stop thinking about it would you !?” she scold herself as she stucked  at traffic. Seohyun groaned, neither it’s about the traffic that she stucked in or about what’s Yonghwa going to talk about tonight. She don’t know . People around her keep on honking as Seohyun rest her head on the steering.Taking a few deep breath then she look back up.

After an hour or so, she finally get out from the traffic and heading to the spa. From far, she could see both of her favourite unnies waiting for her at the outside of the spa.They seems arguing about something which make Seohyun just shook her head and smile abit .

“Choding unnies” she mumble as she get out from the car.

“Finally ! After years, we’ve been waiting for you” Tiffany said it out loud as Yoona turn her face to Seohyun.

“Aigoo, Seohyunnie ! Where have you been?What taking you so long ? ”Yoona ask as she hug Seohyun.

Seohyun just smile , she don’t know what to say . It’s been awhile since all three of them hanging out together. As Yoona try to break the hug, Seohyun keep it still. She don’t want to let go of her.Even she hug Yoona even more tightly. Yoona notice it so she chuckle abit.

“Yah, Seohyun . You missing me that much huh?” then she chuckle again.

Seohyun keep shut.

“Yah yah yah! Don’t you miss me too ?” Tiffany whined as she folded her arms .

Then finally those two Yoona and Seohyun chuckle as they look at Tiffany but still hugging each other.Seohyun and Yoona chuckle as they pulled Tiffany and squeeze her into their hug group.

Seohyun tighten the hug which make both of her unnie  gasped and look at each other. They know that Seohyun got something that bothers her so much right now. So both of them just keep their mouth shut before slowly broke the hug. They both hold on her arm as Seohyun holding onto her tears and looking down on ground.

“Hyunnnie, what’s wrong?” Tiffany ask as she rubbed gently on her arm.

Seohyun just keep her head  low. Didn’t dare to look into her unnies eyes because if she does then she would broke down.

“Yah” Yoona called her out as she lift Seohyun’s chin up.

Seohyun finally met her unnies eyes. So as the unnies. They both could know how hard she trying to hold back her tears.

“Yah, just tell us whats wrong already ?”

Seohyun sniffed then smile to both of them.

“Nothing”

“Hah, don’t be like this, Hyunnie. I know something is wrong. We know that kind of eyes. What is it this time that Jung Yonghwa do ?”Yoona already clenched her fists.

“Unnie!” Seohyun whined cutely then chuckle before she continue, “Its nothing but, I’m afraid”

Tiffany already sighed but Yoona still confused with what she just said.

Tiffany patted Seohyun’s head then smile as she assure her that everything gonna be fine.

“Yah, yah, yah. What’s with that ? Is there anything that I miss here?” Yoona  pouting cutely as she folded  her arms together.

Both Seohyun and Tiffany giggle. Then all three of them went in the spa. Of course they enjoyed the spa treatment but Seohyun seriously couldn’t concentrate . She keep on thinking whats going to happen tonight.Her body is there but her soul already flew away.

Yoona know that something bothering Seohyun .When she was about to ask Seohyun what’s wrong , Tiffany stop her. Yoona eargerly want to know what’s bothering Seohyun. Tiffany know when Yoona want something she seriously gonna get what she want. So she told Yoona whats going on.

After hearing those explanation from Tiffany, Yoona sighed.

“I know that feeling too, Yoona-ah. She just having her trauma or something like that, I think. Wanna go talk to her?” Tiffany tilt her head abit, looking at Seohyun who is still spacing out.

Yoona just nod her head in agreement.

Both of them walk towards Seohyun. Yoona patted Seohyun’s shoulder as she throw her sweet smile to her Seohyun.

“Hyunnie. Can we talk for a moment?” Yoona ask. Seohyun just look at her with a blank expression.

Yoona took a deep breath before sit infront of her.She hold both of Seohyun’s hand and give a squeeze abit.

“Hyun,I’ve already know what’s going on now”

Seohyun furrowed her brows as she try to understand what is she trying to say.

“Tiffany unnie already told me. Hyunnie, I know that you afraid to get hurt again. You just need to let go the past. Just relax.Enjoy this spa treatment okay? “

“But I can’t unnie. He said that he want to tell something to me. As if like it was something important for both of us, then I start to hoping too much and expecting that it was a proposal marriage or something. But it turn out that he just want to tell me about something useless. My heart would get hurt and I’m stupidly run away, again. How?” Seohyun eyes watery as she trying hard to hold it.

Yoona and Tiffany give each other look before look back at Seohyun.They sighed.

“Seohyun-ah, listen. He already lost you once. He wont lost you twice, okay? Don’t worry. He wont do anything stupid this time.I assure you that. But if he did, I swear Im gonna…”

Tiffany cut Yoona off as she cleared .Yoona look at her in confuse . Tiffany just shook her head and look at Seohyun back.

“Hyunnie. Do you love him?”

Seohyun look up to Tiffany.

“Of course, I do..”

“If that so, believe him. Whatever things that he going to share with you tonight , I’m sure he just sharing his happiness with you. Don’t you feel happy seeing he being happy ?”

Seohyun sighed then nod her head.

‘Well, maybe Tiffany right though. Its not like he going to share some bad news with her, right ? Its not like he going to breaking up with… Wait. Wait a second’ she stop thinking as her eyes filled with terrifying.

Both Tiffany and Yoona know what Seohyun’s thinking right now.Then they both shook their head as they both assure her that nothing bad going to happen.

Its been an hour they trying to assure Seohyun that everything gonna be fine tonight.

Its was so hard to assuring her. Damn hard. They stop comfort her when there a worker came ans said that they have to continue  doing those spa treatment. Both Yoona and Tiffany sighed in relief knowing that their stress that have been cause by Seohyun is finally going to be gone because they’re going to continue back the treatment. Its bot like they hate comforting her but Seohyun keep on follow what she thought which she’s not thought of something positives and its bad for her.

“Don’t think too much, Hyun. Just enjoy this spa treatment “ Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter