Chapter 8

Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed . Its been couple of week since Yonghwa came back here,Korea.As the time flew, Seohyun realize something weird about Yonghwa . He's changed a lot . What kind of changed ? Well,before, he used to be this kind of nice person , helpful person as in one word , he's good guy before . But now, he's acting like a bad one. He didnt answer his phone when Seohyun called him for help instead when his office called him, he answer it immediately . Seohyun's heart felt so much pain when she saw that but she just hold on her pain and act like nothing happen.

Yonghwa also always come back home late . Then wake up early in the morning . She didnt have the chance to say her goodbye or get her morning kiss like she used to get . Seohyun sighed. She start to feel like he's cheating behind her back so she hired a investigator to watching his move for a few weeks but nothing .He just in his place, keep working even during lunch time. Eventhough the girls around him try to seduce him, he just ignore it and keep working . 

Well, of course Seohyun felt so grateful because he's not cheating but his behaviour start to make her felt worried alot. So she talks to her unnies about it . Half of them said that she should leave him but some said that she should ask to her heart wether is she still loving him ? If she does, she just need to be patient with him. Maybe he has his own reasons to be like that. 

Seohyun didnt know what else to do . But for sure, she really love him. 

Other than Yonghwa being such a jerk, he also always forgetting things. Such as recently he forgot about his own birthday .

 

(Flashback , Yong's birthday)

Seohyun take a half day off so she can bake the most delicious chocolate cake with a lot of strawberries on top of it, for him. She even prepare a lot of things for him. She dont want to do at the restaurant because she think that it might be more romantic if she does at their penthouse.So she decorate their penthouse abit . She just open the lamp at the corner of the living room and hanging the fairylights on the wall into the love shape which it surround they polaroids . The house look a little bit dark but so cozy . She light up a couple candle on the dining table then wait for him at the table. As the time passes, she fall asleep.

Then Seohyun felt something tickling her stomach. She giggling as she thought that it was Yonghwa. So she ask him to stopped ,still closed her eyes. But then she slowly open her eyes . 

Nothing . No one infront of her or anywhere. Theres no Yonghwa's sight everywhere . But whats tickling her? She look at her stomach and found her phone vibrating. 

Seohyun sighed . She on her screen phone, looking who is texting her . 

Yonghwa . Seohyun gasped.Then she quickly open his text . 

"Hyun, I'll be sleeping at the office for today . So dont wait me up . I'll just see you tomorrow okay, babe ? I love you "

Seohyun covered . Swallow thebitter pain of the text . 

'So, this is for nothing ?' she ask to herself. Then she calm herself down . Slowly she get up and keep the cake in the fridge and put down all the things that she have been prepare for him. Seohyun went straight to their bedroom and sleep with her tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter