Chapter 16

Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa stormed out from Seohyun's room after Junhyo's "proposal" . Well, he knew hat Junhyo is really into Seohyun but he never knew that Seohyun too is into Junhyo as well. 

"How could in the world she woud accept that kind of guy !? I thought that she still love me !" Yonghwa let out his anger as he hopped in his car. He hit the steering car and yelled out loud.Then after a few moments later, he let out a big sigh. 

He rested his forehead on the steering.

"No, you cant giving up, Jung Yonghwa . You have to win her back. She is going a date with your freaking boss . So ?" he mumble under his breath ."If I try to break them up,the worst thing that it could be is that .. Im going to be fired " he stop . Then looked up and ruffled his hair and cursed himself. 

"AHHH! WHY THAT JUNHYO LIKE MY SEOHYUN ! AISHH ! " he yelled . 

A few hours of yelling , hurting his palm in the car and throw a few cursind toward himself, finally Yonghwa could restain himself and went back home. But still in uneasy feeling. Yonghwa throw himself in the bed, thinking what could happen in their date.He try to imagine what would happen if he is Seohyun .

"Well, from what that I could see is that Junhyo is a person that could not stop trying to make you smile . He would always secure a girl no matter  what . He could possible do everything with a girl. He just way tooo PREFECT.He's a rich guy, can be cute and handsome at the same time,kind-hearted,so romantic, gentleman and more prefect . He is like Seohyun's ideal guy" like a crazy man, Yonghwa talking to himself.

Then he continue, "how could not to falling inlove with a such pefect guy like him . Like seriously . If I was a girl too, I would falling in love with him " he stop but then jerked on his thought. Yonghwa then sighed.

"Just gonna pray so that Seohyun wouldnt changed her mind and heart" slowly Yongwa drifted to his dreamland .

 

(A week later..)

Yonghwa walk to his office with heartless. How can he feel the spirit if he keep on thinking what would happen on Seohyun and Junhyo's date ? He just afraid that Seohyun would leave him and go to Junhyo. 

With his messy image, he walk to his office . But then someone yelled his name . Yonghwa stopped and turn around . His eyes meet with Jonghyun's eyes. Jonghyun then walk beside him . 

"Wow. You look teribble . What is it this time ? Is it about .." he stop then look at Yonghwa . Seems like Yonghwa spacing out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter