Chapter 13

Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 DAYS LATER..

Yonghwa finally came back to Seoul . He has been thinking deeply. Sure he loves his works but most importantly is that he's love Seo Juhyun more than anything. He  didnt went back to his old apartment, instead he went back to their's . All along the way to their apartment, Yonghwa has been praying, hoping that Seohyun would waiting for him to come back there.He run to the elevator and press the 20th floor continuously until the door is close fully. Yonghwa shoved his hand on his pocket and looking down . He really hope that she would be there . But will she ?

As the elevator door was open, he dont want to lost any minute, so he run to their apartment. He entered the passcode and after hear the clicking sound he quickly open then pushed the door wide open . He look around .

"Hyun !" he shouted. 

No one answering . Of course no on is answering its 6 freaking in the morning ! he thought . Yonghwa ruffled his hair and thought that Seohyun would be in the dreamland. So he went up to their bedroom .Smile like an idiot then pushed the door. 

No one . Theres no one in the bed too .

He start to felt anxious. He jogged to the bathroom, hoping that she was in shower or something . But just like before. No one . 

"No no no " he mumbled. 

Then he went straight to the kitchen as he passing throught the living room while shouting her name over and over again . Until he reached the kitchen then he stopped. No one .

He speechless. Then he take out his phone and dialled Seohyun's number. But it just a worthless thing to do . Its not Seohyun who answer it , its the operator . He ended the call and just throw himself at the living room . He laying on the couch and just look up blankly at the ceiling . How can he gonna find her ?

 

 

A few weeks passed..,

Yonghwa ended the called then hissed under his breath . He just finish talking to the investigator that he has been hiring for helping him finding Seohyun . It seems like a death end for him . Its been weeks but he didnt heard a single words about Seohyun.

No one dare to talk to him where did she go . 

Then he look at their photo that he framed nicely on the wall . Its the photo when they were in highschool. Its the first photo that they take as a couple , not a bestfriend anymore. 

Yonghwa sighed, "Maybe you needed some time alone, right?" he mumbled . 

"Well, take your time then" he talked to himself and then rested his head on the table. The works and files has been come to him continuously which already made his table tutned into such a big mess .Some files still needed to be signed , some needed him to review it . But Yonghwa its not being like he used to be . Not the old fighting Jung Yonghwa . Not the spiritual Jung Yonghwa . How can he being that spiritual Jung Yonghwa if his spirit gone, nowhere to be found ? 

Yonghwa sighed . Just then someone knocked his door. Yonghwa looked up then said, "Come in"

The door has been pushed and theres a smiling face of Yonghwa's boss, Lee Junhyo. " Hello there" Junhyo give him a sweet smile.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Junhyo-sshi.Need anything?" Yonghwa stood up then smile back to him,awkwardly.

Junhyo chuckle."Drop the formal talk,Yonghwa-ah"

Sure, Lee Junhyo. He is the CEO of the company. Since Yonghwa worked there, Junhyo always want to get closer to him because he admire how dedicated and hardwork Yonghwa worked since day 1. Junhyo always used the informal talk whenever they meet but Yonghwa always used the formal talk. Well, not just Yonghwa,but all the people around him.Junhyo something feels annoy with all this formal talk just because he is the boss, sometimes he wish that all the people around him would talk comfortably with him. 2. Junhyo is the nicest people, a gentleman , always melt every girl's heart but also broke they heart . Well, you know, whenever some girls confess to him, he always end up turn them down.He just need to find someone right for him .

"It's 6 pm. Are you going or not ?" Junhyo ask.

Yonghwa furrowed his eyebrows in confussion . "Going where ?"

Junhyo chuckle then say ,"The meeting for our end year party"

Yonghwa just give a we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter