Chapter 17

Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun look outside of the window. Her coffee just arrive on her table. Looking at some couple that walking on the street remind her about her and Yonghwa's old memories. When they were in high school, they like to sneaking out on midnight then wandering at the street on town . They talk then laughed while eating some street food. She really missed those moments . Especially with HIM.

Just then she snapped out as she heard someone just entered the coffee shop . Seohyun looked up and saw Yonghwa with his messy image. Her heart at some how felt like some pinched it. 

While Yonghwa look around but then finally met with her eyes. At first his heart was fill with anger but then when his eyes met hers, at somehow his heart felt so sad. Slowly his eyes get watery and then a tears falling. Seohyun blink her eyes for several times because she didnt expect Yonghwa would let his tears fall .

Yonghwa slowly walk to her. He sniffing, trying to hold another tears falling . He stop as he standing infront of her. 

Seohyun stand up as she was about to greet him . But then Yonghwa pulled her into his hug. Yonghwa couldnt take it anymore. He dont want to believe what Junhyo said to him . He believe that his Seo Juhyun still love him .

Seohyun who is shocked by his action slowly patted his back. 

Minutes later, Yonghwa let her go then took a sit infront of her with his hand holding hers. 

"Whats wrong ?" Seohyun finally ask .

"I dont believe what he said . I want to hear it from your mouth " he said sternly. 

Seohyun should knew this . Then she let out a big sigh.Seohyun slowly pulled back her hand from his. 

Yonghwa look at her with confused.

Seohyun took a deep breath then she try to look at him but failed. It felt like someone just stab her heart as her eyes met his. So, Seohyunn look down and started to talk.

"Its true . I'm date with Junhyo oppa "

It feels like the world just crashing as what he just heard from her. But his didnt feel satisfied with what she said. He really , like REALLY need confirmation . 

"Liar" he said. 

He look at Seohyun who is keep her head lower. He knew Seohyun for such a long time. People who is lying, always avoid making eye contact . So, he try reach her , but Seohyun acted more quicker than him eventhought she look down . She moved back . 

Yonghwa sighed then speak up, "Look into my eyes then tell me about it "

Seohyun hestitantly looked up at him . She can see his eyes full with this desire. He need the answer. He want to know about it.Then Seohyun sighed. She look intently at him .

"I'm date w-with him " she cursed at herself as stuttered abit . Seohyun looked away . 

"We already grown up , opp...I mean, Yonghwa .We need to be matured. Its time for us to letting go each other. I want to break up with you but I want us to stay as frie ..."

"What the hell are you talking about , Hyun ?" Yonghwa cut her off. He really didnt get what Seohyun trying to say to him .

Seohyun sighed then looked up to him . This time, Seohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter