Chapter 6

Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the elevator reached the 20th floor, finally its open the door. Seohyun could see this hallway .It feels like their in some kind of hotel .  Then Yonghwa reached for her hand and pulled her with him .Then both of them stop at this front "2228" room. 

"Are we visiting someone, Yong ?" Seohyun look at Yonghwa .

"Nope"

"Then why are are we here ? And please please please please, tell me where is this "

Yonghwa like how she begging him. He just showed off his smirk. 

He enter the passcode door and then open it . 

As soon as they enter the "house" Seohyun gasped. Yonghwa knows that Seohyun is being amazed by that "house".They take off their shoes and closed the door. Yonghwa let Seohyun looked around the "house " . He lean his back againts the wall and just watched Seohyun who is still amazed the "house"

"Woahhhhh " She said as she look at the view of the outside. She can see the city of Seoul . Its getting dark. She can see the sun is setting down . The view was so nice and warm. She folded her arm as looked at the view. Yonghwa chuckle then slowly walked to her. He wrapped his arm around Seohyun then rest his chin her shoulder. He also enjoyed the view with her. 

"Do you like it ?" Yonghwa ask , mumbling . Which Seohyun could hear it.

Seohyun just nod her head .Then she snapped out when suddenly something came throught her mind. She turn around and faced him.

"Yonghwa ?" she ask sternly .

"Yess ?" he answered it playfully .

"Whose place is this ?"

"Us " he said it cutely. 

Seohyun widenen her eyes in disbelief then hit his arm . "Stop joking around , Jung Yonghwa . Tell me whose .."

"Its the truth ! Us !"

Seohyun tilt her head a little bit and look at him in confusion . 

"B-but how ?"

"My mom give this pent house to me as my birthday present. I dont want to move here because its so bored at here ~" he whined like a child who didnt get the candy. Then get a hit from Seohyun because he's being choding again .

Yonghwa groaned then just showed his smirk. "But its true ! I own this place and now I want to share it with you"

"But why suddenly ?"

"Because I want to you to be safe when I was away . People around here knows me and I know them as well. I'm sure that they would keep you in safe . So, starting from today I want you moved in here. No no no . I want us to moved in here. Okay ?"

Seohyun gasped. "But how about my .."

"Well if you want to keep your apartment then keep it . I wont force you sell it . But I really want us to moved here " then he wrapped his arm around Seohyun.

Seohyun speechless . She dont know how to feel. Should she happy about it or should she being worry by it ? Happy because she can lived with love of her life, Jung Yonghwa but worry because soon she'll be lived alone as Yonghwa away to Boston . Could she be fine without him ?

Then Yonghwa pulled from the embrace and look at Seohyun . He could see that something wrong . So he lift her chin up and smile sweetly to her . She also throw him her smile but the "kind of worry smile".He cupped her faced .

"Whats wrong ?" he ask then rubbed her cheeks with his thumb. 

" Nothing " she try to look away but Yonghwa make her faced him .

"Tell me about that nothing "

Seohyun sighed.  Of course he knows it . Of course he sees it . They have been friends half of their life.

"You .. have to go .. soon " she said trembled as she try to hold her tears.

Yonghwa just smiled . He never thought that Seohyun would be this sensitive . "Its just temporarily, babe " He try to calm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter