Chapter 2

I Want You Back

~Woohyun's POV~

It was already the end of classes and it was lunch time. After what happened this morning, I honestly have never spotted that girl. I wanted to apologize to her about scaring her this morning. ...That's honestly the first time that it ever happened to me. Did I do something wrong? I wonder if she's ok because she hadn't come back once the school bell ring.

I was sitting at the usual table and I notice the girls staring at me and gossiping about me. It's what I get for being the most popular guy in school. Also, those girls were cute in my eyes. I gave them a flirty smile and flash a charming wink to them which made the girls blush. I love doing these kinds of things to girls. "Ugh! Hyung do you really have to do that?" Sungyeol interrupted me from behind as he sound disgusted about what I did.

It did startled me for a moment and I glared at Sungyeol as he sat next to me. "Its not my fault that I'm charming." I mentioned. "I mean, look at me." I winked at Sungyeol.

From the disgusted look that Sungyeol made, I can tell he was disgusted. It's fun teasing him, even though he's the "choding" of the group, I'm used to the kid acting immature at times. "Yah!" I heard another voiced called out. I quickly glanced over and spotted my best friend Sunggyu walking up to the usual table and sitting across from me. "This is no time to be flirting with girls Woohyun." Sunggyu said as he sighed in disappointment.

"I wasn't flirting..." I blinked at him in confusion.

"You were flirting with Sungyeol a while ago." He muttered as he glared at Sungyeol.

I glanced over at Sungyeol and I notice that Sungyeol suddenly start to get scared as Sunggyu was glaring at him. That's what you get for having a decent leader in your group. "M-Mwoyoe?!" Sungyeol stuttered as he can feel the tension coming from Sunggyu.

"Nothing..." Sunggyu said as he carelessly shrugged at Sungyeol. I was confused because Sunggyu sure can be weird at times. Even though the others make fun of him, including me... he sure can be a decent leader by heart.

~No One's POV~

The other members start to arrive and they were having their usual talk. Woohyun was enjoying the conversation with te group, but the person he couldn't stop thinking of was you. He didn't see you around lunch time either which made him give a worried look. Sunggyu notice Woohyun's worriedness but, he just ignore it in the end and continue having the conversation with his friends.

~*~*~*~

It was already 6pm and it was slowly getting dark. You just finished doing your job and you were helping cleaning up a few things before you close the flower shop. "Thank you for helping out today." The woman smiled at you happily.

You gave her a small smile and nodded. The woman patted your head and you start to get that happy feeling inside of you. "Now next time, you better go to school. This is the first time I have seen you ditch school... araso?" The woman mentioned.

You nodded at her in agreement which made the woman giggled. "Ok... see you tomorrow." The woman mentioned.

You happily grabbed your stuff and start to walk out of the flower shop and head back to your apartment. As you happily got out of the flower shop, you suddenly bump into someone. "Ow!" The person said as he didn't know you could push hard.

You kindly bowed showing that you were apologizing to the person until you suddenly glanced up and your eyes widen in shock. The person who was standing in front of you was Sungyeol. "Aish! Watch where you're going!" Sungyeol said in harsh tone. You notice his expression suddenly softens as he was staring at you. "Oh..." He said in a soft tone. "It's you, where have you been?"

You didn't know what to say and you just randomly pointed at the flower shop behind you. Sungyeol glanced over and looked over to you once again, "I didn't know you work there." Sungyeol mentioned. "Shouldn't you be heading home it's getting dark?"

You kindly nodded at Sungyeol and happily waved at him and shyly walked away. As you were walking away, you left Sungyeol confusing. That girl sure is weird... Sungyeol thought to himself. "Oh! Sungyeol!" A familar voice called out.

Sungyeol glanced over and notice a familiar woman standing in front of him. "Annyeong." Sungyeol smiled. "Do you know that girl?" He asked curiously.

"Oh!" The woman mentioned. "That girl always love to come to my flower shop. She's a sweet girl."

"Does she..." Sungyeol asked curiously. "...talk to you?"

The woman furrowed her eyebrows and blinked at Sungyeol. She sadly nodded no and sighed, "I first met her when she was quiet. She was looking at flowers and I was asking if she needed help with anything. That girl is so shy... I have never even heard her voice for the first time."

Sungyeol was surprise to hear what the woman said. No wonder ever heard your voice for the first time and it made Sungyeol confuse why wouldn't you talk. He start to watch you walk away and thought, When will you ever start talking...?

~*~*~*~

The next day has came and you slowly open your eyes as you heard the alarm beeping. You reached over and turned off the alarm and slowly got up from your bed. You glanced around the poor apartment you live in and you gently rubbed your eyes. You slowly yawned and stretched your arms and got out of bed getting ready for school. As you were putting on your school uniform you tiredly walked out locking the door behind you.

While you were walking to school, you notice a familar group who was near by. You notice the loud chattering coming from a far and it got your attention right away. As you glanced over, you notice it was the group Infinite. You suddenly stopped walking and stare at them. You have no clue why you were staring at them, it made you worried but... either way they were gorgeous in your eyes. "Hyung, are you seriously going to stalk her everyday?" Sungjong asked curiously as he pouted at Woohyun.

"Of course! I just feel guilty for what I did to her yesterday." Woohyun said as he sighed.

They didn't know that you were listening to their conversation and you rolled your eyes at them. You continue on walking until you finally arrived at school. You head to the classroom and the first thing you notice was all eyes were on you. You were shocked to see why people were staring at you and you sense the intenseness around you. You nervously glanced over and notice that most of the girls were giving you the dirty glare.

You sadly looked down and slowly sat in your seat staying quiet. "Omo! She's here!" A familar voice called out.

You suddenly glanced over and notice Woohyun walking in the classroom with Sungyeol and L from behind. Once again, you heard the girls spazzing once again and you shyly stared up at them. "Annyeong!" Woohyun greeted with a smile.

You blinked at Woohyun since you weren't used to someone going up to you and casually talks to you that easily. You awkwardly gave a friendly smile and shyly waved at him. "Oh come on... you don't have to wave. You can just say annyeong to me." Woohyun said as he was waiting for you to talk.

You quietly nodded your head and looked away with a sad look. Sungyeol was giving you the worried expression since he thinks that Woohyun might go a little too far if he's going to force you to speak. "Just give her a break hyung." L said as he rolled his eyes at him. "It's obvious that the girl is shy."

You glanced over at L with the corner of your eye and you tried to hide your face by using your hair. "Araso..." Woohyun sighed in disappointment. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to greet you that kind of way. I know you're a shy person... but, I hope we can be friends." Woohyun said as he gave you a charming smile.

You slowly turned back to Woohyun and you were instantly charmed by his smile. Your eyes sparkled since you couldn't resist his charms that easily. You shyly waved your hands again signing him that it's ok. Woohyun awkwardly chuckled since he felt awkward talking to a mute one like you. "R-Right..." Woohyun said as he held on to the back of his neck and chuckled.

You gave a small smile and you can still feel the intense glares coming from behind. You bit the bottom of your lip since you know something bad was going to happen once Woohyun and the others leave. "Well..." Woohyun awkwardly spoke as he broke the silence. "See you around um..."

You shyly slid a paper right in front of Woohyun, Sungyeol, and L. All 3 of them read the paper and notice that you name was written on the paper.

Song, ~~~~~

"~~~~~." Woohyun read out. "So that's your name."

You smiled widely and nodded him. Woohyun smiled back and waved goodbye while walking out of the classroom with the other 2. Once they left, you sense jealously against the other girls. You shyly hide your face and ignore the glares and decided to let the day be over.

~*~*~*~

It was already after school and as you got your stuff ready you start to hear some whispers at the same group of girls you saw before. "Nae, don't you think ~~~~~ is getting way too much attention?" One of the girls asked curiously.

"Well of course she is. I don't get what's the whole point of her acting so shy and staying quiet." Another girl said in a harsh tone.

"She's probably faking it just to get their attention." A girl snickered.

You felt hurt when you heard someone say that. There was a reason why you stopped talking and it shouldn't be their business on why they need to know. You heard the girls giggled in enjoyment as they were enjoying the bad talk about you. You quickly grabbed the last of your stuff and stuffed them in your bag. You rushed out of the classroom leaving the girls confused. As you rushed out, you suddenly bumped into someone once again. "Aish!" The familar voice said in an irritated tone. "How many times am I going to get hit today?!"

You got frightened by the upset voice and you slowly glanced up and notice Sungyeol once again standing in front of you. "O-Oh!" Sungyeol stuttered. "~~~~~, I'm sorry... did I scare you for a moment?" He asked curiously.

You nodded and you were trying to hold your tears back. Your eyes were slowly getting puffy and you had a feeling Sungyeol would notice. "Gwenchanayo? It looks like you're about to cry." Sungyeol asked curiously.

Your eyes widen in shock as you gently pushed Sungyeol out of the way and rushed out of school. "~-~~~~~!" Sungyeol called out as he was shocked.

You continued on running since you didn't want anyone to see you cry. You were so surprised seeing Sungyeol and you didn't want to cry in front of him. You were hurt, you were scared, you never felt like this before. 

As you were running you ended up at the flower shop and walked right in. By the chime of the bells, the woman glanced over and she quickly changed her smile to a frown. She rushed over to you and pulled you into her arms for a comforting hug. "Gwenchanayo?" The woman asked in a worried tone.

You sadly nodded and just end up crying on the woman's shoulder since you felt so safe in her arms. Usually you don't cry in front of people, and this has been the first time in a while that you actually did cry in someone's arms. You started sniffling and hugged the woman tighter while you were letting all your tears out. The woman sighed with a worried look she gently patted your head comforting you the best she can.

~*~*~*~

8pm, you stopped crying a while ago but you still felt sad. The woman walked up to you and set some hot chocolate for you. She gently set it on the table and set next to you. "Uljimma." The woman said as she gently wipe your tears. "You know, you can tell me what happen if you want." She gave you a gentle smile.

You slowly nodded no and the woman's smile faded. She nodded in agreement and sighed, "This is the first time I have seen you like this little one. But, that's ok... if you ever feel like that again... you can always come to me for help."

You gave a small smile and nodded at her. You quickly finished your hot chocolate and notice the time. You quickly jumped up and started to freak out on how late it is. "Looks like you should be going home." The woman mentioned.

You quickly nodded which made the woman laugh, "Araso... see you tomorrow ok."

You widely smiled at her and bowed in front of her showing that you're thankful. You rushed out of the flower shop and start walking home leaving the woman behind. While you were walking home, you suddenly felt scared for a moment. You notice a group of men talking and joking around and you would usually take another route to avoid them, but... there was no other route.

You suddenly stopped and bit the bottom of your lip as you were scared. Your heart was beating fast and the more you hear the group of men laugh, the more you were scared that something is going to happen. You slowly took a deep breath and start to normally walk past them. As you were walking past them, you accidentally tripped out of nowhere not knowing what you hit.

You suddenly stood frozen and glanced over at the group of men that got your attention. Your eyes grew and you slowly wanted to take a step back but, you can't. "Hey missy..." One of the men said in a raspy voice. "What's a pretty lady like you doing out here so late?"

You lightly gulped and turned away from him avoiding eye contact. You felt shivers coming down your spine, your heart was beating more faster than before... you knew something was going to happen and you don't know what to do in the end. You suddenly felt a light touch on your neck which made your eyes grew. The man was slowly touching your soft neck and you notice that he his lips.

He slowly start to lean in and you quickly pushed him out of the way. The man took a step back and he almost tripped but, he didn't. He was shocked to see how you acted and he can tell how scared you were. He glared at you for a moment and scoffed, "You know... I like a woman who is fiesty."

You started to freak out as you quickly felt the hard grip coming from both of your wrist. You glanced over and notice that 2 of his friends were gripping on you hard. You start to yelp out and you try to squirm and escape but, due to the hard grip it was impossible. The man suddenly pushed you up the wall and in the end he was standing right in front of you with cold yet scary eyes.

You start to get more frightened and there was no one to help you. The man slowly leaned in close to your cheek and start to sniff you. You felt awkward that you shut your eyes tightly and looked away. The man suddenly smirked, "I wonder... how does it feel like to keep someone precious like you."

Your eyes quickly shot open as you knew what he was going to do. You suddenly felt your clothes getting ed and you squirm more avoiding his hands. The more you squirm the more you got held back by his friends. "Don't worry little one... you won't really feel anything... it would just hurt a little." The guy snickered.

With the hard grips on your wrist, and your collar shirt half way ed there was no way for you to escape in the end. You gave the sign of defeat because you know that this might be the end of you. "P...Please..." You quietly spoke. "Help..."