Chapter 12

I Want You Back

Dongwoo and Hoya woke up when they were awake by the screaming of 2 girls in the morning. Hoya slowly fluttered his eyes opened and slowly sat up and start to stretch while letting out a groan. He looked around the room wondering why he was in the living room until his eyes start to wander over you and 2 familiar girls that he know. "Well... look who's awake." You folded your arms as you glared at Hoya in disappointment.

"~~~~~?" Hoya yawned as he rubbed his eyes. "W-What time is it?"

"Who are these girls?" You asked in a motherly tone. "And why aren't they wearing any clothes? Along with you and Dongwoo oppa?!"

"Um..." Hoya awkwardly ruffled his hair as he didn't know what to say in this type of situation.

Dongwoo let out a yawn and he got up from the couch and let out a stretch as well. "Yah! What is up with the loud noise? It too early in the morning for this!" Dongwoo muttered. His sleepy expression quickly switched to a shocked and worried one as his eyes grew in fear with the dark atmosphere of you glaring into his soul and with the 2 unknown girls by your side.

"Explain..."

"I...um..." Dongwoo averted eye contact from you.

The door suddenly swung open and out walked a sleepy Sunggyu wondering what the commotion was about. "What is going on?" Sunggyu stretched his arms as he walked out into the living room and notice a situation going on.

His eyes grew as he notice the 2 girls cover in a blanket while as for the guys... apparently their blanket has disappeared and their body was fully exposed. Sunggyu blinked for a couple of moments and suddenly shouted, "YAH! WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS WEARING SOME CLOTHES?!"

"W-We can explain!" Hoya quickly got up trying to calm Sunggyu down, but he couldn't touch him since he felt awkward with the 3 girls staring at him with his fully exposed body. "I...um..." Hoya hid his gentials and awkwardly start to hide behind Sunggyu. "~~~~~. you're not suppose to be seeing this!"

"Does it even look like that I give a care?!" You rolled your eyes at him. "Seeing Woohyun's was already good enough for me!"

"Yah!" L stomped out of the room with a sleepy Sungyeol behind him. "Do you guys realize what time is it?! You guy are being too darn-" He suddenly stopped and notice the 4 bodies that were exposed.

"What...the heck did I just walked in..." L was shocked to see what was going on. "YAH! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOUR CLOTHES?!" He looked over at Dongwoo and Hoya.

"~~~~~~! Avert the eyes!" Sungyeol rushed over to you and covered your eyes once again. "Didn't we talking about this situation before?! No exposing your bodies since we have a girl living in the house now!"

"Wait," The girl that slept with Dongwoo start to interrupt the conversation. "She lives here?"

"Of course I live here!" You said as you folded your arms even though all you see is blackness at the moment due to Sungyeol covering your eyes.

"What is she?" Hoya's girl asked as she pouted over at Hoya.

"Um..." Hoya awkwardly chuckled.

"She's a friend of our's. She is welcome to the family like a little sister. So deal with it." Sunggyu said in a stubborn tone. He squinted his eyes at the girls since he had a feeling that the girls don't like you being in the houe full of guys.

"I think its the best time for you to leave though." L mentioned as he pointed out the door.

"But, what if we don't want to leave." Dongwoo's girl snickered as she didn't like the sights of seeing you. "I think it's more better for this small girl to leave."

"~~~~~ does not have anything to do with this. She is part of the family compare to you guys." Sungyeol smacked the girl's hand away from you and pulled you in more closer.

"Oppa, aren't you going to do anything about this? What about our clothes?!" Hoya's girl whined as she didn't want to leave the house .

"Your clothes is on the table. I folded them for you since I am a nice person." You mentioned as you pointed at the table.

The girls stared at each other and awkwardly shrugged it off and grabbed their clothes and belongings and left the house. Sungyeol got tired of covering your eyes so he finally let go. You notice the girl has already left but, both Hoya and Dongwoo were still not wearing any clothes. "Now as for you guys..." You scowled at the 2 idiots.

"~~~~~, we can explain." Dongwoo said as he was getting worried on upset you look.

"Oh really?" You sighed as you stomped over to the kitchen and start to grab a random sharp knife from the drawer. "Explain yourself!" You pointed the knife at the both of them.

Hoya and Dongwoo winced in pain and they shyly sat on the couch fearing on what you might do to them with that knife. "Where the heck were you guys last night? Why the heck did you 2 idiots come home late? Also, how come right when I wake up I see you 4 without any clothes one?!" You shouted as you bring the sharp knife more closer to them making them both scared.

"We went out clubbing, and the reason why we came home late was because we got drunked. And I don't even r-remember those 2 girls!" Dongwoo hesistated. "I guess we got way too drunk and they were drunk so we decided to bring them home, and I don't know why we're ! I-I don't remember!"

You rolled your eyes and backed the sharp knife away from them and put it back where it belongs. "Ok...fine." You walked back to your room leaving the 2 staring at each other frightened to see that side of you for the first time.

"See what you guys did." Sunggyu sighed in disappointment. "Even I'm in disappointed in you guys."

"We're sorry hyung." Hoya pouted as he got up and went to his room trying to look for a new change of clothes. Dongwoo awkward chuckled at the 3 that were staring at him. He shyly got up and start to follow Hoya so he could change as well. "Seriously those 2 are just troublemakers." Sungyeol palmed himself as he went back into the room changing his clothes.

"This is a nice day to start off with." L followed from behind.

~*~*~*~

Awhile ago, you got out of the bathroom wearing some fresh clothes and right away left the house and went to the flower shop where you continue on helping Ms.Gong with the flowers. The guys notice how fast you rushed out of the house leaving them with confused faces wondering where did you disappeared off to. "What's up with her?" Woohyun blinked at her excitement.

"She's probably heading to the flower shop." Sungjong mentioned. "Ms. Gong needs some help with the flowers so ~~~~~ is trying her best to finish the work fast so Ms. Gong can relax."

"That sure sounds like her." Sungyeol chuckled to himself. "She always want her to relax since she has been working hard lately."

"So do we meet up with her at school or...?" L was about to asked.

"I'm pretty sure she wants us to meet her there." Sungyeol said as he start to leave the house waiting for the others to follow from behind.

You arrived at the flower shop and Ms. Gong notice how fast you walked in. "Omo, ~~~~~ you're up early. Shouldn't you be walking to school?"

"Ani, I have some time to help you out today before I go to class." You mentioned as you already set your school bag to the side and start to finish the flowers that you and her are working on.

"You really don't have to. I don't want you to get in trouble from school." She pouted at you as she knows that focusing on your education would be more better than doing this.

"Nah... I told my oppas about how I'm leaving early. There should be ok with it." You grinned happily at her.

"Well, alright then." Ms. Gong nodded as she starts to help you out with the flowers.

Infinite arrived at school and as usual a bunch of fangirls were staring and spazzing as they were walking by. "It feels so weird when ~~~~~ is not here." Hoya pouted as he felt bad for what happened this morning between you and him.

"Maybe she doesn't want to see you because you were bringing 2 random girls home that we don't know not to mention that you and Dongwoo were both ?" Sunggyu rose a brow at him.

"Hey! Those girls were hot ok!" Dongwoo pointed out as he felt like he had a good time with them. "Plus, she can't tell us what to do! We're older than her! We get advantage!"

"Yeah, but she is like a little sister to us hyung." Sungjong scowled. "Ever since she moved in with us, she automatically became part of the family."

"Sungjong's right." Sunggyu agreed. "And I think it's better to stay that way. Its too dangerous for a girl like her to live alone."

"Not to mention, she depends on me the most." Sungyeol said as he was the one who found her and met her in the first place before the group started to have a liking over her.

"Oppa!" A voice called out to Infinite. The guys turned over and notice Sooyoung happily walking up to them with her friends. "Morning!"

"Oh, morning Sooyoung." Woohyun said as he was not surprised to see her in the morning. "What brings you here today?"

"Well... I was going to ask if you want to go to my birthday party that is coming up this week." Sooyoung smiled widely as she handed each of them an invitation. "It would be a fun time to go. You guys should come, I'm sure you would like it!"

"That's great!" Dongwoo grinned as he looked over at Hoya and gave him that look only they understand. "You know, I am a party animal myself. So me and Hoya can be the life of the party."

Sooyoung let out a giggle and everyone nodded as they start to think about going except for Sungyeol. "W-Wait..." Sungyeol awkwardly interrupted the excitement. "Is ~~~~~ invited?"

Sooyoung's smile suddenly faded the minute Sungyeol has spoke your name. "Um... my parents only let me invite a limit of people. I'm sorry, but you guys took up the last of the space. So sadly, ~~~~~~ can't go to the party." She start to avoid eye contact with Infinite and lightly bit her lip.

"Well, if ~~~~~ can't go. I'm willing to give up my invitation for her." Sungyeol said. The others gasped as they looked over at Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol are you sure about that?" Woohyun pouted. "I'm pretty sure the party will be fun."

"I guess," He shrugged. "But, it would be nice if ~~~~~ was there as well. It's weird leaving her all alone."

"Well, if Sungyeol is not going, then you can count me out." L said as he gave back the invitation to Sooyoung and put his arm around Sungyeol's shoulder.

"Thanks..." Sungyeol lightly smiled at his best friend.

"I think I would have to agree with them as well." Sungjong did the same and went over to Sungyeol's side. "~~~~~ is an important person to us. If she can't go...then we're not going."

"Oh come on!" Dongwoo complained. "You guys are crazy!"

"It's like the biggest party of the year at our school! You know how crazy popular Sooyoung can be." Hoya said.

"So?" Sungyeol blinked. "I really don't care." He turned over to Sooyoung and handed the invitation back to her. "You guys can go out and go to the party, while as for me I'm going to be the one staying home with L and Sungjong."

"What is it about a party?" You suddenly interrupted the conversation as you curiously walked up to Infinite and Sooyoung. "~~~~~!" Sungjong happily put his arm around you. "You finally arrived."

"Uh... I guess." You shrugged in confusion. "Now, what is this about a party you're talking about?"

The guys eyed each other wondering if they should tell you or not. You raised a brow at them and sighed as you knew right away on what's going on, "Look, if you guys want to go to Sooyoung's party then you can. I honestly don't mind."

"See!" Dongwoo pointed out. "She's totally fine with it!"

"Actually, we were planning on not going." L mentioned. "Well just me, Sungyeol, and Sungjong."

"Jeez," Hoya rolled his eyes at L. "You guys are like party poopers."

You giggled at Hoya's comment and grinned at the 3, "I appreciate how generous you guys are, but I think you guys should have some fun at the party as well. Besides, I bet the girls will be disappointed if she didn't see the complete group of the kingkas."

"You sure?" Sungjong pouted. "I mean we know that you're not invited, and you probably don't wanna go since Sooyoung is like your main enemy."

"I'll be fine." You smiled as you weren't that much of a party person anyway.

Woohyun and Sunggyu joined in the conversation, "Yo are you guys going to Sooyoung's party tonight?" Woohyun asked.

"Of course!" Dongwoo shouted with excitement.

"What about you ~~~~~?" Sunggyu asked as he looked towards you.

"Sorry, I think I'm just going to stay home." You shrugged it off as you walked away and walk to your room leaving the guys behind.

Sunggyu folded his arms and looked at the other members wondering what was going on. "Is there a reason on why she doesn't want to go?" Sunggyu asked curiously.

"We were going to stay." Sungyeol said. "But, she just want us to have fun. Plus she knows how Sooyoung can be so she's just afraid I guess."

"She has to go though." Woohyun insisted. "We can't just leave her alone here."

"But, she's not that much of a party person." Sungjong pouted as he didn't know what to do.

"What do you think we should do?" L asked as he made eye contact with the leader.

The other members looked at Sunggyu and Sunggyu sighed and start to think of an idea. "Hm... I think I got something."

~*~*~*~

It was already party time and you have been sitting in your room the whole day doing some drawings on your bed. You knew you were going to be home alone throughout the night so you decided to prepare yourself a movie and some snacks. Infinite was getting ready for the party and all of them were suited up in their formal attire. Sungyeol was fixing his bowtie and he was checking himself out on the mirror to see if he looks good or not. "Hyung, is my bowtie on point?" Sungyeol asked as he didn't know if he did it right.

"You look fine." L said as he was just chilling on his bed since he was finished getting ready.

Sungjong was talking with Dongwoo and Hoya on how excited they are to go to the party. As for Sunggyu, he was in the room looking through his closet wondering what he should do in order to make you go.

Once you finished your drawing, you heard a knock on your door. You glanced over at the knock that came from your door and you didn't know who it was. "Come in!" You curiously called out.

The door opened and it was revealing Sunggyu with a dress in hand. "You sure you don't wanna come tonight?" Sunggyu asked as he gave you a worried look.

"I'm sure!" You said. "Besides, its more of like a formal attire party. I'm not the type of girl who likes to wear dresses and stuff. Its not really my thing." You chuckled at him.

"I know, but this was my sister's and I think you should come tonight." Sunggyu said as he set the dress on your bed. "It honestly up to you though, I think the guys would be thrilled to see you in that."

You got up from your seat and shyly walked over to your bed and stared at the mint green sparkly dress shining on your bed. You found the dress really cute and picked it up and put it over you wondering if it looks good on you. You turned over to the mirror near your desk and notice that it matches your skin tone and gave an unsure look if you want to go or not. Sunggyu silently walked out the door and gave you a small smile before he gently close it behind him.

You watched as the door closes behind you and you weren't sure if you want to go. You sat on your bed and start to take deep breaths wondering what you should do.

~*~*~*~

"Ready?" Hoya said as he was all ready to party while he was waiting for the guys to finish their look with a quick touch up.

"Seriously, I'm not even done yet." Sungyeol mentioned as he was not used to having a bowtie on him.

L silently walked over to the couch and sat down waiting for everyone to finish. "Come on, we're going to be late." Dongwoo pouted as he was already impatient and he wants to party already.

"In a bit, we'll be going soon." Sunggyu said as he notice Woohyun and Sungyeol won't stop looking at themselves. "Come on you 2, can't you see you're holding us up." Sunggyu rolled his eyes as he thinks his friends look fine.

"I don't even know if I even look good though." Woohyun said as he won't stop fixing his collar.

"I think you look fine." You giggled as you interrupted their conversation.

Woohyun looked over and his jaw dropped in shocked as he saw you shyly walking out of your room looking different. Sungyeol was confused on what he was staring at til he switched to the same look as him once he laid his eyes on you.

You shyly walked out of the room with silver heels to match with the mint green dress. Your hair was half up with curls on the bottom and you smiled shyly at the guys as you made your way down the hall and walk pass Woohyun and Sungyeol who were still shocked. The others were surprise as well including Sunggyu, "~~~~~ is that you?" Sungjong said as he walked up to you and try to examine you closely.

"Yeah its me." You giggled at Sungjong. "What? Its like you never see a girl in a dress before." You lightly hit his arm and pouted at him.

"I thought you said you weren't coming though." L said in a confused tone as he didn't know what was going on.

"She is coming though." Sunggyu interrupted. "That's because I convinced her to come."

You happily nodded as you walked up to Sunggyu and clinged on to his arm. "He sure did, and you should thank him for that." You grinned at the boys.

"You look beautiful." Sunggyu said as he ruffled your hair making it a little bit messy.

"Oh come on," You sighed as you tried to fix your hair. "I just did my hair and you're already messing it up."

Everyone laughed and they were all set to go to the party. "Are you sure you're ok with this though?" Hoya asked. "I mean you know how Sooyoung is, and I don't want you to get hurt."

"I'll be fine Hoya." You said. "If I get kicked out then I'll just go home and enjoy the night by myself. Besides, I can't leave a good looking dress behind. It like a small gift from Sunggyu."

Sunggyu nodded and the others exchanged looks to each other and nodded in agreement at the end. Everyone was prepare to go and the 8 of you walked out of the house and start to head to the biggest party of your life.