Chapter 3

I Want You Back

As you tightly closed your eyes and feel the hands each body part you have, you suddenly notice they disappear. You slowly opened your eyes and notice that the guy who tried to you was down on the floor knocked out. You were shocked at what you were seeing, but then you glanced over and notice that his friends were down as well. You slowly taking breaths after what you have just survived. You suddenly glanced over and spotted a mysterious yet familar figure standing not that far.

You gently walked up to the person since you didn't know if it was the person you thought of. You tilted your head curiously and was about to tap his shoulder until he quickly turned around and sense your presence. You jumped a little since you were startled by his movememnt. "Gwenchana?" Sungyeol asked. You can tell he was worried and that he was scared. You couldn't believe that he was the one who saved you. You shyly nodded and you quickly just felt a pair of warm arms around you. "Good, it's ok..." Sungyeol said as he sighed in relief.

You didn't know what to say, you were so surprise about the hug that you slowly just hugged him back. You began to have that warm feeling inside of you. You don't know why you have it, but the first thing you thought of... it was nice and fuzzy. As Sunyeol gently released the hug, he sighed in relief and patted your head, "~~~~~-ah, why the heck would you walk here all alone late at night when you know that this would happen to you?!"

You pouted and glance downward since you knew he was disappointed in you. You didn't mean for this to happen, you should have walked with someone... but, you had no one by your side. You were used to being all alone and have the ability to become independent but, you didn't know a situtation like this would be bad. You wanted to say sorry but, you couldn't...

Tears started running down both of your cheeks and you start to feel the puffiness coming from your eyes as they slowly start to get red from how much the tears started to flow. You sniffled since you didn't know what to do. You always cry in front of people and this was normal for you. You think that you're strong... but, you're really not. You suddenly felt the same exact warm arms again wrapped around you, and in the end you start to cry in Sungyeol's shoulder. "It's ok... I'm not..." Sungyeol said as he your hair. "I was just worried..."

"M-Mianhae..." You sniffed.

Sungyeol's eyes widen as he heard your voice for the first time. Who could have known a soft angelic voice coming from you can leave a person so shocked. "You speak..." Sungyeol gasped.

You awkwardly nodded as you were still crying in his shoulder, you never really talk that much. You have a reason why not to talk that much and that past might stay with you no matter what. This was the first time you have ever spoke to someone who possibly might be your friend. You slowly glanced up at Sungyeol and gave him a small smile.

Sungyeol smiled back and gently wiped your tears, "Uljimma, it's all over. Since it's getting really late, I'll let you sleep over at my place for today."

Your eyes grew and you quickly nodded your head since sleeping over at someone's place...is awkward to you. Sungyeol gave a confused look and sighed, "Well there is no way we are going back to your place ~~~~~. After what goes on around here, the only nearest place would be mine. It's not even that far."

You still felt awkward that you hold your hands against your chest and looked away. Sungyeol put his arm around your shoulders and you pulled you close to him. "Don't worry, I'm not going to be doing anything to you." Sungyeol said as he gave you a soft smile. 

You slowly turned away as you felt awkward with arm around you, but at the same time you felt safe. You start to walk with Sungyeol in the end heading to his place.

~*~*~*~

Back at Sungyeol's place, Hoya and L were chilling at the living room where they were watching TV while everyone was already asleep. "Hyung," L called out as he gave a curious look to Hoya.

"Mwoyoe?" Hoya asked curiously. He tilted his head at the younger since it was kind of rare for him to start a conversation.

"Where's Sungyeol? Shouldn't he be home by now?" L asked curiously.

Hoya chuckled and shrugged, "Who could have known where that bastard went. If Sunggyu knew he was gone for this long, he would have been worried slice him in half."

"Wow..." L scoffed as he rolled his eyes at Hoya's sarcastic joke. "You didn't really have to be so harsh about him."

Out of nowhere, the door suddenly swung open revealing Sungyeol and you entering the house. L and Hoya glanced over right away and the first person that they notice was Sungyeol. "Yah!" L called out as he glared at the older. "Where the hell have you been?! If hyung knows you're gone for this long you would have been dead!"

"So?" Sungyeol said as he rolled his eyes at his best friend. "I was just helping a friend out." Sungyeol glanced over at you and you were shyly hiding behind him since this was the second time you have seen Myungsoo and Hoya.

"What is she doing here?" L asked in an annoyed tone.

"Look," Sungyeol said as he glared at L. "She's just going to stay here for the night because it's dangerous for her to walk out in the night."

"I don't care, that girl should just go home to where she belongs instead of staying here with us." L said as he gave an icy glare at you.

You start to become frightened the more he stared at you, you don't know you just stood there scared... it was just him. You feel the chills coming down your spine once again that you start to grip on to Sungyeol's shirt and shake in fear. Sungyeol recognize your grip and he glared back at L and lightly pushed him away. "Would you stop doing that, you're scaring the poor girl!" Sungyeol muttered.

"Look," Hoya suddenly interrupted as he joined in the conversation. "I know you're trying to be a good friend Sungyeol but, I don't know if Sunggy hyung would approve of this." He said in an unsure tone.

"Approve of what?" A voice suddenly interrupted.

You and the others glanced over and notice Sunggyu and Woohyun walking out to the living room wondering what was going on. "What are you guys talking about?" Woohyun asked curiously.

Sunggyu suddenly stopped as his eyes widen and spotted you. You shyly just stood behind Sungyeol because you knew that this situation might get worst since you knew how much Sunggyu has a dislike over you. "What is she doing here?" Sunggyu asked as he glared at Sungyeol.

"I know you're going to hate me for this hyung but, I'm making her stay for the night." Sungyeol said as he spoke in a worried tone since he hates seeing the leader mad.

"What you mean she is going to stay here?!" Sunggyu asked as he quickly rushed up to Sungyeol and start to grip on his shirt. "You can't just randomly bring a person and tell them they are staying!"

"Yah! Calm down!" Hoya said as he was getting frustrated with Sunggyu's attitude.

"You shut it!" Sunggyu shouted at out of nowhere death glaring at Hoya.

Hoya was shocked that he slowly took a step back and walked quietly back to his room. L was surprise to see how mad Sunggyu was and he wanted to stay by Sungyeol's side and deal with this situation. "I know you don't allow anyone to stay, but give this girl a chance. You see she was almost to getting and of course I had to do something!" Sungyeol said as he pushed Sunggyu back harshly.

You start to become scared because you knew that this wasn't going to end well. As you watched Sunggyu getting pushed back you knew that he was down to the point of punching Sungyeol. Sunggyu gripped his hand into a fist and the minute he took a step forward, he suddenly felt a strong grip on his wrist. Sunggyu glanced over and notice Woohyu giving him a worried look. "Hyung..." Woohyun said in a worried tone. "Stop this right now. It's already late at night and no one wants to deal with this situation."

Sunggyu snatched his wrist back and rubbed due to the strong grip that Woohyun gave him. He glanced over at his best friend and then over towards Sungyeol. Sungyeol was giving a sad look and he was standing in front of you trying to protect you the best he can. Sunggyu suddenly gave a glare to you and you didn't know how to react. The first thing you did was just slowly glanced up at him and gave him the look of forgiveness. You didn't know what to say... or what to speak at all, but the moment Sunggyu messed up his hair he frustratedly walked away leaving the situtation behind.

Woohyun was shocked as well and start to follow him in the end. You sighed in relief and gave a worried look to Sungyeol as you lightly tapped on his shoulder. Sungyeol glanced over and notice your worried look, "A-Aniyo!" He suddenly stuttered. "Don't worry about me ~~~~~, I'm ok." He smiled widely at you.

You gave a sad look since you knew how he really felt. Even though Sungyeol smiles the pain away, you knew that he was scared and frightened of seeing the leader mad. You sadly nodded and pointed out the door giving him a sign that you were going to head home. As you turned and walked away, Sungyeol quickly grabbed on to your wrist making you stop once again. "Ani! Please don't go!" Sungyeol said as he tightened his grip on you.

You slowly turned back and notice how sad Sungyeol was. "Just ignore Sunggyu. I don't care what he thinks about you ~~~~~, Sunggyu should understand that from now on I shall be taking care of you." Sungyeol said as he gave you a confident smile.

You gave a confused look since you didn't know what he meant for a moment. You blinked curiously at him until L started to join in the conversation, "Yah, are you sure about this? Where is the girl going to sleep?"

"She's going to sleep in my bed of course!" Sungyeol said. "I'll just sleep on the floor."

Your eyes grew and quickly nodded no since you hate it when someone does that to you. Sungyeol tilted his curiously as you kept nodding your head. He can feel the awkwardness around you that it just made him smile and laugh. "Aigoo, ~~~~~ sometimes you can be so adorable in so many ways." He chuckled.

You pouted your lips in front of him and sighed in disappointment. "But, it's fine." Sungyeol continued to finish what he was saying. "Sleeping on the floor is fine for me. A princess like you shouldn't deserve to sleep on the floor." Sungyeol gave you a friendly smile and you silently agreed to it in the end. He patted your head and he got things set for you.

Sungyeol was fixing his bed for you and you were shyly sitting on L's bed with L right beside you. He curioulsy glanced over and gave you a suspicious look. You felt the suspicious aura around you that you awkwardly avoid making eye contact with him. "Yah, is there a reason why you don't like talking?" L asked in a rude tone.

You rolled your eyes at him as you still avoid making eye contact with him. All you heard from him was a light scoffed and right away Sungyeol interrupted the conversation between you two. "Yah! Don't even think about being rude to her Myungsoo!" Sungyeol said as he glared at his best friend.

"Waeyo?" He sarcastically asked. "The girl is like a stray cat. It's rare for you to pick up one of these."

You glared back at him from the rude insult he just gave you. For some reason, you felt like slapping the heck out of him because no one insults you that way. As soon as you raised your hand up, you quickly felt a grip and you notice Sungyeol holding you back right away and pulling you into his warm arms. "~~~~~, it's ok. Don't even think about him. He's always like that." Sungyeol said as he was your hair trying to calm you down.

Your eyes grew at what you were seeing. You felt so frustrated from what L said to you, but it slowly fade away the minute you were in Sungyeol's arm. You sighed deeply as you lay your head on his chest leaving Myungsoo to roll his eyes. "Jeez, I didn't know you would take stuff seriously for once." L said as he tilted his head curiously at you.

You shyly glanced over at him and gave a sad look. L just gave a smirk at you and gently patted your head as well, "Sorry for being rude... None of us is not used to having a girl like you hanging out with us."

"Yah!" Sungyeol said as he glared at the younger. "Just stop talking already."

L lightly gave a shrug and the 3 of your doze off to sleep until the next day has come.

~*~*~*~

The next day has come, the sun was shining through the room. You slowly opened your eyes and notice that L and Sungyeol were still asleep. You gently got up from your bed and glanced around checking your surroundings. You yawned and stretched your arms and sleepily rubbed your eyes. "Hyung!" A sudden voice suddenly called out.

You took a glimpse over and notice Sungjong's curious look as he was glancing around the room and notice that L was still in his usual bed and Sungyeol was asleep on the floor. "Aish! Yah! What the heck are you doing sleeping on the floor?!" Sungjong suddenly asked thinking he might be drunk or something.

He suddenly notice you sleeping on Sungjong's bed and you had a surprised look on your face. "O-Oh!" Sungjong said as he noticed your appearance. "~~~~~, I didn't know that you would be here."

You shyly waved at Sungjong and got out of bed. You kneel down to where Sungyeol was still asleep and poked his cheek trying to find ways to wake him up. Sungyeol slowly opened his eyes and he notice you were tilting your head at him. "Morning..." Sungyeol said in a sleepy tone. "Did you have a nice sleep princess?"

You gave Sungyeol a beaming smile and happily nodded at him. Sungyeol sat up from the floor and notice Sungjong standing at the door. "~~~~~-ah can you also wake up Myungsoo as well." Sungjong mentioned as he pointed over at L.

You glanced over at L and nodded as you walked up to him and wake him up. Sungyeol got up and walked up to Sungjong who was making a suspicious look at him. "Does Sunggyu-hyung know about this?" Sungjong asked curiously.

"Nae," He nodded. "She's only staying here for today."

"That's good." Sungjong said as he shighed in relief. "Cause I know how upset Sunggyu can get when he sees a girl come over."

"I know..." Sungyeol nodded. "Just give the girl some time. She almost got last night so I had to do something."

"Araso," Sungjong nodded. "You know hyung... it sounds like she is depending on you now. Usually I see ~~~~~ as a loner due to her quietness around people."

"It's really rare for her to speak." Sungyeol mentioned. "But, that's ok... I'll find a way to change her."


Author's Note

I have no idea what I just wrote honestly. But, it does sound pretty good. Subscribe, comment, and upvote guys! Thanks for reading! :D