Chapter 4

I Want You Back

As you woke L up, you decided that you should really head back to your place if you want to get ready for school. Sungyeol decided to go with you since he was worried something might happened to you. You didn't deny right away since he would be bugging you about it so you just let him do what he wants in the end. As you arrived at your apartment, the first thing you did was go to your room and get ready for school. While as for Sungyeol, he was taking a glimpse around your small apartment.

You quickly got out due to your fast changing and you were all ready to go. You notice Sungyeol's curious face which made you tilt your head. Sungyeol glanced over at you and he gave you a friendly smile. "I never thought you would live in such a small place ~~~~~-ah." Sungyeol said as he feels the small atmosphere around him.

You smiled back at him and shrugged. Ever since what have happened last night, you felt less awkward with him and it felt like you have made a new friend. Sungyeol chuckled and patted your head, "Kaja." He glanced over at the door and starts walking out.

You happily nodded and followed him from behind heading to school where you would meet up with the others. As you arrived at school the first thing you notice was all eyes on you. You were shyly walking with Sungyeol and Sungyeol was used to the attention he was always getting. As for you, you felt awkward and you were having trouble. You start to hear whispers about you and Sungyeol and you already knew there's going to be a random rumor about it.

You arrived in your class and walked over to your desk and sat down, Sungyeol followed from behind. As he walked in, you notice you heard some squeals from the same original girls. The girls who would talk behind your back. You awkwardly looked away and just listen to the conversation. "Sungyeol-ah~" One of the girls called out in a flirty tone.

Sungyeol glanced over and just smiled at the girl and awkwardly waved then walks up towards you. The girl's smile faded as she felt the stab of being rejected. You were glancing over the window next to you as usual until you felt someone resting their arm on your head. You took a glimpse up and turned back noticing Sungyeol's smiling face. "I'll be waiting for you lunch ok ~~~~~." Sungyeol said as he already has set plans with you.

You were actually surprise that he would say that which made you nod shyly at him. He let out a chuckle and patted your head once again and waved goodbye as he went to his usual class. You sighed happily since you felt that fuzzy feeling. Who could have known that Sungyeol would be the first friend you would have.

"Ehm..."

You heard the sudden noise and looked over and notice the same group of girls as before. "Ok, what the heck is going on with you and Sungyeol? Are you guys dating now?" The same girl asked as she spoke to you in a rude tone.

Your eyes widen in fear and you slowly nodded rejecting the topic. As you were nodding, the girl just scoffed at you. You felt the intense atmosphere between you guys and you knew that things are starting to become intense between you and that girl. "Look, I know you can be known as the mute one but I suggest you quit acting and answer my question." The girl spoke once again.

You bit the bottom of your lip in fear as you didn't know what to do. The girl scoffed at you and grabbed a hold of your wrist and dragged you out of the classroom. Sungyeol was in his class talking with both Myungsoo and Sungjong. Sungyeol was laughing and he notice a group of girls storming through the hallway. The group of girls got his attention but, what he was mostly surprise about was you getting dragged behind. His eyes grew as he was shocked to see you with them, and he knows from the looks of their faces, he figure something was up. "Hyung? Is everything ok?" Sungjong asked curiously.

"Something is wrong." Sungyeol said as he got up and start to go after you and the girls.

"Yah! Sungyeol!" L called out. "Class is about to start!"

L got up and was about to rush after him but he couldn't catch up to him in time and sighed in disappointment and went back to his seat. You ended up at the rooftop as you were pushed up to the fence and you were surrounded by the group of girls. You felt the glares and the hatred coming to you and you avoid making eye contact with them and made a sad look.

"So, are you going to tell us?" The same exact girl asked again.

You felt your heart stabbed since you didn't know what to do. Most of the attention was on you, and you didn't want to be the center of attention to anyone. You slowly nodded your head, refusing that you don't even want to speak to the girls. The same exact girl got more ticked off that she slapped you across the face causing your cheek to redden as you felt the stingy pain swelling on your cheek. "You know, I don't get what the heck Sungyeol oppa sees in a scumbag like you." The girl scoffed as she sighed in disappointment.

"What do you think you girls are doing?" A familar voice suddenly interrupted the incident.

The group of girls' eyes widen in shock as they turned back and notice Sungyeol furrowing his eyebrows at them and his arms were folded in disappointment. "Oppa! How can you go out with this type of girl?!" The girl suddenly changed her tone in a whining and embarassed tone. "She actually slap me for no reason!"

Sungyeol rolled his eyes at the girl cause he can tell that she was lying to him. "You don't really have to play that game with me Sooyoung. I already saw everything on what you did to ~~~~~." Sungyeol said as he glared at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung bit the bottom of her lip and she knew there was nothing else that she could do. She glanced back at you and then Sungyeol and she ran away crying in shame. The group of girls started to chase after her and it was just you and Sungyeol on the rooftop alone. You glance down to the ground as you knew he was going to walk up to you. You felt Sungyeol's presence close by and you slowly stared into his eyes for a moment. "You ok?" Sungyeol asked  curiously as he notice your red cheek.

He gently your cheek and you slowly nodded not even saying a word to him. For a moment, you felt like crying since this was the first time that this has happen to you. No one really wanted to be your enemy... until now. Your eyes were slowly becoming watery, but you were trying to hold your tears back since you didn't want to cry in front of Sungyeol.

Sungyeol notice your watery eyes and he put both of his hands on your cheek. "If you want to cry ~~~~~ then you can." Sungyeol said as he gave you a worried look and pulled you into his arms.

You felt the warmness of Sungyeol's arms wrapping around you that you suddenly felt safe and happy. You had that feeling, you never want to leave his arms. You slowly wrapped both of your arms around his waist and start to have tears flowing out making you cry on to Sungyeol's chest. Sungyeol was surprise to see you like this that he gave a worried look and slowly your hair comforting you the best he can as you were crying in his arms.

~*~*~*~

As the class bell rung, you didn't go to your first period in the end due to your fear of what happened this morning. You finally got the chance to calm down as Sungyeol was still comforting you. You slowly glanced up at Sungyeol and gave him a light smile showing him that you were ok. "Feeling any better?" Sungyeol asked curiously as he tilted his head at you.

You shyly nodded and slowly moved away from him and ended up sitting next to him. "Just ignore what those girls say about you ~~~~~-ah." Sungyeol mentioned. "If any one of those girls will touch you ever again. They will have to deal with me first."

You smiled widely and lightly giggled as you giggled to Sungyeol's confident expression. You happily nodded at him which made Sungyeol smile happily. He lightly patted your head ruffling your hair making it look like a mess. "It's ok... I'm here for you and that's a promise!" Sungyeol grinned.

"Sungyeol!" A familar voice called out as it was interrupting your moment with Sungyeol.

You curiously glanced over and notice both L and Sungjong arriving at the rooftop with a worried look on their face. "Aish! What the heck was that?! First you ran off to go somewhere and you haven't even come back throughout the whole period!" L said in an angered tone. "You should have at least text me in class or something to tell me where you were."

"Hyung..." Sungjong said as he pouted at L. "Relax, at least he didn't leave the school. Besides, what the heck are you doing up here with ~~~~~?" He suddenly asked curiously as Sungjong notice you.

Sungyeol took a glimpse over you wondering if it was ok to tell him what happened this morning. You kindly nodded and Sungyeol start to explain about the whole situtation that occured this morning. "~~~~~ got bullied this morning by a couple of girls. The reason why I left cause with the group of girls I saw, I notice her was getting dragged away from them. I knew I had to follow them and that's why I left. When I arrived, the girls were pressuring her and I knew I had to stop it. My mind kind of snapped when Sooyoung slapped the heck out of ~~~~~." Sungyeol explained.

As you were listening to Sungyoel's story, you were coming to the point of feeling bad at what you were seeing. "Mianhae..." You mouthed the words. You wanted to speak but, you just feel that you weren't ready yet. "I see..." Sungjong said. "~~~~~, if you know someone is bullying you... next time please tell us about it."

Your eyes grew in shock and you quickly nodded side ways showing that you can handle yourself and that you don't need any help. "Yah! I'm being serious." Sungjong said as he sighed in disappointment, "Those type of girls shouldn't bully anyone like you. You didn't do anything wrong."

"He's right." L nodded in agreement, "The girls were just showing jealously to you because you're just friends with us. If something is going to happen to you, please tell us about it."

You were shocked at what you were seeing. These group of people that you just met and you barely know them have already become your friends? Your eyes grew as you were still surprise at the type of people that you are dealing with it. You lightly gave a smile at them and nodded. "T-Thank you..." You quietly spoke to them.

"Huh?" All 3 of them said as they curiously tilted their head.

"~~~~~? Did you suddenly spoke?" Sungjong blinked.

You shyly nodded at them and you start to blush really red since you're not used to talking to people. "As you can see, ~~~~~ can only speak rarely. I think it shows... that she is slowly gettng used to us." Sungyeol said as he grinned at you.

You shyly smiled at Sungyeol as you agreed on what he said. Maybe these people aren't so bad after all... You thought to yourself as you slowly start to feel the fuzziness on what its like to have new friends.

~*~*~*~

After school already came and you were walking with Sungyeol and the others out of school. "~~~~~, so I heared what happened. Why didn't you call me for help~?" Woohyun whined as he pouted at you.

"Because you were in a different class you idiot." Sunggyu said in an annoyed tone as he rolled his eyes at the younger.

"You know, you're really lucky for hanging out with us ~~~~~." Dongwoo said as he was staring into your eyes.

You curiously tilted your head at Dongwoo but, you sense the harsh aura around him that you didn't want to look at him at all. You know he was trying to flirt with you but, you shyly turned away and gave a worried look. "Yah! Don't give her that kind of stare hyung!" Sungyeol shouted at Dongwoo as he kindly put his arm around you. "She's not that type of girl."

"Aish..." Dongwoo said as he clicked his tongue. "She's not my type then."

"Hyung, not everyone can be your type." Hoya said as he was worried about Dongwoo's attitude.

"Whatever..." Dongwoo rolled his eyes at his best friend.

"So, are we walking ~~~~~ home?" Sungjong asked curiously.

Your eyes grew in shock and you quickly nodded your head as you stopped walking. Infinite stopped as well and they curiously looked back at you. "~~~~~?" L curiously called out as he want to know what's going on.

You shyly took a glimpse up at the group and you pointed at another direction. "Huh?" The group said in confusion.

"I think I know what she's talking about." Sungyeol said as he walked up to her. "You guys can go home. I'll meet you guys there. I just have to take ~~~~~ somewhere." He mentioned as he start to walk with her.

"Jeez..." Sunggyu said in annoyed tone. "I'm starting to get tired of this ~~~~~ girl. What's so special about her?"

"Why you have to be so harsh huh?" Sungjong said as he gave a glare at his hyung. "What did she ever do to you that makes you hate her?!"

"Nothing! It just that those type of girls irritates me." Sunggyu said as he shrugged his shoulders and walks away.

Sungjong was shocked to hear the leader say that. Dongwoo and Hoya followed from behind and Sungjong was ready to punch Sunggyu in the face from what he said. He had his hand gripped on into a fist until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He slowly glanced over revealing Woohyun's worried look. "Sungjong don't be like." He spoke in a sad tone. "He just need time to know ~~~~~, the guy is just not used to seeing a girl for such a long time."

Sungjong gave a sad look and sighed, "I know its hard... I remember the last time he was so close to a girl... until that incident happened..."

~*~*~*~

Finally got a poster and a background yay! :D Subscribe and comment like always!