Chapter 7

I Want You Back

Sungyeol was walking you back to your place and you were back to becoming silent. "~~~~~, I know you're scared still but you can still talk to me." Sungyeol said as he stopped and gave you a worried look.

You stopped and glanced over him, you gave him a sad look since you felt guilty on how you act and how much you were scared of Sunggyu. You just didn't know what to do in the end, the way he touched you made you have a flashback about what has happened in the past. "I...I don't know." You whispered to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol tilt his head and sighed as he walked up to you and put his arm around you, "No matter what happens ~~~~~, I'm here for you no matter what. Sunggyu should apologize what he did wrong. And he's going to do that today."

Your eyes grew and quickly looked over him, you nodded your head sideways showing Sungyeol that you didn't want to go back to his place. "Ani!" Sungyeol said as he playfully flicked your forehead. "Its fine, besides Sunggyu is not that harsh of a person. He sure can be scary, but its ok." He grinned at you making you confused.

You blinked at Sungyeol and you still gave him that unsure look wondering if you should agree to this offer or not. Sungyeol grabbed you by the hand and he happily grinned at you, "Come on, its not going to be that bad." He start to drag you back to his place making you surprise and you couldn't resist the grip.

~*~*~*~

Sunggyu was back at his place and the other members were in their rooms except for him. The same exact people came by as before and Sunggyu was glaring at them. "I am telling you Sunggyu, if you don't bring it in time you would know what's going to happen." The person muttered at his attitude.

"Like, what? You're going to kill me just like what you did to my family?" Sunggyu mentioned as he glared at the group. "I don't even have time to deal with this Youngsoo!"

Youngsoo gave a glare at Sunggyu due to his attitude, "You mess with the wrong person..." He scoffed at you.

Sungyeol arrived as he opened the door and close it while he was still holding your hand. You took a glimpse over at Sunggyu and his "friends" who looks like they were going to start a fight. You gave that frightened look as you notice a pocketknife in Youngsoo's hand and Sunggyu's worried look. Sungyeol notice the situtation as well and stared at the both of them curiously. "Yah! What did we say about having weapons in the house?" Sungyeol asked as he crossed his arms at Youngsoo.

Youngsoo groaned as he put the pocketknife back in his pocket making Sunggyu sighed in relief. "You still owe me." Youngsoo muttered as he pushed Sunggyu away. He was about to stomp away until he stopped right in front of you and Sungyeol.

Sungyeol gave a dirty glare to Youngsoo making him roll his eyes and then he turns over to you. His face came from a serious dirty look to more of a shocking look. You shyly stared up at Youngsoo and notice how shocked he was. "Y...You're alive?" Youngsoo gasped.

You gave that worried look as you feel like that he knows you from somewhere. You tightly gripped on to Sungyeol's arm as you start to get scared on why he was staring at you. You quickly avoid making eye contact with him and you felt that he was going to touch you. Youngsoo slowly reached out his hand towards you until it was interrupted by Sunggyu. "Ehm..." Sunggyu cleared his throat. "She is none of your business Youngsoo. I suggest you leave now." He crossed his arms at him.

Youngsoo looked at Sunggyu with the corner of his eyes and slowly dropped his hand and walked away without saying a word. You were shocked on how Sunggyu defend you out of nowhere that you start making eye contact with him. "Sunggyu, what the heck does he even want with you?" Sungyeol asked curiously as he is starting to get tired of seeing him.

"It's none of your concerns..." Sunggyu said as he walked over to you and Sungyeol. "All I'm saying is... watch over ~~~~~."

You were shocked to hear the tone of Sunggyu changing into more of a kinder tone. Compare to it was before, you notice he was looking at you differently. You slowly looked away laying your head on Sungyeol's shoulder. "What do you mean?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"Just watch over her." Sunggyu said. "I don't trust Youngsoo on the way he stares at her. Not to mention, I feel like he's up to something that has to do with you."

You cleared your throat as you start to get worried, now that you think about it, it like you have seen him from somewhere before... but you have no clue where. "So what? You're making her sleepover again?" Sungyeol asked curiously as he glared at Sunggyu.

Sunggyu sighed and nodded, "Youngsoo probably knows where you live, it better for ~~~~~ to stay here for awhile until he's gone. I'll tell Woohyun and Sungjong to get the stuff for her."

You quickly nodded your head, you didn't want Sunggyu and the others to do the work for you. Sunggyu turned over to you with a curious look and tilt his head. "I think ~~~~~ wants to go and get the stuff for herself. Woohyun and Sungjong can come with her, but she doesn't think it would be ok for her to stay." Sungyeol explained as he starts to understand your thoughts more.

Sunggyu was shocked to see how well Sungyeol can read your mind. Sunggyu sighed, "It's bad for her to go alone, but it would be best for her to go since she can take what she needs."

You didn't know what to say, you quickly agree to what Sunggyu has said and right away Sungyeol called over Woohyun and Sungjong. Both of them walked over to you and you smiled at them as the 3 of the door leaving Sunggyu and Sungyeol behind. Sungyeol curiously looked over the leader and asked, "What made you change your mind about her?"

"Nothing," Sunggyu said. "There's something I sense in her that Youngsoo wants with her. I'm not letting the same mistake happen with my sister."

"So? You're just going to protect her or something?" Sungyeol asked.

"Kind of, just watch over her Sungyeol. She trust you more than she trust us." Sunggyu said as he walks away leaving Sungyeol confused.

~*~*~*~

The 3 of you arrived at your place, you walked over to your room and start packing your things while as for Woohyun and Sungjong were taking a look at your surroundings. "I never thought you would live in an apartment like this ~~~~~-ah." Woohyun said as he walked around.

"Yah, stop being so nosey." Sungjong said as he glared at Woohyun due to his noseyness.

"Sorry, it just surprising how Sunggyu hyung agrees that its ok for her to stay over for awhile, I wonder why?" Woohyun said as he start to thinks to himself.

You finished packing your stuff and walked out of your room with a bag in your hand. You gave the boys a smile and they knew that it was your cue to go. As you walked out the door, the 3 of you start to walk back to their place. You didn't know why Sunggyu was doing this, but you knew agreeing with him might be a progress of becoming friends with him.

The 3 of you were walking back until you suddenly stopped for a moment. You didn't know why but, you have the prescence that you were being watched. Sungjong and Woohyun stopped for a moment and looked over at you, you were just standing there having that frightened look on your face. "~~~~~? Is everything ok?" Sungjong asked curiously.

You got back to your senses and nodded. You start to catch up to them and continue on walking leaving your place behind. You arrived back at Infinite's place and notice Dongwoo and Hoya were just watching TV. "Well, look who's finally back." Dongwoo said as he got up and casually put his arm around you. "I heard you're going to be staying with us for awhile. You know, you can sleep in my bed if you want." He gave you a wink.

You stared at Dongwoo with a pokerface and removed his arm. Dongwoo was shocked and he scoffed at your actions, "Ok... you didn't have to reject me like that."

"Hyung, just shut up." Hoya said in annoyance as he didn't like what Dongwoo was doing to you.

"Alright, sorry... I was just playing around with the new roomie." Dongwoo said as he walked back over to Hoya and continue watching TV.

Now that you thought about it, you really have no clue where to sleep. You curiously glanced over at Woohyun and he blinked at you, "I can sleep on the floor."

Your eyes grew and you quickly rejected the offer. You start to think about it as you looked around the room and notice the couch. You point over at the couch where Dongwoo was sitting and you smiled and looked back Woohyun and Sungjong. "Are you sure about this?" Sungjong asked curiously.

"I don't think sleeping on the couch will be ok with Sungyeol ~~~~~." Woohyun said as he fold his arms.

You shrugged it off and sat next to Dongwoo and smiled at the both of them. Both of them stared at each other and sighed in agreement. They still felt bad for making you sleep on the couch, but it was a start for you. Sunggyu walked into the living room with L and Hoya behind him. "Oh, you guys are back." Sunggyu said as he notice the 3.

"Nae, and we got ~~~~~'s stuff." Woohyun mentioned.

"Hyung, where is ~~~~~ going to sleep exactly?" Sungjong asked curiously as he didn't want you to sleep on the couch.

You pouted at Sungjong and folded your arms. You understand that they felt bad for you, but it was your choice. "We just finished setting up a bed for her in your room. So she's going to be roomies with you Sungjong." L said as he gave you the same icy stare over you.

Your eyes widen in surprise that they would do this for you, but at the same time Woohyun and Sungjong had a wide smile on their face. "Really?!?!" Both Woohyun and Sungjong shouted happily in unison.

You face palmed at the 2 happy people. You were kind of happy that you had your room with Sungjong, but at the same time you felt bad because they are preparing so much for you. The 3 nodded and they looked at you. You gave them a shy look and looked away, "We should start bringing her stuff in." Hoya mentioned.

"I'll help." Sunggyu said as he grabbed some of your stuff and bring it into Sungjong's room. You watched as the guys bring all of your stuff into the room making you and Dongwoo left in the livingroom.

You sat in an awkward position since you weren't so used to talking to Dongwoo. You barely know anything about him compare to Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Woohyun. They were the only 3 that you can kind of talk to, but you weren't just at the point of becoming friends yet except for Sungyeol. "Yah..." Dongwoo called out as he turned over to you. "Aren't you going to go with them to help out with the room? Or are you just going to sit here and spend some time with me." He slowly put his arm around your shoulders and bring you closer to him.

You gave him a glare and push him off of you. You rolled at your eyes at Dongwoo's attitude since you didn't like how he was acting to you. "How about you learn how to give a girl some personal space." You said in an obnoxious tone as you got up from the couch and walked to where the others were leaving Dongwoo shocked but at the same time guilty.

~*~*~*~

You walked down the hallways and notice that Sungjong's room was down at the end of the hall. You arrived at the open door of Sungjong's room and notice that Sungjong, Woohyun, Hoya, and Sunggyu were working hard on preparing your room. Sungyeol was also there setting up the bed for you and as for L, he was just watching the guys work until he notice you at the entrance of the door. He stared over to you and notice your curious look as you watched the guys worked. He rolled his eyes and watched the others work.

You felt bad for the guys working hard for you that you wanted to do something for them. You suddenly had an idea and you left the hallway and went straight to the kitchen right away. As you arrived at the kitchen you start to look around and start to improvise on what you want to make for the guys. You notice that the guys didn't have that much food and you really did want to make something for them. You sighed in disappointment and start to walk pass Dongwoo once again and start to head out the door. "Yah yah!" Dongwoo said as he quickly got up and rushed over to you blocking the door. "Where do you think you're going?"

"To the grocery store?" You said in a confused tone as you raised a brow at him.

"For what?" He suddenly asked.

You start to get annoyed of his tone and sighed at him. You folded your arms and glared at him, "Look, you don't really have to be a jerk about it, I'm just buying some supplies so I can make something for the guys. I feel bad how much they are working hard for me. So if you want to come, then you can." You start to walk pass him leaving him shocked again and you head out the door.

Dongwoo start to think about it and notice you already left. "Wait up!" Dongwoo called out as he left the house and start to catch up to you as well. You suddenly stopped and looked back revealing that Dongwoo was rushing up to you. Dongwoo finally caught up with you and he was panting, "You sure... walk fast..." He tries catching his breath.

"Try to keep up." You giggled at Dongwoo's reaction since you have never seen this side of him before.

Both of you arrived at the store and notice that there was a sale going on. You shyly start to look around the aisle trying to find what you should cook for the guys. You looked over at Dongwoo and notice that he was following you every since you guys arrived. You gave me that look that you were curious and don't even know what to cook for them. "What?" Dongwoo blinked.

You sighed and rolled your eyes since you can't believe this guy doesn't even know what you're talking about. Dongwoo gave a harsh sigh,"If you want to know what you should cook for the guys, they pretty much eat anything."

"Well, I'm ok with that, alright I can cook up some ddeoboki, rice kimchi, and..." You said as you start to think of the last dish.

"Ooh!" Dongwoo accidently shouted out which made your surprise for a moment. You jumped  a little and glanced over back at him tilting your head to the side. "I am actually graving for some bulgogi, can you cook that as well ~~~~~-ah?" Dongwoo asked in an excited tone.

You notice the wide smile on his face that it made you want to giggle, "Araso... bulgogi it is!"

"Yesh!" Dongwoo cheered he start to grab on your hand and both of you guys end up buying the ingredients.

Right when you buy the ingredients, you quickly arrived at home and start to cook the food right away. Dongwoo was helping you and he was messing around and trying to distract you while you're cooking. You gave that annoyed look at Dongwoo as you scrunch your nose together due to his goofiness. Dongwoo notice that you start to have leftover messes on your face due to your hard work. He stared at your face and when you notice that, you felt your heart beating as you were staring at him. Dongwoo lightly picked up his hand and gently wiped off the leftover kimchi that was on your cheek.

You quickly turned away and shyly said, "T-Thanks..."

~*~*~*~

After a long day, the 6 tiredly walked out of Sungjong's room and head to the kitchen. "Making ~~~~~'s room was a pain." Hoya said as he sighed exhaustedly.

"But, at least we did it in the end." Sungjong said.

"Man! I am starving!" Sungyeol said as he was walking fast to the kitchen.

"Yah! Wait up!" L said as he starts catching up with him.

As they all arrive to the kitchen, the 6 stopped and the eyes grew in amazement from the freshfood that they are seeing. The fresh scent of all the dishes set on the table was making the 6 drool in hunger. "W-Wait, who made this?" Sungjong asked as he looked at the 5.

"I didn't even do anything." Woohyun shrugged.

"We did..." Dongwoo said as he arrived at the table with you by his side.

The others were amaze that Dongwoo was cooking for once, but you were there as well. "~~~~~? Dongwoo? I think I may understand ~~~~~ a little bit more but, why you Dongwoo?" Hoya asked as he raise a brow at his best friend.

"It was ~~~~~'s idea." Dongwoo grinned. "She think it would be a good idea for to make something for you guys. Its one way to tell her thank you."

You happily smiled at the group and nodded. The 6 was shocked that they both looked at each other. Sunggyu suddenly then walked up to you and it was making you nervous, you notice that he was glaring at you due to his small eyes squinting at you. You felt nervous for a moment, but as he was finally close to you... he quickly lift up his hand and patted your head.

You were confused, why was he glaring at you? Then he act like this around you? "Huh?" You blinked at Sunggyu.

"Yah! Don't assume that I'm trying to kill you. My eyes are not made for those sometimes you know." Sunggyu sighed annoyed.

"Yes they are." Woohyun snickered as he was teasing the older.

Sunggyu slowly looked back and actually glared at Woohyun. Woohyun gulped and he lightly chuckled, "Ehehe, saranghae..." He start using his arms to make a heart shape and start throwing them at Sunggyu multiple times.

Sunggyu facepalmed at himself and sighed, "Yah! What are you guys waiting for?!" Dongwoo muttered. "The food is going to get cold."

"Aish! I'm hungry already." Sungyeol said as he sat down at the table already and start grabbing the food.

"Yah! Save some for me hyung!" Sungjong said as he joined and start grabbing some food as well.

All the other members joined in except for you and Dongwoo. Dongwoo laid his arm on your shoulder and sighed, "You know, I am starting to have a feeling we might change a lot since you're going to stay here with us."

"I still don't get my reason of me staying with you guys. Is it really ok?" You asked as you gave a worried look.

"Hey, it was from Sunggyu hyung. I would say just accept it, since its really rare for him to do that." Dongwoo said as he messed up your hair.

"~~~~~-ah! Come eat with us!" Sungyeol called out as he was enjoying your food so much.

When you looked over at Sungyeol the first thing you did was smile. Due to the progress of your closeness with  the other members, Sungyeol will always be the one who will make you smile first. You giggled and start to join the table with the group. "Dongwoo oppa! You should come too!" You smiled happily as you called out for Dongwoo.

Dongwoo was surprise that you call him that, he sighed and start to join the table as well making you guys end up eating together as a big family.


Author's Note

All of this food is making me hungry. xD I am possibly craving Korean food atm. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. :) This probably longer than what I usually have on my stories. But, the longer the better right! :D Subscribe, comment, and leave an upvote like always! Thank you guys so much for reading my story, I really appreciate it!

Also, i would like to thank all of my subscribers because we have finally hit 100 subs. :) This makes me so happy because this is the 2nd time my story has ever come this far with 100 subs. All of you guys commenting,subscribing, along with upvoting it helps me out so much and it keeps me motivated to continue on writing. I would like to thank all of you guys for helping me reach this far! :D